wk2: 50mg
wk3:75mg
wk4: 75mg
wk5: 100mg
wk6: 75mg
wk7: 50mg
day 50: 25mg

I weigh 190lb about 5'9

I thinking about doing a cycle to lose some weight and harden up. I hear x-factor is real good with that. Im not sure if I should dose the rebound xt like that or should I use it later in the cycle or even use it. My diet is perfect so no need to help their.

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
i ran x factor and added ultra hotter after 2 weeks. results kicked ass. i did 4 x factor split throughout the day and 3-4 of the atd before bed. strength gains were really good considering this to be a natural stack. i finished the atd about 1 week ago and have another week left of x factor. unfortunately, ive been experiencing symptoms of overtraining, so im taking time off right now.

paint2100

Awards
Thanks for the help. I will be starting the cycle just after christmas. Thats when ill start my log. Im hoping for the best.

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
i don't understand why you wanna take ATD, plus that dosage is strange . ??

paint2100

Awards
I wanted to take ATD because i heared it helps keep you hard. Also i was just taking a guess with the dosage i wasnt really sure on how to dose it.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wanted to take ATD because i heared it helps keep you hard. Also i was just taking a guess with the dosage i wasnt really sure on how to dose it.
ATD is known for libido crushing effects. Usually sets in after a week+. Go with something like customs Xtreme Tribulus or something like that.

Adams

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ATD is known for libido crushing effects. Usually sets in after a week+. Go with something like customs Xtreme Tribulus or something like that.

Adams
Wow just noticed... you should not have ANY problems with libido at 19... your good to go man.

Adams

paint2100

Awards
What would you guys recommend about the dosage. Should I keep a constant dose throughtout the cycle.

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
AA increase the androgen recpetor density in the cell, so it makes sense to stack an aromatase inhibitor with it. Since anti-estrgen/aromatase-inhibitor increase testosterone leveles, and AA increase AR denisity both will make a good synergic anabolic combo.

I think 6-oxo is better that ATD for this purpose, since ATD seems to have anti-androgen properties.

THE GREATEST

I'm Hungry
Awards
so how would activate, atd, and x factor satck?...from what you said about increasing androgen receptor density, this seems like it might be a hell of a stack

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
so how would activate, atd, and x factor satck?...from what you said about increasing androgen receptor density, this seems like it might be a hell of a stack
i thought it would make a great stack, infact i was thinking to try it soon. But molecular Nutrition rep advised against stacking X-factor and activate for some reason.

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
in my x factor atd experience, my bodyweight increased from 176 lbs to 184 lbs with minimal bodyfat added. strength increased significantly though. at the beginning, 225 lbs would go up for 5-6 on flat bench. now, i get it for 12 reps. make sure you abide by all the rules of taking x factor cause ive followed some logs where gains completely stop when taking efa's and such. get your fats from dairy, meat, coconut oil, and whole eggs.

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
i thought it would make a great stack, infact i was thinking to try it soon. But molecular Nutrition rep advised against stacking X-factor and activate for some reason.
i think the whole thing with x factor stacked with activate is still up in the air. it was advised against because activate has some anti inflammatory properties i believe. however, i think it was uhockey or robboe who concluded that the two can be stacked. theres gotta be someone whos tried it.

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
I'm very interested in taking X-factor with Activate. I think they would work very well together.

I've heard about people thinking about doing it but haven't heard of anyone actually doing it yet.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
I think because of the somewhat high cost of X-Factor people are reluctant to running anything that might inhibit the product. Has anyone who has used X-Factor had any exacerbation of inflammatory ailments such as asthma or joint soreness?

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
ATD+Activate+X-factor would be completely sick! As would X-factor plus Diesel Test.

But X-Factor works great on its own when used properly. Just be sure you aren't using any heavy anti-inflammatory agents. What not to use:

NSAIDS (aspirin, ibuprofen, etc)
Flax/fish oil (or other heavy source of omega 3s)
NAC
Cissus q.
Ashwahganda

I usually recommend getting most fat intake from animal sources and extra virgin coconut oil. I also just say stop taking ANYTHING (aside from basics) while using X-Factor just to be sure. But there is definitely reason to believe that certain stacks would be very VERY potent.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
I'm a bit lazy to do the research myself so is AA a pro-inflammatory or does one jsut need to restrict anti-inflammatories? I have some joint issues and as such can't afford to take any product that will have a pro-inflammatory effect? So am I best off just passing on this product? I use a lot of the no-no supps including omega3, NAC, Cissus, and Celadrin to keep pain at bay.

