Do you need to cap NAC powder?

1. Do you need to cap NAC powder?

I was going to buy some bulk NAC powder. Does NAC need to be capped? Can I get away without capping it? I have a nice digital scale so measuring an accurate dosage is not a problem. I'm just concerned about whether the powder degrades from exposure to air or picks up moisture easily.

2. Unbreakable

I used to just scoop (metered) it out and pour it in my mouth and chase it with my post workout shake. It is not a problem to take it uncapped. For conveniece I have capped it. My capped stash just ran out and I need to cap a couple hundred grams worth from the balance of my kilo. Keep it cool, dry and sealed and it should be just fine. Or cap it for convenience.
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

3. Quote Originally Posted by B5150
    I used to just scoop (metered) it out and pour it in my mouth and chase it with my post workout shake. It is not a problem to take it uncapped. For conveniece I have capped it. My capped stash just ran out and I need to cap a couple hundred grams worth from the balance of my kilo. Keep it cool, dry and sealed and it should be just fine. Or cap it for convenience.
    Thanks, that's what I thought. I just wanted to be sure. I don't have any capsules left to cap it and I dont feel like making a seperate order just to order some capsules. Not to mention I don't have the patience anymore when it comes to capping stuff. No sense capping it if I don't have to.
    •   

4. Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by Vader
    Not to mention I don't have the patience anymore when it comes to capping stuff. No sense capping it if I don't have to.
    I hear you. When I get up the 'nerve' I cap my ass off, cause I know it will be a while again before I get the nerve. I've needed to cap again for about a week. God give me strength
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

5. NAC is not bitter like a herbal, but it does leave a funky sulfur taste in your mouth that lingers longer against liquids than other powders.

In a sealed container, mine does not clump, ALCAR and Piracetam do in the same seller bottles.

6. It's sour.
    I think it would work great in those Warheads I used to eat as a kid.

7. I think it tastes similiar to bulk CM. I find it very tolerable to mix in a real small amount of water and drinking it down fast.

Similar Forum Threads

1. do you need to cycle off of creatine? /pre workout supp?
    By theBIGcactus in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-28-2010, 03:17 PM
  2. Do you need to "cycle" Fat Burners + Diet Pills??
    By aerlyn02 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-18-2007, 06:18 PM
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-16-2006, 05:13 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-31-2006, 11:10 AM