anyone tried reduce xt and inhibit-e for pct
- 12-21-2005, 02:41 PM
- 12-21-2005, 03:49 PM
- 12-22-2005, 02:16 PM
Inhibit-E was just released last week so no one has actually had time to try it for PCT yet.
However, it is ATD, 90 caps per bottle, 25 mg per cap.
HPLC tests were done at RTP labs.Focus XT - Mental Clarity, Focus, & Concentration
Piracetam Capsules & Powder Available at Nutraplanet
Limited Time* One Run Only Item
Similar Forum Threads
- By Justing2 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-19-2009, 12:59 PM
- By Boilingice in forum AnabolicsReplies: 19Last Post: 05-16-2009, 03:38 AM
- By kprimm in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 09-18-2008, 05:56 PM
- By fsupat in forum Serious Nutrition SolutionsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-14-2008, 02:20 PM
- By metroba in forum Serious Nutrition SolutionsReplies: 5Last Post: 05-28-2007, 11:45 PM