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
Yes it is a pro-flammitory. It is recommended if you have a injury that you stay away from this product. The inflamitory response will make the pain worse.

Truck 44

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
guess I won't be trying X-factor any time soon, I don't need my shoulder aching anymore than it already does.

paint2100

Awards
Which way would you think dosing the rebound xt out during the x-factor, basic cuts cycle. I have only one bottle and dont feel like getting another at this moment. Your help will be apperciated.

wk1:25mg
wk2:50mg
wk3:50mg
wk4:50mg
wk5:50mg
wk6:50mg
wk7:50mg

OR
wk3:50mg
wk4:75mg
wk5:75mg
wk6:75mg
wk7:50mg

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Can anyone comment on why Vitaminn Shoppe pulled X-factor?

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Can anyone comment on why Vitaminn Shoppe pulled X-factor?
This is news to me. I'm gonna look into it. But I can imagine it was for the same reason some people still are afraid of it: simple misunderstanding.

w_llewellyn

Awards
VS picked it up when it was very new, and it just didn't move well enough for them. They are a big company, and restock their inventory based on what sells fast. In retrospect, it was probably a little early for us to work with them.

We're not MuscleTech, nor do we have their advertising budget. Most of the advertising from X-Factor has been due to word of mouth referrals. I suspect if they pick it up again it will move much faster for them now.. It is taking some time, but word is finally getting out about the product. It works.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
I usually recommend getting most fat intake from animal sources and extra virgin coconut oil.
I just gotta know. What's the reason for rec'd saturated fats?

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
I just gotta know. What's the reason for rec'd saturated fats?
i think EFA's and arachidonic acid fight for absorption. i know EPA inhibits the use or production of AA and supposedly DHA is good to take with x factor according to phosphate bond. i got all my fats from dairy, meat, whole eggs, and shredded coconut during this time. its not so bad, but i did hate giving up peanut butter.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
X-Factor did seem to further inflame a mild back injury I have. Although it was certainly a noticable increase in inflammation/pain it was still very tolerable. It kept me from doing heavy leg work for a couple of weeks but that is not entirely X-factor's fault IMO, just the nature of the injury.

That said I gained about 3-4 lean pounds while reducing my bf noticably. Muscles were denser and more vascular. I didn't notice any amazing strength gains, however my diet was likely partly to blame. I upped the dosage to 6 pills per day after my back pain subsided and recieved no percievable benefit or negative side effect from doing this.

All in all this cycle was worthwhile paticularly becuause there was no PCT to deal with. A more biased opinion is that X-Factor is not as fun as a true AAS cycle, however it is convienient and did produce results for me on par with a very mild AAS compound..in the neighborhood of M4OHN.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
X-Factor did seem to further inflame a mild back injury I have. Although it was certainly a noticable increase in inflammation/pain it was still very tolerable.
Thanks for the feedback. I have tendonitis and this won't help at all.

paint2100

Awards
problem

Tomorrow marks the second week of my
x factor cycle. So far i haven't felt really any effect besides increased acne. I was wondering if if takes longer to kick in or theirs something wrong with my diet or the ATD or Basic cuts is interfering with it.

breakfast: EAS whey protein shake with milk (74g) x-factor (1 pill), basic cuts, and inhibit-E

Lunch: Turkey sandwhich whole wheat bread x factor (2 pills)

snack: EAS whey protein shake with milk (74g)

Dinner: Chicken breast x-factor (1 pill)

50 days xfactor (4 pills daily)

basic cuts 1 serving during full 50 days

Inhibit-E started second week 50mg running it throughout the 50 days

paint2100

Awards
Messed up a bit it is the end of my second week. Going into my third week.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Tomorrow marks the second week of my
x factor cycle. So far i haven't felt really any effect besides increased acne. I was wondering if if takes longer to kick in or theirs something wrong with my diet or the ATD or Basic cuts is interfering with it.

breakfast: EAS whey protein shake with milk (74g) x-factor (1 pill), basic cuts, and inhibit-E

Lunch: Turkey sandwhich whole wheat bread x factor (2 pills)

Dinner: Chicken breast x-factor (1 pill)

50 days xfactor (4 pills daily)

basic cuts 1 serving during full 50 days

Inhibit-E started second week 50mg running it throughout the 50 days
That is one of the ugliest diets I have ever seen.

I don't know for sure, but the Inhibit-E might interfere with XF. Also, how much fat are you getting each day? From what sources?

