Gakic from muscletech

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Did you at least get the "mind blowing anal seepage" I believe the product delivered on that promise 110%. Man am I seeping you should see the seat in my truck.

2. I've been using gackic for a couple of workouts now. I've noticed not so much an increase in strength but a definite increase in stamina. It's like I could workout all day and never get tired - well except for legs. The pumps are not bad, but I have to say there seems to be a numb feeling rather than a mind blowing pump.

I see it as a great supp. for anyone who needs the ability to sustain that killer drive for a long rep filled workout. to be fair I have to admit that injuries have kept me from the heavy weights, that and a desire to train like a bodybuilder not a power lifter. Although I'm looking forward to my next dead day.

so to sum;

Pump = There but numb.
    Strength = Nothing overly noticeable.
    Stamina = Bring it on!

-------------------------------------------
    "Its never just a game when you're winning."
    - George Carlin
    -------------------------------------------

3. Muscletech does a great job!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Of playing on peoples ignorance!
    •   

4. I actually bought a bottle of the tabs and took almost the entire bottle, I didn't notice a thing besides a slight lethargy feeling and tiredness and fatigue in the gym. This product is so bogus!! One product that I have had success with from MT is Nitro Tech. I took it for a month and put on 20 lbs on my bench. But who knows that could have been due to my diet and routine changes.

5. Quote Originally Posted by PVSkyHigh
    I actually bought a bottle of the tabs and took almost the entire bottle, I didn't notice a thing besides a slight lethargy feeling and tiredness and fatigue in the gym. This product is so bogus!! One product that I have had success with from MT is Nitro Tech. I took it for a month and put on 20 lbs on my bench. But who knows that could have been due to my diet and routine changes.
    I used gakic bulk powder (back when you could still get it) and it worked almost as good as MT claims it to be. Then I got a sample of the tablets for MT in the mail and I could not tell that they did a darn thing. The studies on GAKIC used it in powder form, so I think the tabs are bogus.

6. I tried it and it was a total waste of money. I didn't gain anything from it. I was stupid and bought it from GNC and I spent $65 for it, I guess they seen me coming. Next time I'll wait for the free sample. Good luck for anyone that is about to try it.

7. Quote Originally Posted by rstyfan1
    I tried it and it was a total waste of money. I didn't gain anything from it. I was stupid and bought it from GNC and I spent $65 for it, I guess they seen me coming. Next time I'll wait for the free sample. Good luck for anyone that is about to try it.
    ouch!

8. After using it for a while I tried using it with some Ephedrine and caffine - for a leg workout, and something kicked my ass into high gear. Even with my touchy knee I was repping it out. Prob the Ephed/caff which cost next to nothing.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Test prop from synovex
    By skazzel in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 03-05-2011, 05:59 PM
  2. FDA Recall Hydroxycut products from Muscletech, danger
    By masterX in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-20-2009, 11:27 PM
  3. Grief from girlfriend/wife for wanting a transdermal??
    By Blazer88 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-10-2002, 11:34 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-08-2002, 09:03 AM
  5. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-04-2002, 01:37 PM