New Product Idea if Supp companies interested

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
I posted this on PA's forum, and posting it here since we have many supplement companies.

Most supplement companies come up with products to lose weight, but in BBing, there is big enough market to those who want to bulk up. The answer from supplement companies (as far as I know) has always been to introduce weight gainer type of products, but what about products that can induce hunger?

I know vitamin Bs and herbs such as alfalfa can cause certain level of hunger, but I'm talking about something that would be more potent. Keep us hungry all the time :)

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hexatropin from IBE makes you an eating machine from several reviews I've read. It comes at a fairly high cost though. You're probably thinking more along the lines of a bottle of pills for $30 - $40, right?

dd

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
Hexatropin from IBE makes you an eating machine from several reviews I've read. It comes at a fairly high cost though. You're probably thinking more along the lines of a bottle of pills for $30 - $40, right?

dd
Yeah $100 for a month cycle is a lot in general. Some people may like to have a pill form to take 2-4 times a day. I see many weightloss supplements and the weight gain supplements tend to be in the form of weight gainers.

I am thinking of trying Hexatropin once I see more feedback about it and I already ordered Oratropin.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
I took 1800mg of Phenibut the other day and I was hungry all day...it was like I was high or something. The only thing is, you cant really use phenibut daily without diminishing effects.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
I took 1800mg of Phenibut the other day and I was hungry all day...it was like I was high or something. The only thing is, you cant really use phenibut daily without diminishing effects.
I get withdrawals from phenibut where I would have panic attacks for few days after I stop using it.

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hmmm, sounds interesting. That was always a niche that interested me. Back in the days , people would come into a store I worked at and ask for something to induce hunger. There was never a product for that , well, at least marketed for that.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
There's one really effective herbal compound which comes to mind (don't try this one, Eddie;)). It, however, was on the first "ban list" in 1937, then classified as a schedule 1 in 1970...

...kinda sounds like a new designer balco deal (that would be THC, kiddies...)

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
GHB use to make me hungry. Oops, that's another bad one.. .:(

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
There's one really effective herbal compound which comes to mind (don't try this one, Eddie;)). It, however, was on the first "ban list" in 1937, then classified as a schedule 1 in 1970...

...kinda sounds like a new designer balco deal (that would be THC, kiddies...)
methyl-1-marijuana

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
THC-ethyl ester hcl
I'll call it, HUNGRY JUICE!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LMAO:toofunny: OMG guys too funny. now please excuse me while i go have a brownie.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
You could just have some of my genes and that'd make you eat whatever... everything in site. FYI -- this can hamper cutting techniques :)

PrinceGeorgebod

Banned
Awards
sounds interesting... have any of you ever found thc to be bad for natural test levels? now i know it does have a negative test effect but would the positives out weight the negatives in your opinions. I am a fan but dint really know whats on the other side of thc free fence.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya thats bullshit. i used to smoke gangs of bud, like at least an 1/8 per session of high grade kush or chrons, thats a **** load of THC and i didnt ever get gyno till 2 years later on a HORMONAL cycle.

if THC was a hormone not a chemical then it might be feezable

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
sounds interesting... have any of you ever found thc to be bad for natural test levels? now i know it does have a negative test effect but would the positives out weight the negatives in your opinions. I am a fan but dint really know whats on the other side of thc free fence.
Not at all. IIRC, the study I read stated that estrogen and test levels were slightly lowered in new marijuana users, but rose back to normal levels even after continuous use.

Ive got plenty of friends that smoke marijuana in moderation, and bench well over 300lbs.

The problem with using THC to induce hunger is that you dont end up craving what you should be eating. I think the best way to make yourself hungry is to eat at regular intervals and to increase your calories slowly over time. After eating 'bodybuilder style' for the past 4-5 years, I find myself starving every 3 hours like clockwork:)

BV

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
wassup scottyo?
You are one of the first PUMP JUICE testers here.
tried it yet? lets get some feedback bro.

Dungeon1

Dungeon1

Awards
There was an article in last months MD that broke down the facts and myths surrounding THC:afro: and Test and the results were pretty good. If you smoke semi-regularly there should be no diminutive effect on T and no stimulative effect on E. I agree with someone above though. I don't know if peanutbutter-jelly-jalapeno-cheese wiz-ham-marshmellow fluff-bacon and mayo on whole wheat:burger: fits into the bodybuilding diet. Maybe if it was turkey bacon?:food:

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Good article.

But, then again, we've all seen the end of pumping iron:D

BV

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
THC in a pill and it says its used to help increase appetite in AIDS pateints, why not bodybuilders?:cheers:

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
THC in a pill and it says its used to help increase appetite in AIDS pateints, why not bodybuilders?:cheers:
bodybuilders have found ways to misuse every drug from women's fertility aids to red blood cell amplifiers for anemics. why not this too?

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
wassup scottyo?
You are one of the first PUMP JUICE testers here.
tried it yet? lets get some feedback bro.
Hey there....i sent an email discussing the situation and a few questions. the gist of it is that ill probably be starting right after thanksgiving.

the product looks good. lets see what she does in practice.

Lonny

Awards
Fenugreek and Betaine are both very effective at inducing hunger in my experience.

Many people swear by ginger, i personally don't see it but it could be worth a try.

ALA works for me as well, definite hunger increase from this.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's in the works guys ;)
DR D I LOVE YOU!

haha could you imagine a combo of something hunger inducing and something like glucophase? say bye bye to slin. :twisted:

Andrew69

Board Supporter
Awards
Many people swear by ginger, i personally don't see it but it could be worth a try.
Funny you should mention that. A few weeks ago my wife went through a real Thai food stage where everything we were eating had a heap of garlic and ginger and I just could not stop eating.
Last week or so she has had enough of the Thai food...and my appetite has diminished as well.
Time for an experiment I think. Lots of ginger next week and see what happens to the appetite

football76

Awards
Hey guys, dontDessicated Liver tabs help increase appetite? Might want to try that