Has any one used controlled labs white/ blood green/bulge? - AnabolicMinds.com

Has any one used controlled labs white/ blood green/bulge?

Has any one used controlled labs white/ blood green/bulge?

I heard that white/ blood and green/bulge are excellent can some one tell me it there worth getting or if I should try something ells thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by big-j
    I heard that white/ blood and green/bulge are excellent can some one tell me it there worth getting or if I should try something ells thanks.

Although I've not tried it, I like the formula behind our XCEED a great deal and believe it could/would replace GB and WB. Additionally, I love Dymatize Xpand and SAN's VAULT.

I have Green Bulge that I plan on running post Phera-Plex / Superdrol cycle during PCT. I plan on logging my progress through PCT if you want to wait until Xmas to see what kind of results I have with it...
    •   

Stats
    5'6"  196 lbs.

Big-J:

I'm abt 3 days from completing my GB/WB stack. I have noticed a slight increase in mass. I don't know how much exactly.. only reason is I lost some bf while on the cycle with mild cardio on some mornings. I liked it though. The pumps were great and I would recommend trying it out.

Just my .02.
    "A Native American elder once described his own inner struggles in this manner: Inside of me there are two dogs. One of the dogs is mean and evil. The other dog is good. The mean dog fights the good dog all the time. When asked which dog wins, he reflected for a moment and replied, The one I feed the most." -George Bernard Shaw
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.

I'm on my second month of Green Bulge, for me, it's been the best Creatine product I've tried...and I've tried alot. Zero stomach upset, zero bloat and nice results. Larger muscle size and a slight reduction in body fat.

Quote Originally Posted by SW52
    I'm on my second month of Green Bulge, for me, it's been the best Creatine product I've tried...and I've tried alot. Zero stomach upset, zero bloat and nice results. Larger muscle size and a slight reduction in body fat.
    that sounds pretty good, maybe if some more ppl have as good feedback as you, i'll try it out
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.

For $22 for a 30 day supply...you really can't go wrong. I'd give it a try if I were you.

that does sound good. whats the dosage

I was looking into it but went with matts cee instead. The price on that is incredible compared to most products. I really dont respond to reg. creatine so I figured give this a shot. If no success then I will be giving the w/g a try. Thanks for posting youre results.
    Drew
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.

The dosage for Green Bulge is 5 capsules/day, taken all at once 45-60 minutes before your workout. Each bottle contains 150 capsules.

The dosage for Green Bulge is 5 capsules/day, taken all at once 45-60 minutes before your workout. Each bottle contains 150 capsules.
    Lab testing/analysis available? And explain to me why certain ingredients are included?
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

I'm running a test for CL of White Blood right now. I liked it but don't agree with the addition of KRala to something you're taking preworkout. During a high rep legs day I had to end my workout very early because I was feeling dizzy, extremely hungry, and had to sit down in fear of fainting - these are typical signs of low blood sugar. I should mention I had BUMPED UP carbs on that day (as i do on all leg days) so it was especially odd/frustrating. Since, I havent felt as serious sides but do notice dizziness from time to time, as has been noted by other testers.

In conclusion, I do enjoy/recommend the product, but I'd rather use something without KRala. The new board sponsor SNS has A2 Matrix out right now which I'd rather use in terms of price per serving, amount of each active ingredient, and the addition of norvaline which I think is a very clever idea.

Thanks I’m going to look in to that one it sounds good.

Great to hear

Hey guys,

Im new here. I recently broke my fingers and will be out of working upper body for the next 3-4 weeks. When I come back, i was gonna lift for two weeks to get my body back into shape. starting in early-mid january, i am going to go harder than I have ever gone at the gym. i was going to run GB/Red Acid for about a month and a half and see how that worked out for me.

ive responded really well to monohydrate in the past so i feel extremely comfortable that GB will work. Im worried about running GB with red acid though. Im wondering if i should do GB/WB for a 2 months followed by a month of cutting with red acid. any ideas?

6'2
    14% BF

would be taking
    GB/Red Acid
    Fish Oil
    250 g protein
    3500-4000 calories

Thumbs down

Ran green bulge for 2 weeks.
    Got nothing but the runs from it.
  17. KD1

Ive heard it gives people the ****s.

But GB does contain Magnesium Chelated Creatine which has been shown more effective than normal creatine monohydrate.

Quote Originally Posted by KD1
    Ive heard it gives people the ****s.

But GB does contain Magnesium Chelated Creatine which has been shown more effective than normal creatine monohydrate.
    Only if it stays in your system.
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.

I haven't had that problem (****s) The first couple of days, I had some bad gas, but that's it....and I do have a sensitive stomach. I'm still taking it and I still love it.

As far as having scientific research or an explanation to what's in it...why would I care if it works for me? If it works, and there are no negatives, then that's just fine with me. Not everyone will get the same results, but that's true of anything.

White blood seemed to work for me for awhile. I got decent pumps, maybe some slight strength increases. Green Bulge didn't do anything for me however, and found regular mono to actually work better. Cre-ethyl thunder is by far the best cee product i've used.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Has any one used Prami for gyno
    By BladeNP in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-25-2012, 05:14 AM
  2. Controlled Labs: White Blood
    By Aeternitatis in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-07-2005, 08:29 PM
  3. Controlled Labs White Blood?
    By ketchup head in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-16-2005, 10:39 AM
  4. Has any one used the peg-400 from La melange?
    By Dr. Death in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-25-2005, 09:20 PM
  5. Has any one used metacort for PCT?
    By chan_ho_nam in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-09-2004, 02:18 PM