best fat burner- for women

VES

Awards
My girlfriend is trying to lose 10 pounds or so, she works out- mostly cardio- morning and night. Still there is the extra weight on her lower abs and glutes. Any best fat burner for women I could suggest, or are they all the same? Any women out there have a favorite?

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If she's already fairly lean and is trying to spot reduce on her abs and glutes, you might want to look into something like Lipoderm-Y. It helps with that sort of thing.

And you can stack it with oral thermogenics, like H.E.A.T. Stack, SesaThin, Basic Cuts, Melting Point, Lipo-6, and so forth.

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
biotest makes this new stuff for women that is suppose to be very good.. I think it called Fahrenheit..
Yeah, I'm not a woman, but that commercial makes me want to buy some! That girl is awesome.

Haggerty

Haggerty

Awards
Yeah, I'm not a woman, but that commercial makes me want to buy some! That girl is awesome.
yeah, funny u mention that because the woman on that commercial was the first thing that popped in my mind when I read this thread.

Sunder

Sunder

Awards
  • Established
Damn hot woman.

Makes you wonder just how fat she was BEFORE Fahreneit transformed her...

As for the best female fat burner, I don't really know. Heck, I can't even figure out a good one for me, so I'm just sticking to cardio.

Haggerty

Haggerty

Awards
yeah.. Lipo 6 worked good for me last spring... this spring im going w/ DS Melting point and USP labs cAMPHIBOLIC while taking some ALRI N'gorge and Arginine + Ornithine.

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
There is nothing special about Farenheit that makes it 'for women' or especially effective period. It's just marketing.

A thermogenic is a thermogenic. If anything, women may be more susceptible to 'the jitters' and unwanted effects; which simply means that they ought to use a lower dosage or try a milder product or stimulant free approach.

Farenheit may seem to fit that bill in one way, but I think the choices listed above by Sir Savage, or even a product like Lean System 7, would be better.

VES

Awards
thanks for the advice, I'm going to buy one of these for her. She works out extremely hard, but I think a little something extra would help her.