Anti Estros

blahblah192

Banned
Awards
I'm 18 now and so is my friend but when he took anti estrogen he was 17. I thought he was pretty dumb for taking them because they mess with your hormones, but he decided to take them anyway. I beleive he took 6-oxo. Anyway, I don't know if it was coincidence but it seems that after he took 6-oxo he started to grow. He's now 6' 3"(was 5' 8"). He took the 6-oxo about this time last year.

My question is: Could he have been low in natural test and taking 6-oxo have jump started his growth or was it just when his biological clock decided it was time for him to grow?

Jwillbc55

Awards
I'm no expert but this is certainly the first I've heard of anything like that. I'd say it's probably because your friend was 17 and that's what kids do at 17...they grow

Whiskey Steve

Awards
  • Established
Yep....I am eighteen and i grew an entire inch this past summer (6 2" to 6 3")

blahblah192

Banned
Awards
Yea thats what I thought. I've heard of doctors giving people small doses of testosterone or hgh to jumpstart puberty if they were older and hadn't started growing yet. Thought since anti estrogens raise testosterone levels it could've done the same. But yea I was an early bloomer so I didn't have to worry about anything like that.

blahblah192

Banned
Awards
So it is possible just more than likely that it was a natural growth spurt?