BLOOD RESULTS - After Prostanozol / MAX LMG Cycle

Adaml

Awards
Hi all…

Any of you that may of read my previous posts will know my first concern when under going any cycle is my health… Namely my liver due to personal reasons… (I use to be a very heavy drinker which left a small degree of permanent damage)

Any way – I’ve just had my blood test back for my liver function etc…

My last cycle was a month long as was PCT… All finished the end of August, start September...

http://www.ahlonline.co.uk/btest.jpg

Attachments

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I must say everything looks damn good. Thanks for posting your blood test results.

This is taken after all your PCT is done, correct? Just to clarify. The last sentence from your first post isn't clicking 100% with me.

Adaml

Awards
Hi Bud...

Yep - My PCT wich was a month long finished the first week of September

Adaml

Awards
Hi ya bud...

I strated of with Ultra Hot (NOT the new Hotter as its stronger on the liver) but swapped to Rebound after a week!

Rebound is the stuff! ;-)

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
Hey Adam, do you mind posting your cycle details (or a link to them)? Just wondering about your gains, dosages, etc. Looks like a great transformation. Congrats on the healthy test results. :head:

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Adam. That's an interesting non methylated stack.

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
Hey ADAM,
Asking for rep points is gonna do anything but get them for you. I read that and thought, why? Do you really need rep points? This is an informative site, not a popularity contest or competition. On another note, very good work!! Keep it up.
Drew