Couple of X-power questions

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am giving X-factor a go starting today. May toss in some Prostan and double my androgel dose since its purported to increase androgen receptors. Two questions

Do eggbeaters have a significant amount of Omega 3? I eat them a lot but dont want to negatively impact the xpower

How does Xfactor affect tendonitis?

Will CLA compete with X-factor like the omega 3s and 6s?

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
LOL yep thanks pioneer. Thats what I get for trying to hammer out a post and talk to a customer at the same time.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
i say stop the CLA, go on with the eggbeaters. no idea about the tendonitis, i think if your worried about stopping the fish and flax and what that will do to your joints and such i think you'll be fine.

they say to LIMIT the intake of those items listed, no need to stop taking them all, moderation.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Yes, cut out the CLA. Eggbeaters are fine, but why aren't you just eating whole eggs?

As for the tendonitis... if it starts to "flare up" then you may want to either reduce the X-Factor dosage or you may need to stop altogether. No way to know for sure until you try though.

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks A. I eat a lot of eggbeaters but I do add whole eggs as well. I just dont want all whole eggs.

wormwood

Awards
another question

What about x-factor and asthma?
does AA increase the airway constriction, or do inhalers decrease effectiveness?
i dont see how it would dec. effectiveness because its justin the lungs.
i have albuterol as my fast acting inhaler and fluticasone as a once a day type thing

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
What about x-factor and asthma?
does AA increase the airway constriction, or do inhalers decrease effectiveness?
i dont see how it would dec. effectiveness because its justin the lungs.
i have albuterol as my fast acting inhaler and fluticasone as a once a day type thing
People with asthma should not use X-Factor. It says this right on the label. AA can increase the occurance of asthma attacks.