Original Adipokinetix?

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What was in the original Adipokinetix from Syntrax that was so good for sex drive/sexual functioning???? I never thought it was that great for cutting but it was the best in the sack.

Mr.50

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Nor-e
Caffene
Yohimbine
They had an earlier version that had Theophylline(sp?) in it as well, but it was discontinued after a number of reports of people getting sick or nauseous.

I actually loved that version the best, but I gave some to female supervisor(at a previous job) and we had to call 911 within an hour of her taking due to her having heart palpitations and vomiting. Needless to say, I never give supplements to people anymore, even when they beg.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
So UT, I expect it was a very potent form of yohimbine right?? Nor-e shouldn't boost sex drive right?

I'm guessing so, although I really don't think it was a special version or anything.

Many retailers have Yohimbine as a standalone product.

Try Primaforce...

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
I loved that stuff. I would run bottle to bottle cycles. I used to stay on it forever. I never seemed to develop a tolerance. I felt real bad when I finally stopped(duh). The yohimbe makes sex feel good, but "norephedrine" was straight up speed. It could pass the blood brain barrier and did not cause jitters. I would say that; it was the "speed" that made it rock the bedroom.IMO

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I took this product and shared it with a few people I worked with and all of us got very sleepy after taking it, and felt like doing nothing, it seemed to have the opposite effect it was supposed, very strange stuff.........

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Hey All!
This thread caught my eye... thought I would weigh in. 1R, 2S Norephedrine is the same chemical as PhenylPropanolamine (PPA).... which you may remember was pulled from all cold medicines after supposedly documented heart attacks, strokes, etc. PPA is basically a step down the ladder from good old methamphetamine.

BUT, saying this.... I used to pop that stuff like candy also. Other companies made it also, but Syntrax seemed to have the only one that truly did anything. Although it had a smaller dose of Yohimbine in it than other products, it is the only one I ever found that would make the hair on my arms stand on end. lol

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Stilli got a few tabs left of Adrenalin by Gennapharm, also a good noreph prod. Got 1 bottle of Adipo I'm saving for after a Clen cycle.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sly,

you still got a bottle of the old adipo????? it must be pretty old but you are really lucky. I have tried other yohimbe products but nothing with the kick in the sack the the old Adipo had.

Mr.50
Stilli got a few tabs left of Adrenalin by Gennapharm, also a good noreph prod. Got 1 bottle of Adipo I'm saving for after a Clen cycle.

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yup, still got it, :dance: expires 05, so should be good for awhile yet.

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ok question...you guyes know anything about TFMPP...its supposed to be crazy for energy (sold in New Zealand "X" party pills) some are mixed with BZP....

Found out about this from being bored one night...

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
amazing they unbanned ephedra,although it now has restrictions..but never unbanned ppa,and the whole bs fiasco of that was worse then ephedra..i think dr dan gwartney went on a rant about it saying"out of billions of doses each year(it was in many medicines) 7 women showed probs" rediculous