relora?

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
anybody tried this stuff? looks possibly of value.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
For relaxation it works OK..nothing dramatic and I kinda felt that I got immune to the effects after a week or so. It does apparently raise DHEA levels by something like 200% according to the manufacturer. I beleive it because it made my acne worse while using it.

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
i would hope it raised dhea? & suppressed cortisol, but it has replaced the antihistamines i was using for a sleep aid. i love it so far, but you may be right, ti may lose it's effectiveness. i'm looking for bulk!

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
wow, i posted this long ago! anybody else find relora helpful? i have used it on & off & definitely feel a relaxing sensation. used Now's "Super Cortisol Suppport w/Relora" many days at work to keep a calm demeanor in a VERY stressful environment. It seems to help noticeably, however, later in the day it's almost like there's a rebound of sorts & my mood gets worse possibly? I can't afford to lose my cool!

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
After continued use I have found it to be very effective for reducing anxiety. Stacked with Holy Basil it's terrific and fairly inexpensive. I did experience a bit of fat loss on it initially..probably due to the cortisol lowering effects, but this seems to have worn off a little.

All in all, The NOW brand is a great supp taken at 3 caps, 3x per day.

Ether

Awards
I take mine with St. John's wort and really like, keeps me calm and pleasant. I like it alot though I don't know about any of the manufacturers other claim about lowering cort. or loosing I just notice a more relaxed state. I have recommended it to other people and they also have enjoyed a calmer demeaner.