max lmg bridge

mitch911

Awards
hey right now im in week 2 of a sd cycle...my quest..is can i stop the sd at week 3 and use the max lmg(got 2 month supply) and hop back on the sd or cycle for another 3 weeks say in feb?

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
When would you hop back on the SD?

People who ran SD very close together had some scary lipid values after the 2nd round of SD. You might be better off waiting a while.

And from what I've been reading, Max LMG solo will kill your libido.

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
I would save the max lmg.

I'm sure others will disagree though.

I would have run the SD with 4-ad.

SD weeks 1-3
4-ad weeks 1-6

mitch911

Awards
When would you hop back on the SD?

People who ran SD very close together had some scary lipid values after the 2nd round of SD. You might be better off waiting a while.

And from what I've been reading, Max LMG solo will kill your libido.
sd cycle number 2 would be 2-2.5 months down the road from this sd cycle both last 3-weeks using the max lmg to bridge the time inbetween the 2 sd's

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
your basically running a long cycle with a methyl at the beginning and end. I've seen other cycles like it, I think you'll be fine.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Are you keeping a log, mitch911? It would be good of you to do so, as then your experience can benefit others, just as the experience of these guys is benefiting you right now by answering your questions.

And it's good FOR you, as then any questions you might have on the way are put in a thread where all the pertinent data is found.

It doesn't need to be super-detailed. Just updating once in a while how you feel, what your strength/bodyweight/measurements are like. That way even you yourself might have a better idea where you're headed.

mitch911

Awards
Are you keeping a log, mitch911? It would be good of you to do so, as then your experience can benefit others, just as the experience of these guys is benefiting you right now by answering your questions.

And it's good FOR you, as then any questions you might have on the way are put in a thread where all the pertinent data is found.

It doesn't need to be super-detailed. Just updating once in a while how you feel, what your strength/bodyweight/measurements are like. That way even you yourself might have a better idea where you're headed.
sure il keep a log ...i'l start off my log with the start of my max lmg portion of the cycle so in 2 weeks...right now theres not much to state..im running sd right now for the basic purpose of keeping muscle as im on dnp 600mg..il start off the log with before/after pics of my dnp/sd portion. i felt the dnp log would be pretty boring as a log..with each day being pretty much the same..dose in the morning lunch and dinner...sitting around in boxers with window open just studying for exams which are all in the next 2 weeks..symptoms hot sweaty once clothes are on and i move out of my opened windowed , and mini fanned room.. diet is clean.. running the usual anti oxidants v8 juice veggies and fruit.. everything else pretty fine... so yea if the log will help both me and others i think it be cool

size

Awards
  • Established
MAX LMG is a good product but I think taking a little time off and using the max lmg with the superdrol would be a better idea.

mitch911

Awards
ive read on some1 log that they felt that the max lmg took away the gains or didnt workout aswell as apposed to sd by itself ..forget where i read it might be on here somewher