Testers Needed -- Stimulant Fat Loss!!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Testers Needed -- Stimulant Fat Loss!!

The ultimate in hardcore stimulant fat loss supplementation : AMP™ + H.E.A.T.™

We've talked a bit here and quite a bit on my board about my experimentation with the combination of ErgoPharm's AMP™ and Avant Labs' H.E.A.T. Stack™ over the last several months.

On paper, the potential for wonderful synergy was obvious. With AMP™, you get a base of increased levels of the catecholamines adrenaline, dopamine, and norepinephrine, the likes of which the supplement world had not previously seen, particularly with adrenaline and dopamine. And, with H.E.A.T.™, you inhibit the re-uptake and metabolism of these catecholamines, particularly with adrenaline and dopamine.

The result of this synergy is a strong, both smooth stimulation and mood enhancement that is way above and beyond anything previously in the supplement world.

We have previously done an article and some testing on this combo as an acute stimulant and mood enhancer, for workouts and fun, which you can read about here:

http://www.avantlabs.com/magmain.php...=33&pageID=398

But, now, we want to try it out in the realm of fat loss. The great increase in energy and mood is obviously most welcome on a diet, when we are normally sluggish and irritable. The combination also destroys appetite. Based on the science, one would also expect increases in lipolysis, thermogenesis, and fatty acid oxidation to as good as it gets for stim/thermogenic supplements.

So, we have combined with our friends at ErgoPharm™ to do some testing and see just how potent this combo is for fat loss. I will be taking 1-2 testers in this thread.

Each tester will get 1 bottle of HEAT and 1 bottle of AMP, which will last around 2 months. Your diet and your log will be expected to last for this time period as well.

What we need from potential testers:

1) Stimulant fat burner usage history -- we want to know your level of experience and your results.

2) You must be cutting

3) Detailed logs (kept in our sponsored forum here on Anabolic Minds!) with measurements a must. Report on stim/appetite suppression/mood enhance/motivation.

4) Doing pics is preferred.

2. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.04%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Id love to be a tester for this... even if you dont pick me... you have my interest, and will pick it sooner or later... but here it goes.

23 Years old
    Male
    6'1
    Nice definition till you hit the Spare tire (What I am trying to "Cut").
    Log is easy
    Measurments no problem.
    As for stims... very in tune with E/C, Clen, Albuterol, alot of Kitchen Sink supps.. and some not so on the books.
    Sounds promising... and Ill try this one way or another... not to mention, Im sorta a speed freak.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  3. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.37%

Id love to test it out, just depends exactly when you want it tested, since I cant for the next month since Im in other things, plus my lean bulk is lasting another month as well. I will be beginning my cut and if that ends up working out for you here some info.

Lifting 6 years now.
    3 day split
    when I cut I run 3-4 times a week for 20mins
    I have used many basic stimulants from ephedrine to caffeine along with some more advanced stuff such as clenbuterol.

Im guessing my time frame for when I can do it wont work out for you, but I thought Id throw it out there anyways.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.06%

I'll throw my hat into the ring. Cutting as of 1/1/06 to prep for a 10 day cruise in July. Gotta have motivation, right?
    Stats:
    Male
    6'2"
    266 lbs. 27.1%bf
    Logs not a problem. Always do detailed logs for myself so I can benchmark what worked and when. Will be happy to add photos to track visual progress.
    Very experienced with use of stims for cutting. Have tied anything from Hydroxycut to caffine, ephedrine, clenbuterol, chocamine, HEAT, Tight, Melting Point and many others.
    I will be doing a significant amount of cardio in January in prep for a 5k I'm participating in on 1/30/05.
  5. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.23%

I'm gonna be back on Jan. 2nd, at which point I'm gonna embark on a 6 week cut before starting a cycle. I'd be glad to find a new tool to add to my arsenal

I'm 6'0, 200lbs w/ about 4 years of training. I'm gonna use a slightly modified version of the cutting program I did with Bobo last spring, so I have a very good sense of how my body should respond to that.

In the past, I've used EAS Thermodynamix, Ephedrine HCL/Caffeine, Lean System 7, Custom Nutrition's Lean Support, and various others.
  6. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.8%

im cutting right now for track season! the only thing i have been using is sesathin.

in the past i have used amp, and eca stack as the only stimulants. i have used glucophase and sesathin as non stimulant things.

i can do pictures of now and after, and have a good awearness of my mood and so forth. cant do too much on measurements other than fat in mid section. im looking to get around 4% BF. (can keep a everyday log too)

let me know if i can help.
  7. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.37%

Quote Originally Posted by 400runner
    im cutting right now for track season! the only thing i have been using is sesathin.

in the past i have used amp, and eca stack as the only stimulants. i have used glucophase and sesathin as non stimulant things.

i can do pictures of now and after, and have a good awearness of my mood and so forth. cant do too much on measurements other than fat in mid section. im looking to get around 4% BF. (can keep a everyday log too)

let me know if i can help.
    You realize 4% is not very realistic, especially if you are planning on trying to keep that. It would be VERY difficult if not unhealthy getting that low and keeping it.
  8. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.8%

yes, i know... i like to set good goals to make my self look like im close to death.

