Manufacturing protein question
- 03-26-2003, 05:25 PM
- 03-27-2003, 10:24 AM
Sorry but I have no idea what your talking about??? Protein does not come just from cheese maker's however.
- 03-27-2003, 10:28 AM
03-27-2003, 10:32 AM
03-27-2003, 12:46 PM
03-27-2003, 05:10 PM
Thanks jweave, the reason I ask was because I thought it goes through some sort of breakdown process that might denature the protein so I would rather opt or non-instantized protein. I had no idea the added sometjing to it instead!
WW and YJ, I thought whey and casein is the waste product of cheese manufacturing so all the supp companied must get their protein from the few cheese manufacturers.
03-28-2003, 10:20 AM
It is and that's where all whey comes from your right. No supp company makes it's own protein. Cross filtration and Ion exchange are two ways to purify the whey (done by the cheese factories as well). Companies order it in various qualities and blend it together add flavouring and sell it.
Similar Forum Threads
- By shiby1510 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-22-2006, 04:24 PM
- By hypo in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 09-05-2005, 05:00 AM
- By cable626 in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-28-2005, 11:41 PM
- By toty in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 04-01-2004, 07:01 PM
- By BIGNBUFF in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 07-23-2003, 01:07 AM