Compound Name???

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I was wondering if anyone knew what this was... its in NxCares Methyl Ripped touted as an uncoupler.

S-Allyl-L-Cysteine, (E)-N-[(4-hydroxy-3-methoxyphenyl) methyl]-8-methyl-6-nonenamide

Adams

dangetinthere

dangetinthere

Board Sponsor
Awards
I was wondering if anyone knew what this was... its in NxCares Methyl Ripped touted as an uncoupler.

S-Allyl-L-Cysteine, (E)-N-[(4-hydroxy-3-methoxyphenyl) methyl]-8-methyl-6-nonenamide

Adams
hmm looks intresting I not sure what its supposed to do but it looks like the amino acid l-cysteine with a blue green algae extract bound to a pepper extract with some methyl esters tossed in there ?????

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It is supposed to be an Uncoupler.

But by the looks of it, it looked like all but the kitchen sink... I was wondering if you experts could look at it, and tell if it was a usefull compound... I knew you or Klaus had some insight.

Adams

dangetinthere

dangetinthere

Board Sponsor
Awards
It is supposed to be an Uncoupler.

But by the looks of it, it looked like all but the kitchen sink... I was wondering if you experts could look at it, and tell if it was a usefull compound... I knew you or Klaus had some insight.

Adams
whoops missed that in you first post, I dont know much about that compond I googled it and diffrent parts of the compond come from that suff I said I browsed through some abstacts and they all look to have some strong anti-oxident properties but Other then that I am clueless but I would also like to hear some of the experts chime in on this Im intrested now.