Anabolic Xtreme Stim X Review

Giantz11

Giantz11

Really Really Good Looking
Awards
  • Established
Holy good god this stuff is powerfull. Ordered a few sample packs of this a few weeks back, one out of curiosity and two I needed something to give me a boost on the day after working late nights, which is becoming more often.

Day 1: Took 1 cap on empty stomach in the AM, started feeling it bout 30 min later. It was a slow and steady stim feeling, then about 1hr later it was fully kicked in. I was totally amped up, palms sweating a bit, occasionally grinding my teeth, and cotton mouth like a mother. Now I'm not one to really get much from stims at all, ECA does nothing for me at all. This also absolutely destroyed my appitite, I had no urge to eat what so ever. The total effect ended up lastingall day, which was great, off of just one pill.

Day 2: Same thing basically, although this time I knew what to expect and was much more comfortable and it was all good.

Day 3: Here's the fun part, so I took my dose kinds close to my breakfast, withing 15min. So when I get to work I'm not feeling as stimulated as the other two days. So I figure its because I ate so close to dosing. So I figure I'll pop one more. OH MY GOD. This **** was just crazy, I haven't been stimulated like this since doing some non-OTC drugs in college. I've also never sweat so bad from a stim ever, my arm pits were soaked and my palms were drenched and I was very focused and awake. I had to literllay get up and walk around the ofice at times, talking to people and just enjoying my day. There is a definite feel good aspect to Stim X. the days on Stim X in the gym are also great, great focus and intensity, I really got amped up when throwing on some tunes. Lasted about 12 hours from 10am to 10pm and I actually manged to get to bed.

Overall this is just about he best stim I've ever tried, AMP is up there but AMP has the euphoric effect that is different from a pure stim. This stuff had me wired all day and no real crash and I felt friggin great the next moring, able to wake up early for cardio with ease. I'm going to reserve this for just days I really need it, not sure how AX recomends its dosed but I imagine it will lose some of its effects after several uses. I was very very impressed by this stuff and I must say this is a great great product for any one that needs appitite suppressed, energy etc... Seems like its be great for people rockin the UD2 and so on.

If anyone from AX reads this, please just let me know, how in the world is this only Guarana Extract, Caffiene and vit B1 analogue? Thiamin Sulfide? How the hell is that so damn strong?

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Any problems sleeping after day 1 or day 2? Good post bro, this stuff seems amazing. Just wish they had more sample packs.

AnabolicXLee

Board Sponsor
Awards
We recomend only taking 1 pill a day and cycling days, such as everyother, or on just work out days. It definitely should not be taken everyday. Look for it on shelves early next year. As for the potency...thats in the science...

goyard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
anabolicxlee, i have several packs of stim x and I also take bc's daily and was wandering if its ok too mix on occasion or on a day that i need a xtra boost and take stim x, should i leave the basic cuts out?

AnabolicXLee

Board Sponsor
Awards
Leave the basic cuts out. I don't think you would sleep. Try one cap and see how you feel first.

Giantz11

Giantz11

Awards
  • Established
I use it only when I relaly "need" it so maybe a day or two a week, but 1 cap doesn't do it for me anymore. Nothing was like the first 2 days. Even 2 caps now isn't terrbily strong, or at least not as strong as first time i did 2.

Giantz11

Giantz11

Awards
  • Established
Any problems sleeping after day 1 or day 2? Good post bro, this stuff seems amazing. Just wish they had more sample packs.
Always dosed at like 8 or 9am so there were never any issues.

AnabolicXLee

Board Sponsor
Awards
I use it only when I relaly "need" it so maybe a day or two a week, but 1 cap doesn't do it for me anymore. Nothing was like the first 2 days. Even 2 caps now isn't terrbily strong, or at least not as strong as first time i did 2.
then I would do 1 with 1 bc and see how that is.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I got a couple packets and have taken it 2 days in a row. Yesterday I took one at 8pm and today I took two at around 7am. Neither did much for me, which kind of confuses me based on feedback. Its 9:30am right now and I feel like I'm going to pass out, I also went to bed at 12am last night without any problems.

I'm going to try it out again tommorow and I'll post back

goyard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well, i took it three days in a row a couple of weeks ago and was flying high, now i took one this morning and it did nothing.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
when is this stuff hitting the shelfs?
The date is not set and I have heard that they are working on getting it insured. However, I found an auction on ebay that is selling it for a decent price.

Bering C

Bering C

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have used the samples I got in Vegas when I really really needed to stay awake and it sure does work. I have a snow removal business and I started plowing at 12:01 on Thanksgiving morning, plowed for 10 hrs, took a break had some turkey a 4 hr nap and than plowed for 32 hrs straight. About 20 hrs in dug around in my truck found my little white pill and BAM within 20 minutes I was feeling like I just woke up from a long night of sleep. went another 12 hrs and than crashed for 6 hrs and got up and plowed again and again. Alas no more stim-X I do have a bottle of venom rolling around behind my seat so that is be keeping me awake in the future.