Diesel Nutrition NOS Ether
- 12-07-2005, 11:38 PM
- 12-10-2005, 12:51 PM
can't say anything aboutbut everything I have used from GET DIESEL has been awesome and most of the reviews on his stuff is positive
12-13-2005, 10:28 PM
I've heard many good things about Either. Chuck D loves this stuff. All of get desil's products are solid.
12-14-2005, 06:16 PM
Except for the price, I really like Ether. Good continuous progression of strength. Out of the creatine products I've used in the last three years (swole v.2, kreataine ultra, cre-ethyl thunder, cee powder and cex), Ether was the best, followed by cre-ethyl thunder.
12-15-2005, 03:27 PM
Ether is by far one of the best creatine/NOS products I've experienced if you're really looking for volumization, pumps, and actual strength/composition improvements.
Then again, all the Get Diesel products I've used have been awesome.
Similar Forum Threads
- By jamescho79 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 48Last Post: 08-22-2008, 04:38 PM
- By Chuprachabra in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 22Last Post: 12-19-2007, 03:03 PM
- By Chuck Diesel in forum Get Diesel NutritionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-15-2007, 12:12 AM
- By Chuck Diesel in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-12-2007, 02:27 PM
- By redhawk76 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-10-2007, 12:10 PM