Which cee powder to purchase.....

bizzare_777

Awards
Im interested in purchasing cee in powder form, but im curious as to which brand to go with. Help me out, please!

KD1

Awards
  • Established
I recently purchased Giant CEE, and it tastes noticably different than the nutraplanet CEE i ordered in the past. Makes me wonder if one of them is bunk, but if I am going to trust one of them, I will lean towards the Giant.

shct

Banned
Awards
  • Established
withour proper testing of the product in a lab, knowing by taste doesnt mean anything. Throwing in a filler along side cee and/or other product can change the taste.

unless you noticed gains of some sort, then thats one thing to judge.

shct

jimmypop13

Awards
I've used Bulk Nutrition's and had good results

KD1

Awards
  • Established
unless you noticed gains of some sort, then thats one thing to judge.
shct
Ive gained weight since starting the Nutraplanet CEE, but no strength gains.

Just started the Giant CEE.

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've ordered 3kg from BN.

The first batch tasted horrible... so horrible I put aside creatine after that kg for about 6 months.

Just recently started again, prior to PCT, and it turns out the 2kg jug I got, tastes alot better. (not good, but not that bad either).

However if it were me, I'd just buy caps from CNW... it's a pain in the ass to take in bulk powder.

bizzare_777

Awards
I've ordered 3kg from BN.

The first batch tasted horrible... so horrible I put aside creatine after that kg for about 6 months.

Just recently started again, prior to PCT, and it turns out the 2kg jug I got, tastes alot better. (not good, but not that bad either).

However if it were me, I'd just buy caps from CNW... it's a pain in the ass to take in bulk powder.
Are you refering too Omega Thunder cee when you say caps, or is there a different type of cee in caps at this site? Reason i ask, is that i been using Omega Thunder for quite a while now and have not really noticed anything in strenght or gains. Not to knock on anyones supp's, but when using regular mono, i noticed strenght gains within a few days of loading, but so far, nothing with the Omega thunder and its been over 1 month. :(

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
Are you refering too Omega Thunder cee when you say caps, or is there a different type of cee in caps at this site? Reason i ask, is that i been using Omega Thunder for quite a while now and have not really noticed anything in strenght or gains. Not to knock on anyones supp's, but when using regular mono, i noticed strenght gains within a few days of loading, but so far, nothing with the Omega thunder and its been over 1 month. :(
I think that Poobah was refering to the CEE HCL caps that Matt sells. He sells the bulk powder CEE and the caps. It's 39.99 for 500 grams of caps or 6.99 for 100 grams of powder. It's really a matter of preference, some like the caps because CEE powder tastes rather foul (the only thing that beats it in my book is Nolva). I have the bulk powder and with a citrusy drink i'm good. It's up to you though. You may be a non-responder to CEE, I would try the bulk powder because it's a bit cheaper than the caps and if you don't see results you can go back to the regular mono and use that. Hope this helps.:thumbsup:

ROSSELL_34

Awards
the first time i took cee i almost threw up. Now i mix it with lemonade crystal light and i honestly don't even taste a hint of it. it actually tastes quite good.