Retain vs. Lean Xtreme

N

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
I havent been able to find much feedback on Retain, I have used Lean Xtreme in my past 2 post cycles and it has seemed to work alright. Just wondering if anyone has tried both or even just Retain and what you thought of it. Thanks for the help!

Triple Cs

Triple Cs

Awards
I have tried both. Very similar results, my hunger seems up with retain. Both seem to led to more inflammation in my ribs.

U

utvol

Awards
ive been looking for a lean xtreme replacement since nobody seems to have it in stock. it seems that the reduce xt at nutraplanet is pretty comparable.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ive been looking for a lean xtreme replacement since nobody seems to have it in stock. it seems that the reduce xt at nutraplanet is pretty comparable.
Reduce is the same thing as lean extreme.

P

picasso

Awards
I havent been able to find much feedback on Retain, I have used Lean Xtreme in my past 2 post cycles and it has seemed to work alright. Just wondering if anyone has tried both or even just Retain and what you thought of it. Thanks for the help!
Finished about 3 weeks of Retain 2 weeks ago. Maybe just a coincidence with thxgiving and moving to a new (HST) training program starting off with higher reps, but I've lost muscle and gained fat since stopping 2 weeks ago.