Gakic from muscletech

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    Answers

Did you at least get the "mind blowing anal seepage" I believe the product delivered on that promise 110%. Man am I seeping you should see the seat in my truck.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Answers

I've been using gackic for a couple of workouts now. I've noticed not so much an increase in strength but a definite increase in stamina. It's like I could workout all day and never get tired - well except for legs. The pumps are not bad, but I have to say there seems to be a numb feeling rather than a mind blowing pump.

I see it as a great supp. for anyone who needs the ability to sustain that killer drive for a long rep filled workout. to be fair I have to admit that injuries have kept me from the heavy weights, that and a desire to train like a bodybuilder not a power lifter. Although I'm looking forward to my next dead day.

so to sum;

Pump = There but numb.
    Strength = Nothing overly noticeable.
    Stamina = Bring it on!

-------------------------------------------
    "Its never just a game when you're winning."
    - George Carlin
    -------------------------------------------

3. New Member
    Answers

Muscletech does a great job!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Of playing on peoples ignorance!

•   

4. Advanced Member
    Answers

I actually bought a bottle of the tabs and took almost the entire bottle, I didn't notice a thing besides a slight lethargy feeling and tiredness and fatigue in the gym. This product is so bogus!! One product that I have had success with from MT is Nitro Tech. I took it for a month and put on 20 lbs on my bench. But who knows that could have been due to my diet and routine changes.

5. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by PVSkyHigh
    I actually bought a bottle of the tabs and took almost the entire bottle, I didn't notice a thing besides a slight lethargy feeling and tiredness and fatigue in the gym. This product is so bogus!! One product that I have had success with from MT is Nitro Tech. I took it for a month and put on 20 lbs on my bench. But who knows that could have been due to my diet and routine changes.
    I used gakic bulk powder (back when you could still get it) and it worked almost as good as MT claims it to be. Then I got a sample of the tablets for MT in the mail and I could not tell that they did a darn thing. The studies on GAKIC used it in powder form, so I think the tabs are bogus.

6. New Member
    Answers

I tried it and it was a total waste of money. I didn't gain anything from it. I was stupid and bought it from GNC and I spent $65 for it, I guess they seen me coming. Next time I'll wait for the free sample. Good luck for anyone that is about to try it.

7. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rstyfan1
    I tried it and it was a total waste of money. I didn't gain anything from it. I was stupid and bought it from GNC and I spent $65 for it, I guess they seen me coming. Next time I'll wait for the free sample. Good luck for anyone that is about to try it.
    ouch!

8. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Answers

After using it for a while I tried using it with some Ephedrine and caffine - for a leg workout, and something kicked my ass into high gear. Even with my touchy knee I was repping it out. Prob the Ephed/caff which cost next to nothing.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Test prop from synovex
    By skazzel in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 03-05-2011, 04:59 PM
  2. FDA Recall Hydroxycut products from Muscletech, danger
    By masterX in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-20-2009, 10:27 PM
  3. Grief from girlfriend/wife for wanting a transdermal??
    By Blazer88 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-10-2002, 10:34 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-08-2002, 08:03 AM
  5. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-04-2002, 12:37 PM