i need a stimulant

primal1

Awards
  • Established
i have a problem with stimulants, they don't work very well with me. i can take an ephedrine and go to bed. i currently drink an adrenlin stack drink, mix in 2 grams of piracetam, 2-3 ephedrine, a serving of durablast, and a serving of power jolt prior to my football games. :jaw: any body got any suggestions for a product that would replace that.

Jblake

Awards
Cut down on stims for a while to get some tolerance back. That's a horseload of just caffeine, not to mention the other junk in there. That's not good for you healthwise, any way you look at it.

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
how about some time off of stims....like a good while after football is done. besides that, have you searched around lately? There are a whole list of new stims out or coming out. ergopharm's amp...stimx, pumpjuice2.0 (not just a stim).
But I think your tolerance is ridiculously high.
i have no clue whats in durablast....but how about upping your ALCAR/l-tyro intake.

Jwillbc55

Awards
well obviously caffeine doesn't work for you so maybe try some other kinds of stims like yohimbe. Or as others have said lay off for a while to get rid of that tolerance you have built up.

primal1

Awards
  • Established
DL-Phenylalanine
Yohimbe
L-Tyrosine
Copper Gluconate
Choline Bitartrate
Dicalcium Phosphate) 120 MG
Dicalcium Phosphate) 92 MG
L-Potassium Aspartate) 30 MG
Propionyl-L-Carnitine 1000 MG
L-Asparagine 650 MG
Acetyl-L-Carnitine 500 MG
L-Potassium Aspartate 150 MG
Caffeine (USP) 125 MG
L-Tyrosine: 1800mg
Acetyl L-Carnitine: 500mg
Sulbutiamine: 300mg
Rhodiola Rosea: 200mg
-(standardized to 3%)
Caffeine Anhydrous: 160mg
Vinpocetine: 20mg
Pyrodoxine HCL: 8mg

this is the list of the ingrediants. the top 4 are part of "propritary blend". i obviously need something that uses a different pathway or something. i only take this blend before a game. before a workout a take a power jolt and an ephedrine or two. i'm only working out 2 times a week since football is still going on. (last game is tommorrow for the semi-pro national title). i don't think i'm abusing this. i figured its just the way my body is. any suggestions on a certain product. i've been searching, but i've been off the board for a while and got lost.

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Damn dude u have burnt out your ability to respond the these stimulants, like the others have said take a month or two COMPLETELY off, Iknow it will be rough at first, also have u had any previous experience with meth, or any other harder stims. ??????

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i think you should give your body a rest...and your heart.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I agree with all. I know it's tough (I took a month off in the late summer), but a good dose of Alcar and tyrosine will help.

After you get back started - try Amp. I love it.
Basic Cuts is good with the aforementioned alcar/tyrosine combo.

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yea, im not touching a thing that stimulates my body any way as soon tuesday hits. after 2 more exams im done.

mike21886

Awards
Ergopharm amp is the best thing I have tried. I have a high tolerance too and a double dose of amp will give me a really good lift.

CDONDICI

Awards
  • Established
I think you may need to make a call to your local snowman, or tony montana.

primal1

Awards
  • Established
is there any stimulant free stims i could take to get me by. i went to the gym last nite with nothing in me and it sucked. my problem is i have to much on my plate(work, family, gym time, football,)i need a little something. is there any stims any the new stacker 2 xplc.

Camellia Sinensis 60% Polyphenols (green leaves), Yohimbine Alkaloids (pausinystalia yohimbe bark), 6’ 7’-Dihydroxybergamottin (fruit), Camellia Sinensis 60% Polyphenols (white leaves), Capsaicin (fruit)

none of these sound familiar. i'm jones'n, i need a fix.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Why don't you try HEAT by Avant.

Or something like XCeed.

primal1

Awards
  • Established
i'm not looking for a pump supplement. i'm looking for a stim that won't affect my already fried adrenals. i'm not sure if heat will fit in that catagory

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I dunno, heat doesn't have any caffeine.

XCeed is a CEE with some other boosters - nothing that looks like a stim. to me.

sean_25

Awards
Thermolife Stizm. WOW. this is my all time fave so far out of:

Thermal Rage
Rampage
AMP
...and others

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Take CEE and some adaptogens for a month or two. Then try AMP.

italionstallion

Awards
  • Established
Thermolife Stizm. WOW. this is my all time fave so far out of:

Thermal Rage
Rampage
AMP
...and others
Powerful stuff, huh? :woohoo:
its my favorite CNS stimulator.

I like AMP or Focus XT for a neural boost (both still have caffeine, if that matters to you)

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Stim-X.

That's all I have to say.

magic8ball

Awards
Thermogen 2 has worked best for me. I never go longer than 30 days on. It helps to have an off day once per week during that month.