Gakic from muscletech

jaybigboy34

Awards
Has anyone tried that new supplement called Gakic from muscletech. I would like some feedback on it. To here them talk they act like it is the best thing since peanut butter.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I would spend my money on something else. I doubt you'd get $55 dollars worth of results. MT = expensive and overhyped supplements.

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
just took 1 serving and i'll report back after my workout.

don't worry, i didn't buy it! it was a free sample i got from MT.

just for your information though, for $55 you get 16 servings :wtf:

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
The reviews were either wonderful or terrible over at supplementjudge.com...which always makes me wonder who's writing the wonderful ones.

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
In my experiance, MT=garbage=pissed off andrew with no money!!!

I hope it does work for you, but I highly doubt anything near 10%
Drew

Whiskey Steve

Awards
  • Established
Its not unusual for me to have over a ten percent increase in strength when starting a new supp. Im the placebo king!
Im taking Nitrobolic right now and on every lift i can rep twenty percent more weight.....i friggin love it

Whiskey Steve

Awards
  • Established
Ive got them in production......but if you think muscletechs supps full that are full of sugar are pricey, wait until you see mine (sugar tablets)

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
You got 2 potential buyers already:thumbsup:

Whiskey Steve

Awards
  • Established
You got 2 potential buyers already:thumbsup:
How bout this..... ill sell you the magic words that will make you huge. The words are 4 to 5% better than the pills:icon_lol:
The sugar pills are called MAGIK (way better than GAKIC)

Xel

Awards
I got my free sample I requested in September (fast shipping) a few days ago.

I didn't notice anything at all. In fact, I was actually down 1 rep in around half my sets.

I've never had a placebo effect from a sup, ever.

RockBody12

Awards
Gakic is fuckin crazy. after like a week my bench shot thru the fuckin roof. when i ended after a bottle, i instantly went from benching 185 12 times like its nuthin to struggling to get it up 3 times. **** gakic. i ended up weaker then when i started

Spitdeath

Awards
after my first dose of gakic my strength switch was flipped "on" explosive pumps and mind blowing anal seepage. Everyone in the gym was like damn dood why do you smell like ****. I just screamed gakic and began repping out 1000 pounds on the bench press.:bow28:

Whiskey Steve

Awards
  • Established
after my first dose of gakic my strength switch was flipped "on" explosive pumps and mind blowing anal seepage. Everyone in the gym was like damn dood why do you smell like ****. I just screamed gakic and began repping out 1000 pounds on the bench press.:bow28:
*results not typical. :wtf:

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yea it's crap. i was down 2 reps on my bench. not even a placebo effect!!!

I can't wait for CNW to get his custom mixing dept open, I wanna make a good pre-wo cocktail.
I'm thinking some alcar, cee, vitamin c, glucoronolactone, rhodiola rose.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I got my sample today.

I have read most people saying it was bogus so I didn't hold out much hope.

Well I figured it was free and tried it. I keep a written record of weight of each exercise and the number of reps accomplished. Today I just went through my list of exercises and added 10% to the weights I had used my last workout for these body parts.

I upped all my weights by 10% since the claim for Gakic is it improves strength by 10% the VERY first time, no need to load etc. Well I figured I would be down a couple reps but who knows.

Well everyone of my 15 sets I was able to get the same number of reps as I got my last workout even though I had upped the weight 10% . This includes sets where say the weight lifted on Monday was 250lbs 5 times, I upped it to 275 and got the same 5 reps, same speed etc.

My advice, get a free sample and judge for yourself not what others have experienced.

I am going to get another free sample and try again, just cause I am a suspicious son of a guy lol and if it does it again I will buy some.

BTW no I do NOT sell Gakic lol and I never will. BUT I am now wondering if I do as well with my second free sample is there any board sponsor that sells it?

CROWLER

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
It is either gackic.com or muscletech.com took like 6 weeks for me to get it though. I go my sample of amp in under a week. That is a good upper right there!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
OH no PLEASE guys don't think I am a shill/SPAMMER for this stuff but yes I am posting a link because I saw it on another board. lol

http://www.gakic.com/

And yes I did just register for another free sample :)

Down on the left side.

I just did a search and see USP Labs (I THINK) said they might get bulk Gakic so I bumped their thread.

CROWLER

MadJimF

MadJimF

Awards
  • Established
I tried my free sample of Gakic, I thought it was working, put 10% more on my normal 8 set for the first set, yes I was able to do it, well every set after that I couldn't even get my normal weight up, must have killed myself on first set.

But made me wonder, if I wasn't already taking creatine, arginine, taurine, and all the other stuff I already supp with, would it be better, gakic might do something at that point, but no more than what I'm already have....

