Testers Needed -- Stimulant Fat Loss!!

S

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The ultimate in hardcore stimulant fat loss supplementation : AMP™ + H.E.A.T.™

We've talked a bit here and quite a bit on my board about my experimentation with the combination of ErgoPharm's AMP™ and Avant Labs' H.E.A.T. Stack™ over the last several months.

On paper, the potential for wonderful synergy was obvious. With AMP™, you get a base of increased levels of the catecholamines adrenaline, dopamine, and norepinephrine, the likes of which the supplement world had not previously seen, particularly with adrenaline and dopamine. And, with H.E.A.T.™, you inhibit the re-uptake and metabolism of these catecholamines, particularly with adrenaline and dopamine.

The result of this synergy is a strong, both smooth stimulation and mood enhancement that is way above and beyond anything previously in the supplement world.

We have previously done an article and some testing on this combo as an acute stimulant and mood enhancer, for workouts and fun, which you can read about here:

http://www.avantlabs.com/magmain.php?issueID=33&pageID=398

But, now, we want to try it out in the realm of fat loss. The great increase in energy and mood is obviously most welcome on a diet, when we are normally sluggish and irritable. The combination also destroys appetite. Based on the science, one would also expect increases in lipolysis, thermogenesis, and fatty acid oxidation to as good as it gets for stim/thermogenic supplements.

So, we have combined with our friends at ErgoPharm™ to do some testing and see just how potent this combo is for fat loss. I will be taking 1-2 testers in this thread.

Each tester will get 1 bottle of HEAT and 1 bottle of AMP, which will last around 2 months. Your diet and your log will be expected to last for this time period as well.

What we need from potential testers:

1) Stimulant fat burner usage history -- we want to know your level of experience and your results.

2) You must be cutting

3) Detailed logs (kept in our sponsored forum here on Anabolic Minds!) with measurements a must. Report on stim/appetite suppression/mood enhance/motivation.

4) Doing pics is preferred.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Id love to be a tester for this... even if you dont pick me... you have my interest, and will pick it sooner or later... but here it goes.

23 Years old
Male
6'1
Nice definition till you hit the Spare tire (What I am trying to "Cut").
Log is easy
Measurments no problem.
As for stims... very in tune with E/C, Clen, Albuterol, alot of Kitchen Sink supps.. and some not so on the books.
Sounds promising... and Ill try this one way or another... not to mention, Im sorta a speed freak. :twisted:

Adams

S

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Id love to test it out, just depends exactly when you want it tested, since I cant for the next month since Im in other things, plus my lean bulk is lasting another month as well. I will be beginning my cut and if that ends up working out for you here some info.

Lifting 6 years now.
3 day split
when I cut I run 3-4 times a week for 20mins
I have used many basic stimulants from ephedrine to caffeine along with some more advanced stuff such as clenbuterol.

Im guessing my time frame for when I can do it wont work out for you, but I thought Id throw it out there anyways.

M

massmonster

Awards
  • Established
I'll throw my hat into the ring. Cutting as of 1/1/06 to prep for a 10 day cruise in July. Gotta have motivation, right?
Stats:
Male
6'2"
266 lbs. 27.1%bf
Logs not a problem. Always do detailed logs for myself so I can benchmark what worked and when. Will be happy to add photos to track visual progress.
Very experienced with use of stims for cutting. Have tied anything from Hydroxycut to caffine, ephedrine, clenbuterol, chocamine, HEAT, Tight, Melting Point and many others.
I will be doing a significant amount of cardio in January in prep for a 5k I'm participating in on 1/30/05.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna be back on Jan. 2nd, at which point I'm gonna embark on a 6 week cut before starting a cycle. I'd be glad to find a new tool to add to my arsenal :D

I'm 6'0, 200lbs w/ about 4 years of training. I'm gonna use a slightly modified version of the cutting program I did with Bobo last spring, so I have a very good sense of how my body should respond to that.

In the past, I've used EAS Thermodynamix, Ephedrine HCL/Caffeine, Lean System 7, Custom Nutrition's Lean Support, and various others.

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im cutting right now for track season! :wave: the only thing i have been using is sesathin.

in the past i have used amp, and eca stack as the only stimulants. i have used glucophase and sesathin as non stimulant things.

i can do pictures of now and after, and have a good awearness of my mood and so forth. cant do too much on measurements other than fat in mid section. im looking to get around 4% BF. (can keep a everyday log too)

let me know if i can help.

