any feedback on universal nutrition?

toosmall

toosmall

Awards
Just wondering if anybody has taken any of the animal stacks? I'm thinking about getting the Animal Pak for sure, but what about some of their other paks? Thanks for any and all info.

Dave

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Animal Pak is old-school, good product but 12 pills at once is abit much.. The other stacks they sell ain't worth it..

toosmall

toosmall

Awards
12 pills is a lot, but how many would it take from seperate bottles to equal what you get from the pak? I've never taken a multi before, and I think I'm missing the boat by not using these. Heck, I just started taking protein awhile back. Could'nt beleive how good that worked.

Dave

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You can get a good once a day vitamin, that's all you really need.. :thumbsup:

Lonny

Awards
Animal Pak is an overprice multivitamin. Most of the pills are just Amino Acids, Siberian Ginseng (which isn't ginseng at all), and liver tabs. If it does contain something that a regular multi doesn't have, its usually underdosed.

Just buy a regular store brand multi. Personally i like GNC Mega Mens, It's around the same price as a regular multi, but is time released, and actually seems to be time released as neon pee lasts for more than just one piss. As opposed to most multi's which give one neon yellow piss and its back to normal.

toosmall

toosmall

Awards
Thanks for the info fellas. My brother takes mega men too, and says good things about it. I see the Animal Pak 44 count at one web site for $18.00 or so. I thought that was a pretty good price. How much is the mega men? Again, thanks for the help here.

Lonny

Awards
Thanks for the info fellas. My brother takes mega men too, and says good things about it. I see the Animal Pak 44 count at one web site for $18.00 or so. I thought that was a pretty good price. How much is the mega men? Again, thanks for the help here.
I can't help you on the mega mens, but its $30 cdn for 180 tabs. If you take 2 a day, your probably getting around what your getting from Animal Pak. Thats twice what Animal Pak gives, and its probably cheaper for the GNC stuff than the Pak.

A lot of people swear by Animal Pak, but i can't see it being worth the extra money. Not when your paying for a lot of stuff that isn't contributing anything to your goals.

zed

zed

Board Supporter
Awards
Animal Paks are good but alot of pills for a first time multi user. I like ADAM by now nutrtition you can get cheap from board sponsor nutraplanet.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
It's an expensive and overpriced multi vitamin, mineral, & anti-oxidant formula with few energy boosters. Only thing I ever bought from them was uni-liver but I never got anything out of liver pills.

redraiderdave

Awards
  • Established
It's a decent multivitamin, I've used it for quite sometime. I get tired of taking so many pills for a muiti and they can be hard to swallow. Definitly better options available though.