ALRI Dominator

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Can anyone please give a concise explanation of this product and why it was discontinued?

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
10mg. Ergomax (2-ene and 3-ene mixture) plus norvalline. It was sold as a "sexual potency enhancer," and ALR denied it was Ergomax until PA tested it.

It was sold primarily in South America, but also available on the net.

It wasn't discontinued...it was renamed E...Max Lmg and re-released in the U.S.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Thanks very much. Anyone know more to the story, I've heard other things.

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
Who the F- just neg repped me for saying this?

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Like what?
I'd heard that it contained an ingredient more black market than grey market which is why the product was rebranded as being for the South American market where the laws are different.

I've googled this product and all I found were a few cached discussion board posts referring back to other discussions. I got the impression that there was a big flap at the time this product was first released but there doesn't appear to be much in the discussion board archives here or at the other big boards which cover this subject.

I don't want to re-open any old wounds but assuming I'd stumbled across a bottle of this product, I'd like to understand what's actually in it before I would consider consuming it.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What it this whole "negative rep" thing? Kinda silly in my opinion. Uh oh I'm probably going to get negative repped for saying that.

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
I'd heard that it contained an ingredient more black market than grey market which is why the product was rebranded as being for the South American market where the laws are different.

I've googled this product and all I found were a few cached discussion board posts referring back to other discussions. I got the impression that there was a big flap at the time this product was first released but there doesn't appear to be much in the discussion board archives here or at the other big boards which cover this subject.

I don't want to re-open any old wounds but assuming I'd stumbled across a bottle of this product, I'd like to understand what's actually in it before I would consider consuming it.
That's because at the time everyone just found out that Ergomax was DMT, and it somehow had escaped the original ban...DMT you'll recall received heavy press during the highly public Balco/Baseball Steroid scandal.

For these reasons, Ergo was pulled, then released as Dominator. A lot of people thought it was banned, but this wasn't the case.

No other ingredients in Dominator except DMT and L-Norvaline.

BTW, Pheraplex is more potent.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Thank you very much....that does fill in the blanks from what I was able to research myself.