Gakic from muscletech

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. lol Ok I put it in there also.

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

2. Crowler, I was just throwing that tidbit out there from my reading, not personal experience. I know some people say this stuff isn't worth dog****, but that's awesome that it lasted for you. In your judgement was there any placebo involved at all?

I would be interested in stacking this with the onslaught of other pills and powders I already have - if of course it really does what it is claimed to do.
    •   

3. So far we have just debated the 10% strength increase claim. Can anyone add to the addtional "28% fatigue resistence" muscletech claim? I saw earlier someone upped the weights by 10% for the same reps. It would be interesting to keep the weights the same and see if 30% more reps (or some sort of fatigue resistence test) is possible.

4. Quote Originally Posted by BHERTZ
    Crowler, I was just throwing that tidbit out there from my reading, not personal experience. I know some people say this stuff isn't worth dog****, but that's awesome that it lasted for you. In your judgement was there any placebo involved at all?

I would be interested in stacking this with the onslaught of other pills and powders I already have - if of course it really does what it is claimed to do.
    I too have seen a number of people say it did NOT work for them. That is why when the free sample arrived I was not too thrilled. Of course it is possible it was a placebo effect.

Then again when someone else said that alot of guys said HEY I will take a 10% placebo effect any time lol

As I say I am going to give another free sample a try on a day I work out different body parts. I will once again use 10% heavier weights and see if I get the same number of reps.

CROWLER

5. Quote Originally Posted by BHERTZ
    So far we have just debated the 10% strength increase claim. Can anyone add to the addtional "28% fatigue resistence" muscletech claim? I saw earlier someone upped the weights by 10% for the same reps. It would be interesting to keep the weights the same and see if 30% more reps (or some sort of fatigue resistence test) is possible.
    I am not so sure that is what they meant when they said 28% fatigue resistence. Do you have a link to that graph by any chance?

Thanks

CROWLER
    •   

6. I just was clicking around gakic.com, and that advertisement comes up hand-in-hand with the 10% claim as well....

MT always has like 6 page ads in flex and m&f...i am going to look there to see how they got that figure...i am just guessing as to what they meant by fatigue.

*orders free sample* i hope they send pills, the powder by the sound of it taste absolutely awful.

7. My Gakic experience... Well, I gulped down 8 huge friggin' horse pills & finished up some paperwork. about 35 minutes into it, I went into the day room to catch the Chargers/Bronco's game. No more than 10 minutes after I sat down, I was passed out!! One of the guys hit the table & woke me up. I eventually got up when I figured it's been about an hour now.

Had chest tonight. Put in some BLS on the CD player & got to work. Started with my light warmups & already felt a definite pump. Started my routine & felt pretty good! Did plenty of sets of both flat and decline. Strength was definitely up. Then something wier happened. I took the pills @ 1700. When the clock hit 1900 & I grabbed the 60's for my last set of inclines, my strength seemed to be completely gone!! I just now read what BHERTZ posted about the longevity of these pills.. Interesting. Like Crowler, I'd like to try more samples to see if this stuff really does work. More interestingly, something from Muscle Tech!!! Maybe we'll see Greg Kovacs pimping it!!!

8. ah ha! so i am not totally crazy! i am telling you guys, it might be best to somehow spread these pills out over a workout, since they are indeed time senstive.

i thought it was bad how you lose gains during pct of a roid cycle. that doesnt seem so bad anymore considering muscletech is pushing a product that seems to gas out on you in minutes!!

what i think is even more odd (in the sense of a giant marketing scheme) is how they are releasing LEUKIC this month, which is almost identical to GAKIC, except the arginine is being replaced with leucine i believe.

MT needs to start charging a fraction of the retailed $53+ for a bottle considering that for it to even last a full workout, you need to kill what seems like 16 some odd pills.

apparently their multi-million dollar research budget which they brag about forgets to actually "test" their new products

9. I bought some GAKIC powder from Custom and I also had a free sample pack of GAKIC tabs from MT.

The powder smells bad (but it's not a big deal) and is the most insoluble thing I have ever tried to mix. It is however very easy to cap because it's solid enough to just press an empty cap into the container and pack it up.

