How does TTA compare to DNP?

FENRIR

Banned
Awards
I am sure there is plenty of difference between the two...

but how would TTA compare to DNP in method of action in the body and in fat loss?

They seem to both be uncouplers and I did some searches but didn't really find what I was looking for. Thanks!

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Apples and oranges.

TTA is not an oxidative uncoupler like DNP. It activates the uncoupling protein (UCP) family.

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
Well I do know this, DNP will F you up if you dont do it correctly. Must research extensivly before use.

FENRIR

Banned
Awards
Apples and oranges.

TTA is not an oxidative uncoupler like DNP. It activates the uncoupling protein (UCP) family.
Thanks Robboe, but do they have similar effects as far as the end results go?

What is the main diff in UCP and Oxidative Uncouplers?

Thanks!

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established

Thanks!
Back in the 1930s DNP was touted as an effective diet pill. Indeed, the uncoupling of electron transport from ATP synthesis allows rapid oxidation of Krebs substrates, promoting the mobilization of carbohydrates and fats, since regulatory pathways are programmed to maintain concentrations of those substrates at set levels. Since the energy is lost as heat, biosynthesis is not promoted, and weight loss is dramatic. However, to quote Efraim Racker (A New Look at Mechanisms in Bioenergetics, Academic Press, 1976, p. 155), ..."the treatment eliminated not only the fat but also the patients,...This discouraged physicians for awhile..."
I

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established

Thanks!
Back in the 1930s DNP was touted as an effective diet pill. Indeed, the uncoupling of electron transport from ATP synthesis allows rapid oxidation of Krebs substrates, promoting the mobilization of carbohydrates and fats, since regulatory pathways are programmed to maintain concentrations of those substrates at set levels. Since the energy is lost as heat, biosynthesis is not promoted, and weight loss is dramatic. However, to quote Efraim Racker (A New Look at Mechanisms in Bioenergetics, Academic Press, 1976, p. 155), ..."the treatment eliminated not only the fat but also the patients,...This discouraged physicians for awhile..."
I believe TTA achieves a similar effect on the UCPs without actually disrupting the mitochondria's function.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
No, DNP is unmatched by anything.

UCP family are responsible for stuff such as shivering etc. They waste calories to generate heat. Well, UCP2 does anyhoo.

Uncoupling by DNP basically involves short-circuiting the fat oxidising pathway your your body cranks it up by a metric ass-load.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
I believe TTA achieves a similar effect on the UCPs without actually disrupting the mitochondria's function.
TTA does effect the mitochondrias. It causes what scientists refer as mega-mitochondria or super-mitochondria, i forget which. These are like x10 the size of usual mitochondria. It also signals to increase the enzymes the mitochondria need to burn fat.

It also induces proliferation of peroxisomes (increases their number) by PPARalpha activation.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, DNP is unmatched by anything.

UCP family are responsible for stuff such as shivering etc. They waste calories to generate heat. Well, UCP2 does anyhoo.

Uncoupling by DNP basically involves short-circuiting the fat oxidising pathway your your body cranks it up by a metric ass-load.
Just outa curiosity, at 6 caps a day for the rec. dosage , how much do you beleive it would raise baseline metabolic rate? More then clen? 15%? Just curious, i know DNP is like 30%

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I've been running MP for about a week now, at 9 caps per day. I have been drenched n sweat every night. I asked my wife if the new sheets were making her sweat. She looked at me like :wtf: So I assume this is the MP at work :D I can't say I notice much difference in the mirror, but then again, I shouldn't I'm off for a week or so, and the water retention subsides.

Seems to be working, though.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been running MP for about a week now, at 9 caps per day. I have been drenched n sweat every night. I asked my wife if the new sheets were making her sweat. She looked at me like :wtf: So I assume this is the MP at work :D I can't say I notice much difference in the mirror, but then again, I shouldn't I'm off for a week or so, and the water retention subsides.

Seems to be working, though.
Damn bro 9 a day? I was on the beta version at 8 a day and can agree with you here, id be sweating just sitting.

Im on the reg version at 6 a day, i tried 8 a day and cramping go to bad, but with 6 a day i dont feel ish really, no heat, no nothing really. Should i up it to 7?

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
TTA does effect the mitochondrias. It causes what scientists refer as mega-mitochondria or super-mitochondria, i forget which. These are like x10 the size of usual mitochondria. It also signals to increase the enzymes the mitochondria need to burn fat.

It also induces proliferation of peroxisomes (increases their number) by PPARalpha activation.
My bad with the wording. I do remember you guys saying it did these things a while ago. I meant it doesn't actually, in your words, short circuit the system so to speak. So it's effects are similar to an uncoupler without actually being one.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Damn bro 9 a day? I was on the beta version at 8 a day and can agree with you here, id be sweating just sitting.

Im on the reg version at 6 a day, i tried 8 a day and cramping go to bad, but with 6 a day i dont feel ish really, no heat, no nothing really. Should i up it to 7?
I'm at 9 Betas per day.

You make the call on going to 7. I haven't had any cramps yet, so I don't know how bad it is. I don't think you need to sweat profusely for it to work.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
MELTING POINT !!! by designer supps, the supplement kings of compounds that works !!! ALso maker of the Phera-plex oh how i love my phera....

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Just outa curiosity, at 6 caps a day for the rec. dosage , how much do you beleive it would raise baseline metabolic rate? More then clen? 15%? Just curious, i know DNP is like 30%
There's a study in rats showing a 20% rise, but i dunno what this equates to in humans.

