Has any one used controlled labs white/ blood green/bulge?

big-j

Awards
I heard that white/ blood and green/bulge are excellent can some one tell me it there worth getting or if I should try something ells thanks.

:afro:

uhockey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I heard that white/ blood and green/bulge are excellent can some one tell me it there worth getting or if I should try something ells thanks.

:afro:
Although I've not tried it, I like the formula behind our XCEED a great deal and believe it could/would replace GB and WB. Additionally, I love Dymatize Xpand and SAN's VAULT.

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have Green Bulge that I plan on running post Phera-Plex / Superdrol cycle during PCT. I plan on logging my progress through PCT if you want to wait until Xmas to see what kind of results I have with it... :)

bosco

bosco

Awards
  • Established
Big-J:

I'm abt 3 days from completing my GB/WB stack. I have noticed a slight increase in mass. I don't know how much exactly.. only reason is I lost some bf while on the cycle with mild cardio on some mornings. I liked it though. The pumps were great and I would recommend trying it out.

Just my .02.

SW52

SW52

Awards
I'm on my second month of Green Bulge, for me, it's been the best Creatine product I've tried...and I've tried alot. Zero stomach upset, zero bloat and nice results. Larger muscle size and a slight reduction in body fat.

SVTMuscle

SVTMuscle

Awards
I'm on my second month of Green Bulge, for me, it's been the best Creatine product I've tried...and I've tried alot. Zero stomach upset, zero bloat and nice results. Larger muscle size and a slight reduction in body fat.
that sounds pretty good, maybe if some more ppl have as good feedback as you, i'll try it out :clap2:

SW52

SW52

Awards
For $22 for a 30 day supply...you really can't go wrong. I'd give it a try if I were you.

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
I was looking into it but went with matts cee instead. The price on that is incredible compared to most products. I really dont respond to reg. creatine so I figured give this a shot. If no success then I will be giving the w/g a try. Thanks for posting youre results.
Drew

SW52

SW52

Awards
The dosage for Green Bulge is 5 capsules/day, taken all at once 45-60 minutes before your workout. Each bottle contains 150 capsules.

uhockey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The dosage for Green Bulge is 5 capsules/day, taken all at once 45-60 minutes before your workout. Each bottle contains 150 capsules.
Lab testing/analysis available? And explain to me why certain ingredients are included?

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm running a test for CL of White Blood right now. I liked it but don't agree with the addition of KRala to something you're taking preworkout. During a high rep legs day I had to end my workout very early because I was feeling dizzy, extremely hungry, and had to sit down in fear of fainting - these are typical signs of low blood sugar. I should mention I had BUMPED UP carbs on that day (as i do on all leg days) so it was especially odd/frustrating. Since, I havent felt as serious sides but do notice dizziness from time to time, as has been noted by other testers.

In conclusion, I do enjoy/recommend the product, but I'd rather use something without KRala. The new board sponsor SNS has A2 Matrix out right now which I'd rather use in terms of price per serving, amount of each active ingredient, and the addition of norvaline which I think is a very clever idea.

big-j

Awards
Thanks I’m going to look in to that one it sounds good.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
Great to hear :wave:

thecrimestory20

Awards
Hey guys,

Im new here. I recently broke my fingers and will be out of working upper body for the next 3-4 weeks. When I come back, i was gonna lift for two weeks to get my body back into shape. starting in early-mid january, i am going to go harder than I have ever gone at the gym. i was going to run GB/Red Acid for about a month and a half and see how that worked out for me.

ive responded really well to monohydrate in the past so i feel extremely comfortable that GB will work. Im worried about running GB with red acid though. Im wondering if i should do GB/WB for a 2 months followed by a month of cutting with red acid. any ideas?

6'2
14% BF

would be taking
GB/Red Acid
Fish Oil
250 g protein
3500-4000 calories

WhutEvr

Awards
  • Established
Ran green bulge for 2 weeks.
Got nothing but the runs from it.

KD1

Awards
  • Established
Ive heard it gives people the shits.

But GB does contain Magnesium Chelated Creatine which has been shown more effective than normal creatine monohydrate.

WhutEvr

Awards
  • Established
Ive heard it gives people the shits.

But GB does contain Magnesium Chelated Creatine which has been shown more effective than normal creatine monohydrate.
Only if it stays in your system.

SW52

SW52

Awards
I haven't had that problem (shits) The first couple of days, I had some bad gas, but that's it....and I do have a sensitive stomach. I'm still taking it and I still love it.

As far as having scientific research or an explanation to what's in it...why would I care if it works for me? If it works, and there are no negatives, then that's just fine with me. Not everyone will get the same results, but that's true of anything.

fbxdan

fbxdan

Awards
  • Established
White blood seemed to work for me for awhile. I got decent pumps, maybe some slight strength increases. Green Bulge didn't do anything for me however, and found regular mono to actually work better. Cre-ethyl thunder is by far the best cee product i've used.