Cissus Rx

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I can't find any in stock ANYWHERE! Does anyone know where I can get some of this like, RIGHT NOW??? :blink:

WhutEvr

Awards
  • Established
Everyone's out.
Last I heard there won't be any for at least 6 weeks.

WhutEvr

Awards
  • Established
They are holding it due to something about documentation. Theres a post "FDA are clowns" in the Synergy Muscle section.

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Is there anything that even compares to Cissus?

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It goes by another name. Petch sang kart.

It's used to treat hemorrhoids.

Yes it is the same stuff. Cissus Quadrangularis Linn. From what I've seen it seems to be mostly available from Thailand. More expensive usually than Cissus RX though. Especially when you factor in the deals Synnergy usually has, like that buy 3 get 1 free deal.

shct

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sorry usplabs..

i thought it was funny as hell.

good luck getting it.

figures, i hear so many good things about this product, go to buy it and find out its stuck in some holding cell.

oh well.

shct

sorry usplabs..

i thought it was funny as hell.

good luck getting it.

figures, i hear so many good things about this product, go to buy it and find out its stuck in some holding cell.

oh well.

shct
customer appreciation sale comming soon!!!

shct

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ill be waiting along with the rest of your customers.

shct

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
will there be a customs appreciation sale :toofunny:

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Glad to see that USp got this resolved. It'd be a real shame to not have Cissus Rx on the market.

Keep on rockin USP!

Was not cheap and what any unnecessary process but life roles on:}

shct

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Pay some robbers to break out the cissus outta the Customs holding cell?

great news...

load'er up baby,

shct

TURUGBY

Awards
  • Established
hell yea, now you were saying, customer appreciation sale.........:head:

shct

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I did find a supplier of Cissus Quad (20:1 ratio) with plenty instock from India.

75grams/2.64oz (not sure of density for more accurate answer) sold for $12.50 flat rate of $5.00 shipped either by usps or ups based on weight of package.

They recommend 750mg servings, once per day which would be 100 servings and/or 100 days of supply.

Same day shipping - and have plent of stock.

I plan on buying the Cissus RX when available to compare the 'added' properties of C.RX.

shct

Last edited:

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
750 grams is 26.4 ounces, not 2.64 ounces.

Unless you mean 75 grams.

Doesn't Cissus RX contain like 600mg per cap?

Btw, 100 servings of 75mg is 7.5 grams. You did some serious zero slashing on your math. Since I don't know which number you quoted is correct, it is impossible to know what exactly the prices equate to.

shct

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nul,

Im a little dyslexic in my numbering.

75gram order with a recommended dosage of 750mg.

CissusRX is 1220mg per 2cap dosage.

shct

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't want you to take it personally, I was just genuinely curious about what the pricing was, etc.

Thank you for the clarification. :)

shct

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I didnt take it personal -- I get pissed off because its what I do on a normal basis. Damnit....

If anyone is interested, PM me. (must be board supporter)

Any product they sell - if ordered before 2pm (ET) will be shipped same day.

shct

shct

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Pioneer,

I didnt get any email. Also not sure if my email is shown or what.

Or if i am involved either...

shct

Cfu

Awards
USP Labs- Can you tell us FOR CERTAIN that the Cissus RX that is available now is the exact same Cissus RX that everyone here loves? Or did you guys have to make some changes to appease the FDA or whoever was giving you hell? I don't mean to insult you but I have REALLY been looking forward to using it to help with my shoulder, and I'd like to know that I'm getting the good stuff I've been hearing about.

Thanks

USP Labs- Can you tell us FOR CERTAIN that the Cissus RX that is available now is the exact same Cissus RX that everyone here loves? Or did you guys have to make some changes to appease the FDA or whoever was giving you hell? I don't mean to insult you but I have REALLY been looking forward to using it to help with my shoulder, and I'd like to know that I'm getting the good stuff I've been hearing about.

Thanks
Extraction becomes an art, and when it comes to herbals, we have the Micheal Deangelo of Herbotics(not a word but sounded nice).

Cissus will only get better:}

Cfu

Awards
sounds great. I'm looking forward to getting my shoulder healed up so I can get back to giving it 110% in the gym. It sounds like Cissus RX is going to be a huge help in that area. Thanks for the quick reply

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
Yup...this stuff is next on my shopping list as well.

Dutchman

Dutchman

Awards
  • Established
Got my order so I am set for months, thanks. I plan to take it to try and relieve my shoulder pain. Otherwise, I am healthy as a horse. My wife who has similar shoulder pain would like to take it as well but because it also has reputed analgesic properties she is afraid that it could have some effect on her Coumadin. I don't see any reason for concern but thought I'ld ask first anyhow. Any opinions?

93cobra

Board Supporter
Awards
My girlfriend wants to try it as well...Is it alright for women to take it?

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
My girlfriend wants to try it as well...Is it alright for women to take it?
Yes. In fact the academic studies have used both sexes. There will be no sex related problems.

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
My wife who has similar shoulder pain would like to take it as well but because it also has reputed analgesic properties she is afraid that it could have some effect on her Coumadin. I don't see any reason for concern but thought I'ld ask first anyhow. Any opinions?
Coumadin is a strong blood thinner. I would suggest that your wife call her doctor or his/her staff and have them verify whether there will be any interaction or not with the Ayurvedic herb Cissus quadrangularis. I would suggest that you try Cissus first and see if it benefits you. If it does than your wife will have some motivation to call her doctor and further she will be equiped to tell the doctor of her witnessed success. This might be important as most docs will simply say "Cissus? I don't know 'bout no Cissus."

Dutchman

Dutchman

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, we will do as you recommend. I am now on day five of my usage of Cissus. I will report back here with my results as time goes on. Again thanks, I was very unsure about how to proceed.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Bump for Dutchman's results.

I am looking to get some myself.

CROWLER