Really though, i'm not too concerned. "metabolic rate" is more to do with overall calories burned, which doesn't specifically refer to fat oxidisation.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There's a study in rats showing a 20% rise, but i dunno what this equates to in humans.

Really though, i'm not too concerned. "metabolic rate" is more to do with overall calories burned, which doesn't specifically refer to fat oxidisation.
Yea true, im just makin sure im eating pretty clean and doin my cardio. Still seems better for me then ephedrine tho or anything else for that matter. Does MP taper down with use tho? Does the body become used to it? Reason im asking is because on the beta at 8 a day i swear i looked leaner everyday until i started holding water and then i just stayed at that leanness until i came off. Maybe now im holding water almost right away but it doesnt seem to be doin anything.

Also Beo i was at 8 a day and didnt recieve cramping until like 3 days before i stopped in the 4th week. I used 8 caps on the new version and 3 days into using it i couldnt move. So painfull. Idk if i wanna chance the 7, i may and if it hurts ill just go back down. Good luck tho beo , hope you get ot where you wanan be!

WannaGro

Board Supporter
Awards
Can anyone answer the earlier post about comparison to clen because right now I'm cutting, with a CKD diet and ECA, and will switch to clen this weekend. I love ECA, but the clen kind of cramps my calves really bad and makes me to jittery(I love the other effects though:)). If I could get a similar effect without the jitters, and maybe less cramping that would be great. MP doesn't make you jittery right? That was my understanding at least.

Thanks
-WannaGro

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can anyone answer the earlier post about comparison to clen because right now I'm cutting, with a CKD diet and ECA, and will switch to clen this weekend. I love ECA, but the clen kind of cramps my calves really bad and makes me to jittery(I love the other effects though:)). If I could get a similar effect without the jitters, and maybe less cramping that would be great. MP doesn't make you jittery right? That was my understanding at least.

Thanks
-WannaGro
MP doesnt make you jittery at all. It will give you cramps but if you stay at the rec. dose or have taurine , potassium and magnesium you can go higher. At higher doses tho it does get you hot but i love the feeling of knowing my body is burning fat.

WannaGro

Board Supporter
Awards
Awesome thanks, definitely something for me to consider, and possibly evan low non-jittery dose of clen with MP.

Thanks again
-WannaGro

FENRIR

Banned
Awards
since MP has far less sides than DNP, you could run it for longer, assuming your body doesn't attenuate to it over time ( I think I read that it does not)...you could end up with very nice resultsvs DNP, although the DNP is more of an instant gratification....

...right?

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
If someone wants to give me some TTA Ill run a comparison test come the end of january. Otherwise, I'll stick to whats proven to work.....although I think MP is a good product and has longer term applicability.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Yea true, im just makin sure im eating pretty clean and doin my cardio. Still seems better for me then ephedrine tho or anything else for that matter. Does MP taper down with use tho? Does the body become used to it? Reason im asking is because on the beta at 8 a day i swear i looked leaner everyday until i started holding water and then i just stayed at that leanness until i came off. Maybe now im holding water almost right away but it doesnt seem to be doin anything.
Nah, no need to taper MP use. By all means cycle the dose by a few caps either way if you get cramping and want it to subside without totally coming off the product.

I've not read anything about the body becoming accustomed to it.

The water retention can be quite horrendous and really does obscure a lot of the body recompositioning changes until you come off and let the water come off too.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Take taurine with your clenbuterol. It depeltes the taurine from your liver which can eventually cause issues with cellular uptake and such.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
yeah rob, the water retention still has me holding onto the initial batch of betas from months ago, lol. I am a very VISUAL person. Also, the fever blisters that some reported had me a little spooked. It may have just been a bad reaction or something, or they just got sick, who knows....

Nah, no need to taper MP use. By all means cycle the dose by a few caps either way if you get cramping and want it to subside without totally coming off the product.

I've not read anything about the body becoming accustomed to it.

The water retention can be quite horrendous and really does obscure a lot of the body recompositioning changes until you come off and let the water come off too.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah rob, the water retention still has me holding onto the initial batch of betas from months ago, lol. I am a very VISUAL person. Also, the fever blisters that some reported had me a little spooked. It may have just been a bad reaction or something, or they just got sick, who knows....
Ive never had fever blisters to be honest. Were these on the outside of the mouth or the inside?
Im a very visual person as well and when i start to hold water on MP it feels like im cutting with nothing because i dont see a change , and for me to keep on a diet, change is everything! I do like how i look once i come off tho which is what i use as motivation.

skratch

Awards
how does melting point and dnp compair to lipokenetix?

I am afraid to try any uncoplers after my horible experience with lipo

I came down with jundance after 2 weeks with severe liver pain and could of swore if I didnt read up on it on the boards I would of been dead if i stayed on another week.

so has anyone done any liver tests on melting point and is it safe?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
What is TTA exactly? I feel like a retard asking but you guys use ALOT of short forms on this board when it comes to supps.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
TTA is the active ingredient in Melting Point, Red Acid and Scivation's Lipid FX. It is a modified fatty acid. Interesting stuff. Read the Melting Point writeup and you'll know what's up.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
So you guys are comparing Melting Point to DNP? Is MP THAT good? Like i'm hearing your sweating but how much bf are you all losing? I myself find it a pain in the ass to lose fat so next time i cut it's going to be with Metformin, AAS and possibly some sesathin, and maybe some MP.