BTW, by saying you don't "feel" anything, what exactly are you trying to feel? I mean, this isn't a stim, this isn't NO, if you're cutting you probably aren't going to "feel" anything in particular. But you should be able to measure extreme results.

paint2100

Awards
I know my diet isn't the best but i can't really record what i eat everyday because its different every day for me. Im trying to stay away from all the food which affect X-factor. I know x-factor wouldn't give a stim feel, i meant the feelings like increased sorness. Should i stop taking the Inhbit-E to see if it is affecting the x-factor.
Anyway thanks for your help

paint2100

Awards
Today i've decided to drop the inhibit-E and Basic cuts and save it for after the 50 days. To see if it was affecting the x-factor and try to get the full potential of the product.

THE GREATEST

I'm Hungry
Awards
for a 19 year old your diet isn't bad it's just not great, when I was 19 I ate like **** so at least your on the right track, just try to get more whole foods and more variety

Grifter

Board Supporter
Awards
What dosage of Arimidex would be fine to run alongside of X-Factor? also is there anyone else that produces a cheaper Arachidonic Acid product?

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
somethign I don't think anyone touched upon....

When I ran Xfactor i definitely noticed increased soreness in my joints.

When I run ATD it feels like my joints are ready to pop...

adding these together might be more than a little harsh on the joints...

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What dosage of Arimidex would be fine to run alongside of X-Factor? also is there anyone else that produces a cheaper Arachidonic Acid product?
no, Bill enforces his patent very well.

Syntrax used to make a product called adonis (one i thought was out before Xfactor) but they have stopped producing it now that bill holds the patent.

It is commonly used in food production/preservation....you might be able to find someone selling it online for this purpose. In terms of a sports supplement I don't think you will have any luck

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
somethign I don't think anyone touched upon....

When I ran Xfactor i definitely noticed increased soreness in my joints.

When I run ATD it feels like my joints are ready to pop...

adding these together might be more than a little harsh on the joints...
I agree. ATD plus XF could be a painful experience for some. I personally would not run them together. Though I know of several people who are about to run the NHA and X-Factor soon. Time will tell how their joints feel on it.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
It is commonly used in food production/preservation....you might be able to find someone selling it online for this purpose. In terms of a sports supplement I don't think you will have any luck
Really? I didn't know this. I know that it is added to baby formula but that is not an economical alternative (I ran the numbers on that some time ago).

How is arachidonic acid used in preservation? As far as I know it rancidifies farely easily being an n6 and all.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I agree. ATD plus XF could be a painful experience for some. I personally would not run them together. Though I know of several people who are about to run the NHA and X-Factor soon. Time will tell how their joints feel on it.
I can't imagine running it myself, but I tend to suffer from pain in my shoulders/knees even when using the basics (protein, creatine etc).

You would not be able to use a product like cissus while on Xfactor, correct?

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
I can't imagine running it myself, but I tend to suffer from pain in my shoulders/knees even when using the basics (protein, creatine etc).

You would not be able to use a product like cissus while on Xfactor, correct?
Yeah. I talked with the USPLabs guy and he said it himself that Cissus would likely counteract XF by inhibiting COX-2.

...however, that isn't a for sure (only a 95% for sure ;)). Just because Cissus inhibits COX-2 does not guarantee that it will inhibit XF's effectiveness. Someone would have to try the stack to know for sure (similar to ActivaTe and XF).

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Really? I didn't know this. I know that it is added to baby formula but that is not an economical alternative (I ran the numbers on that some time ago).

How is arachidonic acid used in preservation? As far as I know it rancidifies farely easily being an n6 and all.
not sure the ins and outs, just something I read somewhere....I found one site a while ago that sold it but it was from japan and lets just say the language barrier was a difficult one

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yeah. I talked with the USPLabs guy and he said it himself that Cissus would likely counteract XF by inhibiting COX-2.

...however, that isn't a for sure (only a 95% for sure ;)). Just because Cissus inhibits COX-2 does not guarantee that it will inhibit XF's effectiveness. Someone would have to try the stack to know for sure (similar to ActivaTe and XF).
if you need a guinea pig let me know lol.

I think the ~$100 the stack costs would be too much for me to experiment with it on my own

Phosphate bond

Awards
Some people who have elevated COX-2 (most likely obese people who are typified by arachidonic acid deficiency in skeletal muscle) may actually benefit by lowering resting COX-2 levels when they use X-factor.

The real benefits of AA in muscle come when it is stimulated from resting cells. That's when you get the really good prostaglandins like PGF 2 alpha (etc) that can improve glycogen synthesis/insulin sensitivity and protein synthesis.

By controlling hyperinsulnemia this way you make the rest of your body more healthy.