i understand, and realisticly 5-6% range would be ideal. Although, you have to understand what high mileage and interval training will do when you only taking in so many cals.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.63%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I've got a bottle of HEAT on the way. I'm interested to see how well it works w/ Amp for the stimulating aspect.
  10. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.85%

Hi Par

I was chosen by loki for the AMP/Heat stack Mini-Trial on your board a while ago ,but i never recieved anything.

here is the thread:

http://forum.avantlabs.com/index.php...opic=18278&hl=
  11. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.87%

I'm not Par, I'm Savage, but I'll check into what happened with that.

You're in the U.S., right?
  12. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.85%

yep
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Any idea how this stack might affect blood pressure ? Would it be worse than EC ?
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.98%

I would def be interested in this.
    Male
    6'0
    16% Bf
    I always keep a log on any cycle I do.
    I will starting a cutting cycle in Jan.

I have tried xenadrine/ ephedra/Lipo6, most recent legal gears speed. I am going to be working out 6days a week 4 of them will include extensive cardio and High rep workouts.
  15. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.87%

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior
    Any idea how this stack might affect blood pressure ? Would it be worse than EC ?
    It's hard to say for sure, since everyone is a little different. I would definitely expect it to increase blood pressure, though, to some extent.
  16. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.87%

Just so y'all know, this will probably be open for a while. So if there's anyone still on the fences, get your hat into the ring!
  17. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.37%

Smile Tester

Stim Exp- E/C stack

Age-18
    Sex-M
    Will be doing a log
    Height-5'9"
    Weight-195
    Bodytype- Meso/Endo
    Training- 5 years
    Current Routine- 3 day lifting split with 3 days of cardio
    Current Supps- Fish Oil, Multi, Whey, Creatine
    Current Diet- Taking in around 2000 cals a day, mostly chicken and veggies
    Current Goal- Cut to around 180 and keep the muscle i have
    Long Term- Get up to 200 and getting under 10% bf
    Drugs- None
    Supp History- ZMA, VNS Jacked, Bulk CEE, Omega Cre Ethyl thunder, cytovol, animal pak, animal nitro, san v12, HMB, Cell-Tech lol etc etc

Done some logs and reviews on the another bb website.
  18. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.8%

i just noticed 1fast is selling them in a stack now...what a shock
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.41%

I have both amp and HEAT on hand and tried one serving of this and OH MY GOD was is great! I will be buying more and trying this stack. I am way too busy to properly maintain a log but whom ever does get in on this offer they should be very happy. Thanks for the great idea on this stack I probably wouldn't have tried this one on my own.
  20. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.83%

Name: David
    Weight: 190
    Height: 5'7"
    Years Training: 3 years on and off.
    Current Routine 4 day split
    Current BF: 25-28%
    Current Supps: Animal Stack Multi, ZMA, Optimum Whey Protien, Flax Seed Oil.

1) Used ECY 8 Months ago.

2) Currently Cutting.

3) Will post a detailed log of workout routine and nutrition and cardio.

4) Will be taking pics every month or week.
  21. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.27%

Name: Kevin
    Height: 6'
    Weight: 225
    Condition: Good

I've been lifting for 6 years and I'm on the end of my bulk ready to roll into my cut phase. Experience with clen, albuterol, EC stacks, and some unmentionables. Would love to try this out.

Logging is no problem and I can post BF stats and pictures.
  22. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.18%

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior
    I think less,I perceive the AMP+HEAT combo to be less cardio intensive than EC with a smoother and better sustained feel to it. I really like HEAT especially for it's mood/mental enhancement aspect but I can't use it properly very often, it does'nt have any percetible effect unless taken on an empty stomach, and I eat a little a lot of times a day, hard to find that empty gut condition in my usual day.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.89%

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Drone
    I think less,I perceive the AMP+HEAT combo to be less cardio intensive than EC with a smoother and better sustained feel to it. I really like HEAT especially for it's mood/mental enhancement aspect but I can't use it properly very often, it does'nt have any percetible effect unless taken on an empty stomach, and I eat a little a lot of times a day, hard to find that empty gut condition in my usual day.
    Thank you very much RD, you got rep points
  24. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.87%

Damn Iron, WTF am I, chopped liver?? I get no props for addressing your question??
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.89%

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Savage
    Damn Iron, WTF am I, chopped liver?? I get no props for addressing your question??
    LOL, yeah some rep points coming your way. You guys from AL do a great job here. I wasn't feeling as generous that day but now I'm in the giving x-mas spirirt
  26. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.87%

DAdams91982 and Beowulf, congrats! You two have been selected as testers.

I need both of you to send me your names and addresses to tsavage@avantlabs.com. Remember, you MUST follow the guidelines (logs, measurements, etc.) listed in the original post. The logs should be kept in our sponsored forum on this board.

