Effexor 150 mg

Shorinryu

Awards
Hi Guys,
my doctor has prescribed me effexor 150 mg (before I was taking 75 mg). When I was taking 75 mg i did not experience any problem in libido, testosterone decrease etc...Now he has doubled the dose for my depression; does anyone use effexor at this dose in this forum? and can share with me and the others interested in this forum his experience about possible the side effects (libido etc..) which supplements helped to keep testo ok and libido ok?
thanks

AgentOrange

Awards
Hi Guys,
my doctor has prescribed me effexor 150 mg (before I was taking 75 mg). When I was taking 75 mg i did not experience any problem in libido, testosterone decrease etc...Now he has doubled the dose for my depression; does anyone use effexor at this dose in this forum? and can share with me and the others interested in this forum his experience about possible the side effects (libido etc..) which supplements helped to keep testo ok and libido ok?
thanks
You may want to take a look in the "OTC Drug" forum... There is a thread called "Warning: Serotonin Syndrome" that may be helpful to you...