19-Norandrostenedione question

Sobie28

Awards
Hey guys, new to the forum. I got my hands on some 19-Norandrostenedione and was advised to use a 4 week on , 1 week off cycle. I wanted to know if I need some Tribulus on the off week to replenish testosterone levels. In other words would the 4 week use of 19-Norandrostenedione have any negative impact on my natural Test levels. Thanks. Chris

MGH1982

Awards
You will need at least a 3 week PCT w/ norandrostenedione incvluding nolva, fenugreek, and liver supplements.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys, new to the forum. I got my hands on some 19-Norandrostenedione and was advised to use a 4 week on , 1 week off cycle. I wanted to know if I need some Tribulus on the off week to replenish testosterone levels. In other words would the 4 week use of 19-Norandrostenedione have any negative impact on my natural Test levels. Thanks. Chris
Is there anyway you could get more 19 nor? Also is this in powder form for a transdermal or is this pill form? Id run 19nor for 6 weeks if possible, but id also throw in some 4-ad to keep libido up. When coming off you need an ATD like Rebound XT, Inhibit-E, AX PCT. Stuff like that along with a trib product if you like trib, and maybe a cortisol blocker.

Sobie28

Awards

mgh- Sorry for my lack of knowledge but what is PCT reffering to? also are you referring to Nolvadex and what do I need the liver supplements for. Thanks

3clipse- It is in the pill form. Is that better or worse? I can get more and also have the ability to get some 4-ad as well. Also what are you referring to when you say ATD? Do I really need anit Estrogen blockers when coming off? I didn't know the stuff was that strong. Thanks for the info. Chris

DaWarw

Awards
mgh- Sorry for my lack of knowledge but what is PCT reffering to? also are you referring to Nolvadex and what do I need the liver supplements for. Thanks

3clipse- It is in the pill form. Is that better or worse? I can get more and also have the ability to get some 4-ad as well. Also what are you referring to when you say ATD? Do I really need anit Estrogen blockers when coming off? I didn't know the stuff was that strong. Thanks for the info. Chris
Don't expect people to provide all the answers for you. Seek and you will find(aka search PCT or Post Cycle Therapy)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

PCT is when you are coming off of a hormonal substance and your natural testosterone production is shut down. Thats when you use an ATD like Rebound XT , Inhibit-E, and things of that nature. You can also use other things in conjunction with that as well. Also Nolva works as well and liver supps are a must. Proliver, Liv52, Milk thistle, COQ10, all kinds of stuff for liver, BP, and the like.

Honestly im not to sure about the pill form. I know its not a good as the powder though. Is there anyway you could get it in powder form? Also is the 4-ad in pill or powder form? ATDs are anti estrogen but they block estro so well ur body boosts up its testosterone levels super high which is why a lot of people like em. I love ATDs and will probly stick to them.

Good luck bro and if you have anymore questions feel free to ask.

Sobie28

Awards
Hey guys thanks for the input. My 19-Norandrostenedione is in pill form from SportsOne.....anyone know of this company? Also I have researched and thought I could get away without a PCT since conversion to DHT and Estrogen seems to be reletively low with this product. I could be wrong of course. If I did have a pct.....How would a 4 week on , then 2 off look to you guys? My goal is not to have to think of taking 40 different pill combinations a day. Thanks.

ingo_1978

Awards
No nandrolone, the target hormone, will shut down your own bodies production of testosterone, so PCT is essential. You should have nolvadex on hand throughout the cycle incase you have problems due to gyno as nandrolone raises progesterone levels. 4-AD or testosterone is a must too or you will feel fatigued, loss of labido, and erectile dysfunction.

The cycle needs to be 6-8 weeks to be effective with the same time off again.

Sobie28

Awards
Suggestion?

hey thanks Ingo. Well if you don't mind, If I were to stack 4-ad and my Nor for about 6 weeks, what would you suggest? Again my only concern for products other than the nors is for DHT conversion. I got a full head of hair , but can't say the same for the pops. Thanks.

mypecsrbigger

Awards
this forum was filled with wise people, now all the retards from bb.com have come here /sigh

Sobie28

Awards
Ok, I'm the retard who doesn't know how to cycle..fine. But I GAURANTEE that I would squash your little chubby a** in the weight room any day. Nothing worse than an out of shape fat guy trying to be cool online. Fact is I haven't needed any of this crap becuase of my genetics , now I'm trying to take myself to the next level. So back off fat boy.

Goat

Awards
Ok, I'm the retard who doesn't know how to cycle..fine. But I GAURANTEE that I would squash your little chubby a** in the weight room any day. Nothing worse than an out of shape fat guy trying to be cool online. Fact is I haven't needed any of this crap becuase of my genetics , now I'm trying to take myself to the next level. So back off fat boy.
Most of your questions are answered in the stickies.

ingo_1978

Awards
4-AD converts to testosterone which can then convert to DHT and estrogen. The conversion to DHT can be stopped by use of propecia and the conversion to estrogen can be stopped by aromatase inhibitors (Rebound XT). If you are worried about either I would just keep them on hand and only use them if a problem occurs. Nandrolone converts to neither.