beta 2 agonist?
- 11-10-2005, 01:07 PM
- 11-10-2005, 01:59 PM
Ephedrine acts indirectly through adrenalin/noradrenalin stimulation, so all beta receptors get hit to some degree (1-3).
I doubt you'll find anything commercially available. Maybe there's something science hasn't picked up yet.
11-10-2005, 04:33 PM
I dont know about supplements but if you look in a new addition of The ACSM Guidelines for Exercise Testing and Prescription, they have a large list of B-2 agonist that you might could get your hands on. Hope that helps.
11-10-2005, 05:51 PM
11-10-2005, 08:34 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By AdonisBelt in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 09-09-2013, 02:48 PM
- By bomb402 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-22-2012, 05:56 PM
- By USPlabsRep in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 935Last Post: 05-07-2012, 11:35 AM
- By russy_russ in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-01-2009, 07:39 PM
- By Bobaslaw in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 4Last Post: 05-20-2008, 02:38 PM