BHERTZ

Awards
I am going to leave out all the chemistry and details...but I was reading a magazine review, and the catch with GAKIC is that the 10% gains are in fact real, however MT leaves out the fact that they will not last long enough to be seen throughout an entire workout (~60 mins)

So in other words by the time you get to your 3rd exercise on chest day you will be benching the same as you were a week ago.

So for GAKIC to be really effective, it needs to be taken before, during, and probably even close to the end of a workout for it to be useful...unfortunately it makes the price even more unattractive!! ahh Muscletech, you suck! :yawn:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I took my free sample 45 minutes before my workout and my workout lasted 1.5 hours and the last sets were all at 10% higher weight and the reps were the same.

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Great!

Thanks it looks like a REAL winner.

What would you recommend for a flavor system?

CROWLER

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
I've been mixing it in either Xtend or Gatordae....still pretty bad but tolerable if you can chug.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Crowler. Put it in Free Stuff thread so it can be easily accessed by all.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
No worries there. That is one thing I learned how to do in college is CHUG :)

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Crowler. Put it in Free Stuff thread so it can be easily accessed by all.
Will do.

I didn't even know there was a free stuff thread.

CROWLER

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Will do.

I didn't even know there was a free stuff thread.

CROWLER
I mean I already put it in there. You might wanna check out the other free stuff too. BTW, I found that mixing Gatorade and Emergen-C together can kill most any bad tastes.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
lol Ok I put it in there also.

CROWLER

BHERTZ

Awards
Crowler, I was just throwing that tidbit out there from my reading, not personal experience. I know some people say this stuff isn't worth dogshit, but that's awesome that it lasted for you. In your judgement was there any placebo involved at all?

I would be interested in stacking this with the onslaught of other pills and powders I already have - if of course it really does what it is claimed to do.

BHERTZ

Awards
So far we have just debated the 10% strength increase claim. Can anyone add to the addtional "28% fatigue resistence" muscletech claim? I saw earlier someone upped the weights by 10% for the same reps. It would be interesting to keep the weights the same and see if 30% more reps (or some sort of fatigue resistence test) is possible.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Crowler, I was just throwing that tidbit out there from my reading, not personal experience. I know some people say this stuff isn't worth dogshit, but that's awesome that it lasted for you. In your judgement was there any placebo involved at all?

I would be interested in stacking this with the onslaught of other pills and powders I already have - if of course it really does what it is claimed to do.
I too have seen a number of people say it did NOT work for them. That is why when the free sample arrived I was not too thrilled. Of course it is possible it was a placebo effect.

Then again when someone else said that alot of guys said HEY I will take a 10% placebo effect any time lol

As I say I am going to give another free sample a try on a day I work out different body parts. I will once again use 10% heavier weights and see if I get the same number of reps.

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
So far we have just debated the 10% strength increase claim. Can anyone add to the addtional "28% fatigue resistence" muscletech claim? I saw earlier someone upped the weights by 10% for the same reps. It would be interesting to keep the weights the same and see if 30% more reps (or some sort of fatigue resistence test) is possible.
I am not so sure that is what they meant when they said 28% fatigue resistence. Do you have a link to that graph by any chance?

Thanks

CROWLER

BHERTZ

Awards
I just was clicking around gakic.com, and that advertisement comes up hand-in-hand with the 10% claim as well....

MT always has like 6 page ads in flex and m&f...i am going to look there to see how they got that figure...i am just guessing as to what they meant by fatigue.

*orders free sample* i hope they send pills, the powder by the sound of it taste absolutely awful.

Yjyankee

More Cowbell
Awards
  • Established
My Gakic experience... Well, I gulped down 8 huge friggin' horse pills & finished up some paperwork. about 35 minutes into it, I went into the day room to catch the Chargers/Bronco's game. No more than 10 minutes after I sat down, I was passed out!!:blink: One of the guys hit the table & woke me up. I eventually got up when I figured it's been about an hour now.

Had chest tonight. Put in some BLS on the CD player & got to work. Started with my light warmups & already felt a definite pump. Started my routine & felt pretty good! Did plenty of sets of both flat and decline. Strength was definitely up. Then something wier happened. I took the pills @ 1700. When the clock hit 1900 & I grabbed the 60's for my last set of inclines, my strength seemed to be completely gone!!:wtf: I just now read what BHERTZ posted about the longevity of these pills.. Interesting. Like Crowler, I'd like to try more samples to see if this stuff really does work. More interestingly, something from Muscle Tech!!! Maybe we'll see Greg Kovacs pimping it!!!:icon_lol:

BHERTZ

Awards
ah ha! so i am not totally crazy! i am telling you guys, it might be best to somehow spread these pills out over a workout, since they are indeed time senstive.

i thought it was bad how you lose gains during pct of a roid cycle. that doesnt seem so bad anymore considering muscletech is pushing a product that seems to gas out on you in minutes!!

what i think is even more odd (in the sense of a giant marketing scheme) is how they are releasing LEUKIC this month, which is almost identical to GAKIC, except the arginine is being replaced with leucine i believe.

