lipostabil for gyno reduction

stream187

Board Supporter
Awards
There are different kinds of gyno, mine is mostly pre-pubertal fat. I used to be pretty fat in those days.
But now, no matter how much cardio I do, I can't get rid of the fat on my chest. I once dieted down to 76 kg and still had it.
I've read enough about gyno and used Ralox, Rebound, Nolva, .. nothing helped.

So now I'm looking at this option.. I'm going to inject myself so that was why I asked for dosage guidelines or experiences. It is an injectable form of lecitine called phosphatidylcholine.

endless

endless

Awards
  • Established
It worked great for me. I had fatty,puffy nipple area from past cycles and nothing would get rid of it. I have done 3 sessions of lipostabil and it has reduced it by 75%. I think one more round will do it. But trust me it is painful!!! Pain
lasts a good 6-7 days. Do a session every 10 days. Lots of injections spaced every 1/2" around and in the nipple area. 1/10 of a ml. Pain,pain and more pain and swelling. But it all comes down to how bad you want it.

Haggerty

Haggerty

Awards
Nice it really worked for you endless, that is some great news for me because I am actually going to look into that if my tamoxifen/raloxifene gyno reducing cycle doesn't work for me... but is Lipostabil pricey?? because I am not worried about the pain, especially if it works :)

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There are different kinds of gyno, mine is mostly pre-pubertal fat. I used to be pretty fat in those days.
But now, no matter how much cardio I do, I can't get rid of the fat on my chest. I once dieted down to 76 kg and still had it.
I've read enough about gyno and used Ralox, Rebound, Nolva, .. nothing helped.

So now I'm looking at this option.. I'm going to inject myself so that was why I asked for dosage guidelines or experiences. It is an injectable form of lecitine called phosphatidylcholine.
What dosages and length of time did you run the Raloxifene?

stream187

Board Supporter
Awards
6 weeks @ 80mg/day, together with rebound. Had to stop because sides were becoming unbearable. Hot flashes and nausea. No change in gyno by then.

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
80mg/day - HAHA. Try tripling that and go from there. No wonder you didn't notice any change.

Haggerty

Haggerty

Awards
80mg/day - HAHA. Try tripling that and go from there. No wonder you didn't notice any change.
Yeah, if using Raloxifene use 180mg or 240mg for like a 4 or 5 day load... like Dr. D said, Raloxifene takes a while to kick in... so don't give up.

-Edit- right now I am running 20mg of Nolva per day till i save up some $$ for Raloxifene... the only reason i am only using 20mg of tamoxifen is because i just got off a cycle of SD and am styill in my PCT... Plus the toxicity of Tamoxifen is too high to mess around w/ at high doses especially after you just get off a cycle. :)

Haggerty

Haggerty

Awards
steam, How many mgs of rebound are you taking?

stream187

Board Supporter
Awards
All logs and studies reference between 80-120mg/day so I went with that.. If you have a reference to 240mg/day, post a link to it instead of laughing.

@Haggerty I took 75mg ATD with it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Weight Loss 2
Weight Loss 6
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 13
Anabolics 9