The Bill in Congress to Regulate Ephedra- "Ephedra Public Protection Act"

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
HR:1075

<TABLE>Latest Major Action: 3/17/2003 Referred to House subcommittee. Status: Referred to the Subcommittee on Health.

<TBODY></TBODY></TABLE>

Last edited:

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Same guy who introduced the PH bill introduced this one.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
It seems like these morons will do whatever it takes to stop us from getting big and ripped. They were probably the dorks who got punked in high school. BTW, Tom Osborne shouoldn't be involved with this **** since he condoned the use of steroids among college athletes along with the numerous criminals he had on his Nebraska teams.

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
i am sooo glad all these "experts" are looking out for me because i am too stupid to look out for myself:rolleyes:

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
i am sooo glad all these "experts" are looking out for me because i am too stupid to look out for myself:rolleyes:

God, Im quoting this...... well said. I lost 1 set of parents but I guess I'll truly always have someone looking out for me :rolleyes:

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
unfortunately, 75% of the population ARE too stupid to look out for themselves... but if it's not one thing it's another, so these kinds of legislation serve no purpose until it comes time for back patting and knob polishing... the people who propose these things no doubt spread country crock on their morning bagel, have some bacon, sausage and fried eggs, and feel good about their fat unhealthy selves.

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
unfortunately, 75% of the population ARE too stupid to look out for themselves... but if it's not one thing it's another, so these kinds of legislation serve no purpose until it comes time for back patting and knob polishing... the people who propose these things no doubt spread country crock on their morning bagel, have some bacon, sausage and fried eggs, and feel good about their fat unhealthy selves.
true...soooo true....but they are stupid because they are too lazy to educate themselves. I wish I had a nickel everyting I had a co-worker, friend, etc who doesnt w/o or take care of themselves talk about creatine for example and how unhealthy it is while downing their morning krispy kremes. And we wont even get into what is said about other supps...but everybody's an expert, right?:rolleyes: :eek:

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
spread country crock on their morning bagel, have some bacon, sausage and fried eggs, and feel good about their fat unhealthy selves.
Sounds Like what I had for breakfast. LOL!

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
H.R.1075

Title: To amend the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act with respect to dietary supplements containing natural or synthetic ephedrine group alkaloids, and for other purposes.

Sponsor: Rep Sweeney, John E. [NY-20] (introduced 3/4/2003)

Cosponsors: 1 - Rep Walden, Greg - 3/4/2003 [OR-2]

Latest Major Action: 3/17/2003 Referred to House subcommittee. Status: Referred to the Subcommittee on Health.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully the government will find a way to make some money on it, and then it will be available at every corner store for as long as they can continue to make money on it.