1fast400's r-ALA

Anabolic

Awards
[font="verdana, arial, helvetica"]What do you think of 1fat400's r-ALA?

I used it for several weeks now and I really don't feel it's effects. I've used AST's racemix ALA before and I definitely feel the difference - symptoms of hypoglycemia, feeling hungrier faster after a meal, etc.

My diet is the same as when I took the racemix ALA. I take 200mg before a meal and I can definitely feel the difference. I feel no difference with 200mg of 1 fast's r-ALA.

With r-ALA being supposedly 3 times more potent, I'm just wondering about the quality since it feels less potent than racemix ALA.
[/font]

Kerruptt

Awards
This is a common complaint with AF's as well. I've seen a number of things used to explain the lack of hypo symptoms but its kind of worrying me since Im basing a large part of my cutting around the idea r-ALA lowers plasma insulin.

John.K

Awards
I have been taking R-ALA for the last month or so. Upping the dose to 400 mgs has had a signifigant effect on my appetite. But it seemed to take awhile before this happened.

belbs75

Awards
ive ordered and received 30bottles of Mikes R-ala, i think its great. I dont know how im supposed to be feeling but, ive been eating carbs with 5 of my meals as opposed to only having 3 before and my caloric intake is higher plus im having a P-Wshake with simple carbs and i honestly am more vascular than i have ever been. I take 100mg with every meal, whether it be 30grams carbs or 90grams i still only take 100mg. I have 2 breakfasts, 1 at 6am which consists of 80grams carbs and another at 9am and another 90grams carbs.. The rest of my meals are about 50grams carbs and my P-W shake is 40g carbs.. So i dont know, what you guys are doing wrong..

Anabolic

Awards
Originally posted by Kerruptt
This is a common complaint with AF's as well. I've seen a number of things used to explain the lack of hypo symptoms but its kind of worrying me since Im basing a large part of my cutting around the idea r-ALA lowers plasma insulin.
Kerruptt, what are the explainations?

Anabolic

Awards
Originally posted by belbs75
ive ordered and received 30bottles of Mikes R-ala, i think its great. I dont know how im supposed to be feeling but, ive been eating carbs with 5 of my meals as opposed to only having 3 before and my caloric intake is higher plus im having a P-Wshake with simple carbs and i honestly am more vascular than i have ever been. I take 100mg with every meal, whether it be 30grams carbs or 90grams i still only take 100mg. I have 2 breakfasts, 1 at 6am which consists of 80grams carbs and another at 9am and another 90grams carbs.. The rest of my meals are about 50grams carbs and my P-W shake is 40g carbs.. So i dont know, what you guys are doing wrong..
30 bottles??? How much did they cost?