PhytoEstrogens? Grandma's Remedy!!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So with my excursion into making my own grandpas remedy (Only need to find a source for good Fenugreek powder extract)... the better half has asked about making a supplement to make her breasts fuller, (She seen some **** like Isis or something)... well anyway, I did a bit of research, and came accross a few things... but was hoping to get some input from the organic chemists around here... here is the list I have put together so far, but I know there are other thing that will work well, if not better than these, and definately need some help with this one. Anything information on what should be removed or added would help out ALOT!!!

List:
Fenugreek
Fennel Seed
Blessed Thistle
Saw Palmento
Wild Yam
Black Cohosh

Did find this, mostly to pimp their own powders, but they seem to have a good list somewhere on here, that corrosponds to alot of the expensive brands.
http://www.greenbush.net/greenbush/breasenfaq.html

Adams

psimonkey

Awards
What about adding Vitex agnus castus and Trifolium pratence. And Saw palmatto isnt an Anti-e, as far as I know, it slow the conversion of test to dihydro-test.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What about adding Vitex agnus castus and Trifolium pratence. And Saw palmatto isnt an Anti-e, as far as I know, it slow the conversion of test to dihydro-test.
In what I am going for... Estrogen is a good thing... this is for the women... Not sure aobut the Vitex/Trifolium, remember... not going for anti E, going for making better halfs breasts fuller/larger.

Adams

Anyone?

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
dude, I'm following this thread. my only suggestion was fenugreek and you already have that listed.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
dude, I'm following this thread. my only suggestion was fenugreek and you already have that listed.
Yeah I think Im gonna throw in a low dose of Horny goat weed, and Damania, for a little extra sexual kick also... what she wont know wont hurt her (or me for that matter):twisted:

adams

psimonkey

Awards
Trifolium pratence (Red Clover) has 4 diferent types of phyto-estrogen and makes a pleasent tea. Also geranium oil is sometimes good for breast enlargment (topically applied) so use a transdermal gel.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Do not use Black Cohosh or Red Clover bro. The first is antigonadatropic and the second is very estrogenic.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Do not use Black Cohosh or Red Clover bro. The first is antigonadatropic and the second is very estrogenic.
Very estrogenic... is that a bad thing in this stack???

Glad to get your 2 cents... how would you go about building this??? Cause Im not to skilled in the area of synergy and whatnot with this type of thing, and could really use your expertise.

Adams

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Ohhh, I'm so retarded. I didn't realize this was for breast enlargement! In that case, heck yeah, go with the clover. Wild yam just contains diosgenin so that could be achieved better with fenugreek. You can find fenugreek almost anywhere now-a-days. Resveratrol may work well too at 10-20mg/d, though I have never seen it applied this way in "real life". Also, if you can still find any, 5-AD is very effective at about 250-500mg/d.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ohhh, I'm so retarded. I didn't realize this was for breast enlargement! In that case, heck yeah, go with the clover. Wild yam just contains diosgenin so that could be achieved better with fenugreek. You can find fenugreek almost anywhere now-a-days. Resveratrol may work well too at 10-20mg/d, though I have never seen it applied this way in "real life". Also, if you can still find any, 5-AD is very effective at about 250-500mg/d.
Thanks... by that accord... Ill name it, Dr.D's Enhanced Development :head:

Adams

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
dr d since this will be raising estrogen will there be weight(fat) gain expected also?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
It is always a risk. Diet and genetics will get the final word. Sodium retention may promote transient water weight also, but that should not be too bad unless she's using a lot of the clover.

On a side note, I have used Black Cohosh on my wife to reduce estrogen levels, and there was a noted increase in libido and aggression for the first 3 weeks. Weight did not change. This is probably an even better LH killer than Vitex.

The most "natural" method to do this in a permanent, fast way would be a 6 month pyramid ramp using oral estradiol at say 5,10,15,15,10,5 mg/d. That women would need some Xanax to live in the same house with though! There may also be an increased risk of breast cancer related to estrogen therapy, that's why I'd hit it hard for 6 months, no more and no less. If she only does 3 months, breast cell differentiation does not fully occur and cancer cells may be increased. If she goes longer than 9-12 months, risk of cancer may also increase.

Last edited: