When does ALCAR go bad???

1. When does ALCAR go bad???

I bought 500 grams in bulk several months ago and have used about 3-5 grams/day. I was wondering if the air that gets in teh bottle each time I open the lid has degraded the ALCAR?

I will probably get a smaller amount of bulk or get some caps next time if the ALCAR has been degraded by the oxygen.

2. Been wondering that too. I definitely notice a decrease in efficacy over time with a big batch..but when I get a new batch the effects are more potent again.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by bioman
    Been wondering that too. I definitely notice a decrease in efficacy over time with a big batch..but when I get a new batch the effects are more potent again.
    interesting. I will either get the smaller bulk or get it capped. Probably not a problem in keeping the bulk powder for a month or two, but after 5+ months I think it may decayed some.

4. I had some alcar for a bit, and one day it really started tasting sour/bitter like sucking on a lemon. I threw it out figuring it was going bad. Anyone else have this happen?

5. my alcar tastes like sweetener (maybe like lemons) but this is how it tasted when i first got it from custom.
    cc
    •   

6. I cap mine and have had my batch for a few months. I've definitely noticed a change in the consistency of the powder.

7. I don't think anybody knows for sure. Your best bet is to buy in bulk and split it in half. Reseal the other half until a later date. Should at least lower the chances of this happening, assuming it is.

8. Thanks 1Fast!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Does slinshot go bad?
    By uvawahoowa in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-01-2012, 04:33 PM
  2. When does nolva go bad?
    By pitt42 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-24-2011, 04:32 PM
  3. Does Creatine Go Bad?