S

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
im cutting right now for track season! :wave: the only thing i have been using is sesathin.

in the past i have used amp, and eca stack as the only stimulants. i have used glucophase and sesathin as non stimulant things.

i can do pictures of now and after, and have a good awearness of my mood and so forth. cant do too much on measurements other than fat in mid section. im looking to get around 4% BF. (can keep a everyday log too)

let me know if i can help.
You realize 4% is not very realistic, especially if you are planning on trying to keep that. It would be VERY difficult if not unhealthy getting that low and keeping it.

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yes, i know... i like to set good goals to make my self look like im close to death.

i understand, and realisticly 5-6% range would be ideal. Although, you have to understand what high mileage and interval training will do when you only taking in so many cals.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I've got a bottle of HEAT on the way. I'm interested to see how well it works w/ Amp for the stimulating aspect.

S

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm not Par, I'm Savage, but I'll check into what happened with that.

You're in the U.S., right?

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Any idea how this stack might affect blood pressure ? Would it be worse than EC ?

M

MrBiggs

Awards
I would def be interested in this.
Male
6'0
16% Bf
I always keep a log on any cycle I do.
I will starting a cutting cycle in Jan.

I have tried xenadrine/ ephedra/Lipo6, most recent legal gears speed. I am going to be working out 6days a week 4 of them will include extensive cardio and High rep workouts.

S

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Any idea how this stack might affect blood pressure ? Would it be worse than EC ?
It's hard to say for sure, since everyone is a little different. I would definitely expect it to increase blood pressure, though, to some extent.

S

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just so y'all know, this will probably be open for a while. So if there's anyone still on the fences, get your hat into the ring!

ChiTown72

ChiTown72

Board Supporter
Awards
Tester

Stim Exp- E/C stack

Age-18
Sex-M
Will be doing a log
Height-5'9"
Weight-195
Bodytype- Meso/Endo
Training- 5 years
Current Routine- 3 day lifting split with 3 days of cardio
Current Supps- Fish Oil, Multi, Whey, Creatine
Current Diet- Taking in around 2000 cals a day, mostly chicken and veggies
Current Goal- Cut to around 180 and keep the muscle i have
Long Term- Get up to 200 and getting under 10% bf
Drugs- None
Supp History- ZMA, VNS Jacked, Bulk CEE, Omega Cre Ethyl thunder, cytovol, animal pak, animal nitro, san v12, HMB, Cell-Tech lol etc etc

Done some logs and reviews on the another bb website.

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i just noticed 1fast is selling them in a stack now...what a shock

E

Ether

Awards
I have both amp and HEAT on hand and tried one serving of this and OH MY GOD was is great! I will be buying more and trying this stack. I am way too busy to properly maintain a log but whom ever does get in on this offer they should be very happy. Thanks for the great idea on this stack I probably wouldn't have tried this one on my own.

W

WAHCHING

Awards
Name: David
Weight: 190
Height: 5'7"
Years Training: 3 years on and off.
Current Routine 4 day split
Current BF: 25-28%
Current Supps: Animal Stack Multi, ZMA, Optimum Whey Protien, Flax Seed Oil.

1) Used ECY 8 Months ago.

2) Currently Cutting.

3) Will post a detailed log of workout routine and nutrition and cardio.

4) Will be taking pics every month or week.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Name: Kevin
Height: 6'
Weight: 225
Condition: Good

I've been lifting for 6 years and I'm on the end of my bulk ready to roll into my cut phase. Experience with clen, albuterol, EC stacks, and some unmentionables. Would love to try this out.

Logging is no problem and I can post BF stats and pictures.

R

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
I think less,I perceive the AMP+HEAT combo to be less cardio intensive than EC with a smoother and better sustained feel to it. I really like HEAT especially for it's mood/mental enhancement aspect but I can't use it properly very often, it does'nt have any percetible effect unless taken on an empty stomach, and I eat a little a lot of times a day, hard to find that empty gut condition in my usual day.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I think less,I perceive the AMP+HEAT combo to be less cardio intensive than EC with a smoother and better sustained feel to it. I really like HEAT especially for it's mood/mental enhancement aspect but I can't use it properly very often, it does'nt have any percetible effect unless taken on an empty stomach, and I eat a little a lot of times a day, hard to find that empty gut condition in my usual day.
Thank you very much RD, you got rep points :thumbsup:

S

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Damn Iron, WTF am I, chopped liver?? I get no props for addressing your question?? ;)

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Damn Iron, WTF am I, chopped liver?? I get no props for addressing your question?? ;)
LOL, yeah some rep points coming your way. You guys from AL do a great job here. I wasn't feeling as generous that day but now I'm in the giving x-mas spirirt :D

S

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
DAdams91982 and Beowulf, congrats! You two have been selected as testers.