The powder from CNW seemed to work better than the tabs from MT. I guessing it takes to long for the tabs to be absorbed and I did not time things as well.

The stuff produces a good pump but bulk AEE will do that just as well and is a lot cheaper.

IMO, the powder from CNW is worth the price for it's effects, but you would have to be out of your mind to buy the stuff from MT. Plus swallowing the MT horse pills one by one really sucked compared to swallowing 15 caps I made from CNW's stuff.

10. I tryed it and it didnt do anything at all i swaer im not joking i wouldnt even try another free sample

ooo for NATEDOGG and others u get the free sample at gakic.com

i would say that it is one of the stupidest supps ever i wouldnt even call it a supp i literally didnt gain anything or even hit 1 or 2 more reps in anything

if u dont beleive me just get a free sample at gakic.com
    if their supplies are still there

i give it a 100% thumbs down
    dont even try it!
    it is a complete and total waste of time to even get a free sample

11. Did you at least get the "mind blowing anal seepage" I believe the product delivered on that promise 110%. Man am I seeping you should see the seat in my truck.

12. I've been using gackic for a couple of workouts now. I've noticed not so much an increase in strength but a definite increase in stamina. It's like I could workout all day and never get tired - well except for legs. The pumps are not bad, but I have to say there seems to be a numb feeling rather than a mind blowing pump.

I see it as a great supp. for anyone who needs the ability to sustain that killer drive for a long rep filled workout. to be fair I have to admit that injuries have kept me from the heavy weights, that and a desire to train like a bodybuilder not a power lifter. Although I'm looking forward to my next dead day.

so to sum;

Pump = There but numb.
    Strength = Nothing overly noticeable.
    Stamina = Bring it on!

-------------------------------------------
    "Its never just a game when you're winning."
    - George Carlin
    -------------------------------------------

13. Muscletech does a great job!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Of playing on peoples ignorance!

14. I actually bought a bottle of the tabs and took almost the entire bottle, I didn't notice a thing besides a slight lethargy feeling and tiredness and fatigue in the gym. This product is so bogus!! One product that I have had success with from MT is Nitro Tech. I took it for a month and put on 20 lbs on my bench. But who knows that could have been due to my diet and routine changes.

15. Quote Originally Posted by PVSkyHigh
    I actually bought a bottle of the tabs and took almost the entire bottle, I didn't notice a thing besides a slight lethargy feeling and tiredness and fatigue in the gym. This product is so bogus!! One product that I have had success with from MT is Nitro Tech. I took it for a month and put on 20 lbs on my bench. But who knows that could have been due to my diet and routine changes.
    I used gakic bulk powder (back when you could still get it) and it worked almost as good as MT claims it to be. Then I got a sample of the tablets for MT in the mail and I could not tell that they did a darn thing. The studies on GAKIC used it in powder form, so I think the tabs are bogus.

16. I tried it and it was a total waste of money. I didn't gain anything from it. I was stupid and bought it from GNC and I spent $65 for it, I guess they seen me coming. Next time I'll wait for the free sample. Good luck for anyone that is about to try it.

17. Quote Originally Posted by rstyfan1
    I tried it and it was a total waste of money. I didn't gain anything from it. I was stupid and bought it from GNC and I spent $65 for it, I guess they seen me coming. Next time I'll wait for the free sample. Good luck for anyone that is about to try it.
    ouch!

18. After using it for a while I tried using it with some Ephedrine and caffine - for a leg workout, and something kicked my ass into high gear. Even with my touchy knee I was repping it out. Prob the Ephed/caff which cost next to nothing.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Test prop from synovex
    By skazzel in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 03-05-2011, 05:59 PM
  2. Grief from girlfriend/wife for wanting a transdermal??
    By Blazer88 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-10-2002, 11:34 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-08-2002, 09:03 AM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-04-2002, 01:37 PM