Superdrol and Melting Point. A good combination???

PhyzEd

Awards
I was thinking about throwing in some Melting Point with my Superdrol. Is this a good idea????

dabrick01212

Awards
Unless you are doing a Cutting cylce with some t3 and want to spare Muscle (even then maybe something lighter like Ergo Max would be better), I would say def not. Im on melting point right now, with it you need to stay really hydrated and camps do occur occasionally (it also makes you retain water and can screw with your Ion balance). SD is also known for its high water requirement and painful pumps (ie back pump) it would just cause you more pain and misery.

If you just want to Clean bulk, take some sesathin and fishoil with your cycle and that should help with keeping your gains lean.

From my personal experience MP works wonderfull with sesathin for a cut, but if you are just taking the SD to preserve mass when not on somethng catabolic like T3, I'd just recommend that you lose weight little by little by upping cardio and giving yourself a decent intake of calories each day

* Im adding this to clear my position and add a disclaimer : I'm giving adivce on the SD on what I have read and heard either online or by my friend who is over 21 and has experience with various chemicals. I have never used substance such as SD (or steroids or t3) and do not intend to take it until im at least 21. If what I said is in violation of board policy I will remove this post immediately. What I recommend should be taken with your own discretion since im not a direct source of information (unless it involves the MP or sesathin)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Unless you are doing a Cutting cylce with some t3 and want to spare Muscle (even then maybe something lighter like Ergo Max would be better), I would say def not. Im on melting point right now, with it you need to stay really hydrated and camps do occur occasionally (it also makes you retain water and can screw with your Ion balance). SD is also known for its high water requirement and painful pumps (ie back pump) it would just cause you more pain and misery.

If you just want to Clean bulk, take some sesathin and fishoil with your cycle and that should help with keeping your gains lean.

From my personal experience MP works wonderfull with sesathin for a cut, but if you are just taking the SD to preserve mass when not on somethng catabolic like T3, I'd just recommend that you lose weight little by little by upping cardio and giving yourself a decent intake of calories each day

* Im adding this to clear my position and add a disclaimer : I'm giving adivce on the SD on what I have read and heard either online or by my friend who is over 21 and has experience with various chemicals. I have never used substance such as SD (or steroids or t3) and do not intend to take it until im at least 21. If what I said is in violation of board policy I will remove this post immediately. What I recommend should be taken with your own discretion since im not a direct source of information (unless it involves the MP or sesathin)
Good job, covered ur butt hopefully!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Anabolics 29