I need both of you to send me your names and addresses to [email protected]. Remember, you MUST follow the guidelines (logs, measurements, etc.) listed in the original post. The logs should be kept in our sponsored forum on this board.

Thanks to everyone else for their interest. I sincerely wish I could pick all of you, but unfortunately, I can't. All of you would make great candidates. Thanks again, though, and keep an eye out for any future testing we might do.

sean taylor

sean taylor

West Coast Highland Athlete
Awards
  • Established
I just ordered the amp+H.E.A.T. combo for myself and runnning it for 4 days now. Gotta say that the amp I got is not giving me the same burst of energy that the sample pack did. No sweating, no euphoria, no dry mouth. I thought it might be a combo of the 2 reacting so I just too amp today and nothing. I felt a little more awake than I usually do at 7AM but not like the sample packs they sent out.
They reformulate it?
Sorry to piggyback on your thread Savage, hoping you can figure this one out or give me some suggestions.
Thanks.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I need both of you to send me your names and addresses to [email protected]. Remember, you MUST follow the guidelines (logs, measurements, etc.) listed in the original post. The logs should be kept in our sponsored forum on this board.

Thanks to everyone else for their interest. I sincerely wish I could pick all of you, but unfortunately, I can't. All of you would make great candidates. Thanks again, though, and keep an eye out for any future testing we might do.
Savage,
Thank you for picking me... but unfortunately I will have to decline this time. My life is a wreck right now, and it wouldnt be fair to your company, or anyone who reads my log. Eating, Sleeping, and training arent all on key right now. Plus my mood is in the DUMPS. I will be purchasing the stack in the near future, and will run a detailed log with it. I apologize for the inconvinience, but things arent together right now. I just think people would just benefit more from someone who is dialed in right now.

Thanks for the consideration.

Adams

S

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sean, there have been a couple of people who have complained of lessened effects with the retail version of AMP. I'm not sure why that is, exactly, since I'm pretty sure Pat Arnold has said the retail version and the sample version are the same.

You might try cycling off for a while and supplementing with L-Tyrosine to see if that helps.

Adams, thanks a lot for your honesty. That is a stand-up thing to do. I definitely appreciate it and I sincerely hope you get back on track soon.

In that case, the other spot goes to WAHCHING. Congrats, man! Get me your name and address ASAP so we can get the products out to you.

F

FunkMasterFlex

Awards
wow....a man with a sense of honor....nicely done Dadams

sean taylor

sean taylor

West Coast Highland Athlete
Awards
  • Established
Savage, thanks for the info bro.

Dadams, I hope things pick up for ya bro. I, too, congratulate your sense of honor.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wow....a man with a sense of honor....nicely done Dadams
I must agree, stand up guy you are D and i hope your life turns around for you! I know how hard problems can get bro but things will get better.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Adams, thanks a lot for your honesty. That is a stand-up thing to do. I definitely appreciate it and I sincerely hope you get back on track soon.
Hey no problem.. being a tester isnt about getting free stuff.. yes its nice... but I dont know about you all, but I have used alot of the detailed logs on here as gospel. There are alot of knowledgable people here in touch with their physiology. Taking information from them is insurmountable.

And thanks all, for the wishes and whatnot... yes Im a mess right now, but focusing on myself for once at least... I'll be back on top of my game in no time.

Congrats on the two testers... Two very dialed in individuals, and am looking forward to your logs.

Adams

S

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hi Par

I was chosen by loki for the AMP/Heat stack Mini-Trial on your board a while ago ,but i never recieved anything.

here is the thread:

http://forum.avantlabs.com/index.php?showtopic=18278&hl=
It looks like it was something as simple as Loki's e-mail not working. Since he didn't receive the e-mail, he assumed you were not interested.

Sh*t. I should have picked you to make up for that.

Dang it. I'll see if there's not something I can do for you to make up for that mishap.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established

\
Just saw this. Sweet! I can't email from work, but I'll get it to you tonight :thumbsup:

X

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
It looks like it was something as simple as Loki's e-mail not working. Since he didn't receive the e-mail, he assumed you were not interested.