Thanks to everyone else for their interest. I sincerely wish I could pick all of you, but unfortunately, I can't. All of you would make great candidates. Thanks again, though, and keep an eye out for any future testing we might do.
  27. West Coast Highland Athlete
    Stats
    6'1"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.08%

I just ordered the amp+H.E.A.T. combo for myself and runnning it for 4 days now. Gotta say that the amp I got is not giving me the same burst of energy that the sample pack did. No sweating, no euphoria, no dry mouth. I thought it might be a combo of the 2 reacting so I just too amp today and nothing. I felt a little more awake than I usually do at 7AM but not like the sample packs they sent out.
    They reformulate it?
    Sorry to piggyback on your thread Savage, hoping you can figure this one out or give me some suggestions.
    Thanks.
  28. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.04%

I need both of you to send me your names and addresses to tsavage@avantlabs.com. Remember, you MUST follow the guidelines (logs, measurements, etc.) listed in the original post. The logs should be kept in our sponsored forum on this board.

Thanks to everyone else for their interest. I sincerely wish I could pick all of you, but unfortunately, I can't. All of you would make great candidates. Thanks again, though, and keep an eye out for any future testing we might do.
    Savage,
    Thank you for picking me... but unfortunately I will have to decline this time. My life is a wreck right now, and it wouldnt be fair to your company, or anyone who reads my log. Eating, Sleeping, and training arent all on key right now. Plus my mood is in the DUMPS. I will be purchasing the stack in the near future, and will run a detailed log with it. I apologize for the inconvinience, but things arent together right now. I just think people would just benefit more from someone who is dialed in right now.

Thanks for the consideration.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  29. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.87%

Sean, there have been a couple of people who have complained of lessened effects with the retail version of AMP. I'm not sure why that is, exactly, since I'm pretty sure Pat Arnold has said the retail version and the sample version are the same.

You might try cycling off for a while and supplementing with L-Tyrosine to see if that helps.

Adams, thanks a lot for your honesty. That is a stand-up thing to do. I definitely appreciate it and I sincerely hope you get back on track soon.

In that case, the other spot goes to WAHCHING. Congrats, man! Get me your name and address ASAP so we can get the products out to you.
  30. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.23%

wow....a man with a sense of honor....nicely done Dadams
  31. West Coast Highland Athlete
    Stats
    6'1"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.08%

Savage, thanks for the info bro.

Dadams, I hope things pick up for ya bro. I, too, congratulate your sense of honor.
  32. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.38%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by FunkMasterFlex
    wow....a man with a sense of honor....nicely done Dadams
    I must agree, stand up guy you are D and i hope your life turns around for you! I know how hard problems can get bro but things will get better.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  33. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.04%

Adams, thanks a lot for your honesty. That is a stand-up thing to do. I definitely appreciate it and I sincerely hope you get back on track soon.
    Hey no problem.. being a tester isnt about getting free stuff.. yes its nice... but I dont know about you all, but I have used alot of the detailed logs on here as gospel. There are alot of knowledgable people here in touch with their physiology. Taking information from them is insurmountable.

And thanks all, for the wishes and whatnot... yes Im a mess right now, but focusing on myself for once at least... I'll be back on top of my game in no time.

Congrats on the two testers... Two very dialed in individuals, and am looking forward to your logs.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  34. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.87%

Quote Originally Posted by x_muscle
    Hi Par

I was chosen by loki for the AMP/Heat stack Mini-Trial on your board a while ago ,but i never recieved anything.

here is the thread:

http://forum.avantlabs.com/index.php...opic=18278&hl=
    It looks like it was something as simple as Loki's e-mail not working. Since he didn't receive the e-mail, he assumed you were not interested.

Sh*t. I should have picked you to make up for that.

Dang it. I'll see if there's not something I can do for you to make up for that mishap.
  35. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.23%

\
    Just saw this. Sweet! I can't email from work, but I'll get it to you tonight
  36. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.85%

It looks like it was something as simple as Loki's e-mail not working. Since he didn't receive the e-mail, he assumed you were not interested.

Sh*t. I should have picked you to make up for that.

Dang it. I'll see if there's not something I can do for you to make up for that mishap.
    No problem bro. I apreciate you effort.
  37. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.95%

Cant wait to see these threads.
  38. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.23%

I haven't heard anything yet. Will the products just be sent or should I expect a confirmation?
  39. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.87%

They'll just be sent, as far as I know.

WAHCHING, I need to hear from you in the next couple of days.
  40. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.87%

Paging WAHCHING.

If I don't hear from you in the next couple of days, I've got to pick someone else.

Similar Forum Threads

1. SHR # 1414 :: GRB10 Stimulates Fat Loss Through Thermogene
    By triceptor in forum SHR Show Archives
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-22-2014, 03:43 PM
  2. Replies: 99
    Last Post: 07-03-2008, 12:13 AM
  3. I need a fat loss supplement
    By steroidmonkey in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-18-2008, 09:35 PM
  4. What's best for rapid fat loss? Need info fast