Green Bulge

Unclemikejones

Awards
I was soon planning on purchasing a creatine, and was thikning of green bulge. Looking for any feedback. thanks guys:thumbsup:

alex

Awards
hey i combined it with white blood from controlled labs too and i have had serisou strength gains. hwver this may have been a placebo effect as i just came off a oeriod where i wasnt training as hard as i could. the supplements, combined with max ot worked really well for me and all my main lifts have gone up incredibly and my weight hs increased by 12 lbs in around a month

Dare2disturB

Banned
Awards
My little bro, he's 17, took it and white blood. He said he gained a few pounds (water weight probably), and got a little strength gains, but he said his muscles felt and looked fuller and harder. He said it was worth the money. I think the reason he saw little result was he hasnt cycle off creatine in 3 months.

Unclemikejones

Awards
thanks every 1

:goodpost: white blood????

Unclemikejones

Awards
i see. any feedback on the white blood, as to any neg/pos effects

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
EXTREME! hey bro how was your thanksgiving? well i cant wait to get back home and hold you in my arms again. LOL:dance: hahaha tell daryl i say WHATS UP PIMP! but ya ill give ya a call and let you know whats up sometime tomorrow as far as comin home goes... you said you didnt have to work right? oh well we'll figure it out tomorrow.

as for the white blood look up white in the forum section at atomicnutrition.com and there is a log by brent, id post a link but this friggen thing isnt letting me for some reason. ive heard its the best NO supp out there though and brings insane pumps. hope that helps broskie. later.:nutkick:

Unclemikejones

Awards
Nice poopy. it was good and yours? just hit me up and let me know about times for monday. oh ya, today(sat) is the 3rd day of the noxplode/cell mass and its nice. hopefully you will see the diff. when you see us . later EXTREME

Unclemikejones

Awards
airport flight ??????

i must go to work @ 2, but i spoke with Richard and he can go. if ur flight is that late !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:burger:

Unclemikejones

Awards
yo poopy if you dont get ahold of me i am not picking u up. the blazers dead.

CDONDICI

Awards
  • Established
Green Bulge is not a bad product, Im not sure how much cee it actually contains bc it is a proprietary blend, but if you are above 200 I would consider how much creatine it actually contains.

I think if I would have added a couple of extar grams in on workout day I would have had better results.

fume423

Awards
did anyone get any bad side effects from it like pains in the stumoch or the ****s

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I got back pumps from Green Bulge and got rid of it about half way through the bottle. I respond very well to creatine monohydrate, but Green Bulge was not worth the money, IHMO.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
I got back pumps from Green Bulge and got rid of it about half way through the bottle. I respond very well to creatine monohydrate, but Green Bulge was not worth the money, IHMO.
green bulge isnt meant for pumps, its a creatine product. look into white blood or white flood if you want pumps :)

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd get Green Magnitude over Green Bulge. GM rocked.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
green bulge isnt meant for pumps, its a creatine product. look into white blood or white flood if you want pumps :)
Maybe I misstated what I had said. I had significant back pains (kidneys, but who knows) from using Green Bulge.

Like I said, I had a lower back pain while using Green Bulge that went away after I stopped using it. Anyone is free to draw their own conclusions.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
Maybe I misstated what I had said. I had significant back pains (kidneys, but who knows) from using Green Bulge.

Like I said, I had a lower back pain while using Green Bulge that went away after I stopped using it. Anyone is free to draw their own conclusions.
that is weird, never heard of that happening before. what was your water intake like while on it?

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I usually do 1.5 gal throughout the day. The back pain I believe is from CEE in general, not just Green Bulge. It dosen't seem to be very common, but I know a couple of people who have that expierence when they use CEE. At any rate, I just switched to monohydrate instead since I also didn't get any strength gains from CEE either.

Hardcorehehaw

Hardcorehehaw

Awards
Of the 3 types of creatine I've tried, Green bulge has given me the best results.
However that was probably because it is the only one that I cycled.
The other two were powders and I only took them on workout days, where as I was taking GB every day.
I'm about to start a new cycle after probably 6 months off.
I had to quit during the summer, I do construction and live in florida and it was impossible for me to keep hydrated.

LIVEWIRE

Awards
I was soon planning on purchasing a creatine, and was thikning of green bulge. Looking for any feedback. thanks guys:thumbsup:
Just got my shipment in a few days ago. We'll see how it works.
Current stack:
Green Bulge
White Blood
Glycergrow
:thumbsup:

Slpstang02

Slpstang02

Awards
Green bulge is the ****! Def worth the money for an excellent creatine. I took it three bottles straight. I only stopped because i wanted to try the kre-alkaline creatine instead of the CEE.

I am a monohydrate creatine nonresponder. When i took monohydrate i got serious cramps and spent half the day on the toilet. Not with this. ABSOLUTELY no pain at all.

I took it with white blood but i didn't notice anything diff. Actually i still have half a bottle of white blood in my cabinet from like 6 months ago. I just stacked it with NO Shotgun or NO Xplode whiche really seemed to work good. I got great results with green bulge, and no it wasnt water weight.

Eskate85

Eskate85

Awards
im currently taking regular CEE hcl by Axis Labs, my question is would it be safe to throw in Green Bulge and White Blood while im taking the CEE? or would that be overkill/a waste? please lemee know

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
im currently taking regular CEE hcl by Axis Labs, my question is would it be safe to throw in Green Bulge and White Blood while im taking the CEE? or would that be overkill/a waste? please lemee know
I think it would be a waste.

grhadfield

Awards
did anyone get any bad side effects from it like pains in the stumoch or the ****s
I'm taking it now. Noticed some improved strength first few days. Been on the S****ER all day though lol

clownbaby

clownbaby

Awards
  • Established
i dont like CEE and i know it is in this product. id go greenmag instead.