MT needs to start charging a fraction of the retailed $53+ for a bottle considering that for it to even last a full workout, you need to kill what seems like 16 some odd pills.

apparently their multi-million dollar research budget which they brag about forgets to actually "test" their new products :rofl:

DevilSmack

DevilSmack

Awards
I bought some GAKIC powder from Custom and I also had a free sample pack of GAKIC tabs from MT.

The powder smells bad (but it's not a big deal) and is the most insoluble thing I have ever tried to mix. It is however very easy to cap because it's solid enough to just press an empty cap into the container and pack it up.

The powder from CNW seemed to work better than the tabs from MT. I guessing it takes to long for the tabs to be absorbed and I did not time things as well.

The stuff produces a good pump but bulk AEE will do that just as well and is a lot cheaper.

IMO, the powder from CNW is worth the price for it's effects, but you would have to be out of your mind to buy the stuff from MT. Plus swallowing the MT horse pills one by one really sucked compared to swallowing 15 caps I made from CNW's stuff.

SuPPLementJuNkY

Banned
Awards
I tryed it and it didnt do anything at all i swaer im not joking i wouldnt even try another free sample

ooo for NATEDOGG and others u get the free sample at gakic.com

i would say that it is one of the stupidest supps ever i wouldnt even call it a supp i literally didnt gain anything or even hit 1 or 2 more reps in anything

if u dont beleive me just get a free sample at gakic.com
if their supplies are still there

i give it a 100% thumbs down
dont even try it!
it is a complete and total waste of time to even get a free sample

Spitdeath

Awards
Did you at least get the "mind blowing anal seepage" I believe the product delivered on that promise 110%. Man am I seeping you should see the seat in my truck.:woohoo:

flytrapcan

flytrapcan

Awards
  • Established
I've been using gackic for a couple of workouts now. I've noticed not so much an increase in strength but a definite increase in stamina. It's like I could workout all day and never get tired - well except for legs. The pumps are not bad, but I have to say there seems to be a numb feeling rather than a mind blowing pump.

I see it as a great supp. for anyone who needs the ability to sustain that killer drive for a long rep filled workout. to be fair I have to admit that injuries have kept me from the heavy weights, that and a desire to train like a bodybuilder not a power lifter. Although I'm looking forward to my next dead day.

so to sum;

Pump = There but numb.
Strength = Nothing overly noticeable.
Stamina = Bring it on!

-------------------------------------------
"Its never just a game when you're winning."
- George Carlin
-------------------------------------------

theshocker21

Awards
  • Established
Muscletech does a great job!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Of playing on peoples ignorance!

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
I actually bought a bottle of the tabs and took almost the entire bottle, I didn't notice a thing besides a slight lethargy feeling and tiredness and fatigue in the gym. This product is so bogus!! One product that I have had success with from MT is Nitro Tech. I took it for a month and put on 20 lbs on my bench. But who knows that could have been due to my diet and routine changes.

DevilSmack

DevilSmack

Awards
I actually bought a bottle of the tabs and took almost the entire bottle, I didn't notice a thing besides a slight lethargy feeling and tiredness and fatigue in the gym. This product is so bogus!! One product that I have had success with from MT is Nitro Tech. I took it for a month and put on 20 lbs on my bench. But who knows that could have been due to my diet and routine changes.
I used gakic bulk powder (back when you could still get it) and it worked almost as good as MT claims it to be. Then I got a sample of the tablets for MT in the mail and I could not tell that they did a darn thing. The studies on GAKIC used it in powder form, so I think the tabs are bogus.

rstyfan1

Awards
I tried it and it was a total waste of money. I didn't gain anything from it. I was stupid and bought it from GNC and I spent $65 for it, I guess they seen me coming. Next time I'll wait for the free sample. Good luck for anyone that is about to try it.

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I tried it and it was a total waste of money. I didn't gain anything from it. I was stupid and bought it from GNC and I spent $65 for it, I guess they seen me coming. Next time I'll wait for the free sample. Good luck for anyone that is about to try it.
ouch!

flytrapcan

flytrapcan

Awards
  • Established
After using it for a while I tried using it with some Ephedrine and caffine - for a leg workout, and something kicked my ass into high gear. Even with my touchy knee I was repping it out. Prob the Ephed/caff which cost next to nothing.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 10
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Supplements 14
Jasen Supplement Auction 0
Supplements 16