Do you need to cap NAC powder?

Vader

Awards
I was going to buy some bulk NAC powder. Does NAC need to be capped? Can I get away without capping it? I have a nice digital scale so measuring an accurate dosage is not a problem. I'm just concerned about whether the powder degrades from exposure to air or picks up moisture easily.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used to just scoop (metered) it out and pour it in my mouth and chase it with my post workout shake. It is not a problem to take it uncapped. For conveniece I have capped it. My capped stash just ran out and I need to cap a couple hundred grams worth from the balance of my kilo. Keep it cool, dry and sealed and it should be just fine. Or cap it for convenience.

Vader

Awards
I used to just scoop (metered) it out and pour it in my mouth and chase it with my post workout shake. It is not a problem to take it uncapped. For conveniece I have capped it. My capped stash just ran out and I need to cap a couple hundred grams worth from the balance of my kilo. Keep it cool, dry and sealed and it should be just fine. Or cap it for convenience.
Thanks, that's what I thought. I just wanted to be sure. I don't have any capsules left to cap it and I dont feel like making a seperate order just to order some capsules. Not to mention I don't have the patience anymore when it comes to capping stuff. No sense capping it if I don't have to. :woohoo:

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not to mention I don't have the patience anymore when it comes to capping stuff. No sense capping it if I don't have to. :woohoo:
I hear you. When I get up the 'nerve' I cap my ass off, cause I know it will be a while again before I get the nerve. I've needed to cap again for about a week. God give me strength:hammer:

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
NAC is not bitter like a herbal, but it does leave a funky sulfur taste in your mouth that lingers longer against liquids than other powders.

In a sealed container, mine does not clump, ALCAR and Piracetam do in the same seller bottles.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
It's sour.
I think it would work great in those Warheads I used to eat as a kid.

Kendog

Awards
I think it tastes similiar to bulk CM. I find it very tolerable to mix in a real small amount of water and drinking it down fast.