Sh*t. I should have picked you to make up for that.

Dang it. I'll see if there's not something I can do for you to make up for that mishap.
No problem bro. I apreciate you effort.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I haven't heard anything yet. Will the products just be sent or should I expect a confirmation?

S

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
They'll just be sent, as far as I know.

WAHCHING, I need to hear from you in the next couple of days.

S

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Paging WAHCHING.

If I don't hear from you in the next couple of days, I've got to pick someone else.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, I'm going to be starting a cutting cycle on Feb 1st so I thought I would put my name down for consideration.

Name: Chris
Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 225
BF: 15%
Years Training: 8 years
Supps: I have used every stimulant out there, but none in about a year as to give my body a break from them. The only thing that ever gave my body a good stimulation was the ABB Speed Stack drinks. Never tried AMP or HEAT though. So if you guys so strongly believe in this combo, you should pick me to see how someone who has taken every stimulant and never gotten the "buzz" reacts to it. If it works for me then it will work for ANYONE

I am a personal trainer so I have access to daily measurments and updates for a log along with pictures. My goal is to get under 10% by end of march. I already have my meal plan and workout routine set up and ready to go.

L

luciensol

Awards
willing and able guinea pig here

If you have a spot for aomeone else I'd definitely be willing.

If not I'll pick up the stuff anyway. It sounds great. And I need all the "fat" cutting help I can get.

whatastud08

whatastud08

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to also throw my name out there for consideration. I post alot under the same SN on the Bulk Nutrition boards. Here are all my stats,
  • Age -20
  • Sex - M
  • Height -6’ 0”
  • Weight -180
  • Age- 20
  • Body type - Meso
  • Training Experience – I started lifting about a year and a half ago. After a number of months I started following the Max OT training system and had decent gains. I however grew tired of this routine and then unexpectedly took an extended break from lifting. Im getting back into it and currently following a bodybuilding split body part routine and looking to add mass with a semi-high volume of sets per bodypart and eating an excess of calories, mostly from protein.
  • Current Training Schedule / Protocol
  • Monday –Quads, Hamstrings, Glutes, Calves
  • Tuesday- Chest, Abs
  • Wednesday- Back, Traps, Calves
  • Thursday- Delts, (alternates traps every week with back), Abs
  • Friday- Biceps, Triceps, Forearms
  • Cardio Schedule/Protocol –Currently following a mass building protocol and I have opted to not do any cardio for a short period of time.
  • Current Supplements- Centrum Performance Multi Vitamin, Universal Uni-Liver Tabs (3 or 4 with every meal), Now Fish Oils, Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey, ISS Micellar Matrix as nighttime protein, Bulk Nutrition CEE, Bulk Nutrition ALCAR
  • Comparable Supplement/Product History – Previously used two consecutive tubs of No-Xplode with satisfying results, Most recently used a whole tub of Universal Storm with no appreciable gains or noticeable performance increasing effects. I have used Lipo-6 and Jet Fuel in the past, but hot not ever taken ephedra however.
  • Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs - None
  • Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? Not currently being treated for anything.
  • Present Goals - bulking, cutting, etc. Looking to add lean mass with intense training and an excess of calories. I am trying to eat as lean as possible while keeping calories high. I hope to increase to around 185 to 187 in the following months before cutting in the spring time.
  • Current Diet & Macros – Diet consists mostly of excess calories from protein (50 %) and the 35-40 % being carbs, and the remaining 15% from healthy fats from fish and flax.
  • Current Daily Water Intake – At least a gallon, many days much more.
  • Links to Past Logs & Reviews – Have never previously reviewed a product.
  • Are you willing to post "before" & "after" photos? - Yes
  • Why should you be selected as a tester? I am currently very dedicated to my lean mass goals and a steady solid weight gain. I am willing to try new products to help fuel me in my pursuits. I would be a dedicated tester willing to provide unbiased and honest feedback on the product. I hope you consider me as a tester. Thanks!

S

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
so he didnt respond............ Well i be a lucky tester?! :run:
Yes, you are.

Sorry WAH, but I did not hear from you in a timely manner. I have to go with someone else.

x_muscle, congrats! Send me your name and address.

This time, you'll get your product.

L

luciensol

Awards
And if another package should suddenly appear I am definitely your guy.

:icon_lol: