alri's stimulant x

goyard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Is this for sale anywhere yet? I see alri was selling sample packets but can find a bottle of it yet.

Stuntdawg

Stuntdawg

Awards
It's Anabolics Xtreme that produces Stimulant X. I believe it's supposed to be released some time this month.

In the meantime, they are only selling sample packs.

matt212

Awards
And it works!!! It works really well. Maybe a little too well. Took one the first day, didn't notice much. Took two the second morning, OHHHHH LAWDY!!! 36 hours straight before a fell asleep, and I had to force myself to sleep. It was NOOOO WAAAYYY I was going 2 days without sleep.

asap nutrition

Awards
  • Established
Sounds interesting. I wonder how much will it sell for? Is as good as say Modafinil?

matt212

Awards
Sounds interesting. I wonder how much will it sell for? Is as good as say Modafinil?

I couldn't tell you, as I have never tried Modafinil. But I have tried most of the other stimulants a far back as the original Hydroxycut to the more recent Amp. IMO this is in a league of its own.

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Anyone using Modafinil reasons other than prescribed health related problems should be dragged out and shot 2 time sint he head point blank.

And, I'd be happy to be the one to do it too.

goyard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
damn, i was half asleep when I posted, I knew anabolic exteme made this, I just was sleep deprived or something. This is my second day on this stuff and Ive only taken one capsul per day upon waking on a full stomach. One side effect which is quite noticable is cotton mouth which I can live with. Its not so bad that u cant spit or anything. Stimx doesnt give u that rush like other stims, it suddle but def. steady. I feel increased energy and bigitime awaremness. I would say my concentration has gone through the roof. I seem really focuse while on this stuff. I dont know whats in it but its awesome. My workouts have been turned up a notch and Ive been able too fall asleep at night with no problems. Like I said, I take it in the morning so it doesnt keep me up all day. Its def. a good stim. No jitters or heart racing or anything like that. Have been sweating a little more, nothing majorly noticeable though. I would def. give it a thumbs up.

Redeemer

Awards
Anyone using Modafinil reasons other than prescribed health related problems should be dragged out and shot 2 time sint he head point blank.

And, I'd be happy to be the one to do it too.
I'm just curious why you say this. I've heard it is rough on the liver, but can't find much other info on it. I do know they are broadening the list of conditions it is approved for. I think you can get it for Shift Sleep Disorder, but don't quote me.

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm just curious why you say this. I've heard it is rough on the liver, but can't find much other info on it. I do know they are broadening the list of conditions it is approved for. I think you can get it for Shift Sleep Disorder, but don't quote me.
Yes. it is very harsh on the liver.

And you can get it for a variety of sleep (or lack there of) related problems but they are diagnosed and prescription based.

I have a real problem with people taking things like this and ritalin and other compounds that are harsh JUST to get an edge. Especially when there are many other legal things that can use instead.

The people who take these drugs because they HAVE to would give their life if they didn't HAVE to take them yet people willy nilly take them because they want a little bit of an edge in the gym or at school.

Redeemer

Awards
Thanks for the info. Like I said I was unable to get alot of info on it, and it was on a BBing message board where I read about the liver effects.

Ironically, the news media was all over this stuff a few months ago because it's "so safe and versatile". It's amazing that something the drug companies make money on is so well loved by the media when certain other supplements become the pariah of the nation even though they have a much better safety profile.

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Perhaps I am just overly sensitive to people using things like this for recereational use when others, by no other choice, have to use to maintain a quality of life.

Ah well.

Dungeon1

Dungeon1

Awards
I have not heard that Provigil was hard on the liver, in fact evrything that I have heard about it was extremely positive. I read one study where the findings compared Provigils ability to aid weightloss to that of amphetamines, but without the CNS disturbances. It is incredible for decreasing perception of aerobic otput as well. I take issue with something that you said, but not because you seemed to support it. You mentioned Ritalin, if Ritalin is "HARSH" as you claim, doesn't it concern you that the medical comunity you are trusting to make decisions about these chemicals is willing to begin thousands of 5 and 6 year old children on these (HARSH) drugs every year? Honestly, who would you rather have take these chemicals; an adult who should have the ability to understand the possible consequences, or a child who can only trust his/her mommy or daddy, who trusts their physician? I don't condone recreational drug use and don't use recreational drugs, but I don't randomly condem people for doing something I don't do. I think that regardless what you consider doing or involving yourself in, you should always fully educate yourself first. How many people drink alcohol every day? How HARSH is alcohol? What is the real difference? A: Social Acceptability. BAAAAAAAA

goyard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i dont know whats in this **** but my workout this afternoon was through the roof. And I forgot too mention another side effect is appitite suppression. good if your dieting, not so good if bulking

Bobby Nevada

Awards
I have not heard that Provigil was hard on the liver, in fact evrything that I have heard about it was extremely positive. I read one study where the findings compared Provigils ability to aid weightloss to that of amphetamines, but without the CNS disturbances. It is incredible for decreasing perception of aerobic otput as well. I take issue with something that you said, but not because you seemed to support it. You mentioned Ritalin, if Ritalin is "HARSH" as you claim, doesn't it concern you that the medical comunity you are trusting to make decisions about these chemicals is willing to begin thousands of 5 and 6 year old children on these (HARSH) drugs every year? Honestly, who would you rather have take these chemicals; an adult who should have the ability to understand the possible consequences, or a child who can only trust his/her mommy or daddy, who trusts their physician? I don't condone recreational drug use and don't use recreational drugs, but I don't randomly condem people for doing something I don't do. I think that regardless what you consider doing or involving yourself in, you should always fully educate yourself first. How many people drink alcohol every day? How HARSH is alcohol? What is the real difference? A: Social Acceptability. BAAAAAAAA
I've never heard about the harshness of modafinil either. I'm going to do more research.

I have a script for it due to my strange work hours and I love it. The cns stimulation is very mild - comparable to one cup of joe. BTW I'm very sensitive to stimulants.

I no longer feel tired until 12 noon, I no longer need to nap when I get home from work, and I fall asleep w/ no problem whatsoever.

Another benefit that I have noticed it my increased ability to concentrate. When I'm doing technical reading I don't have to read the same paragraph over and over due to forgetting what I just read. It really helps wiht logical thinking also. I find that I can complete my Su Doku puzzles much faster.;)

I just hope that I'm not harming my liver. It would really schtink if I had to stop taking modafinil.

edit: BTW, my doctor told me today that modafinil is soon to be approved for ADHD treatment.

bumCakes

bumCakes

Awards
They are creating the name and label as we speak, I'm guessing it will be out for sale in a couple of weeks.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Perhaps I am just overly sensitive to people using things like this for recereational use when others, by no other choice, have to use to maintain a quality of life.

Ah well.
Yes, maybe you are a little overly sensitive in your opinions. Who the hell are you to judge anybody? Be careful where you cast judgments, that's what makes or breaks a hypocrite and I'm sure you are not innocent my friend. BTW, Mod and Ritalin are not that "harsh" and I am no fan of Stim X necessarily.

Dungeon1

Dungeon1

Awards
Dr. D,
Are you aware what the actives in StimX are? I ask because I have taken it in conjunction with some anabolics recently and felt ill in the gym. Due to there being no info about what to stack it with and what not to stack it with I am left with only anecdotal methods of deliberation. I felt like I had done 3 hours of cardio 2 sets into a back workout. Do you know what may have caused this?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I'm still not sure, but it's for real whatever it is! I have had similar reactions myself. It has such a long half-life that it must be used just right to avoid sides. It should be taken very early in the day, like 6am or earlier, and even then it should not be used more than a few days in a row. Then your body needs a "rest" from it IMO. I haven't even tried to workout on it. It puts me on the verge of queasy already with it's thermogenic activity. I suspect it may be a general anticholinergic, nicotinic or modified antihistamine. If it has no direct effect at these receptors, it may work on enzymes of these systems instead.

eshamed51

Awards
Ax ryan posted on bb.com

Stim X -- Released next week.

Thiamine disulfide ODSB (Analog of vitamin B-1)
Guarana extracts
Caffeine USP

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Ax ryan posted on bb.com

Stim X -- Released next week.

Thiamine disulfide ODSB (Analog of vitamin B-1)
Guarana extracts
Caffeine USP
I believe that, but what the hell is Thiamine disulfide ODSB?! Sure, it's technically a B1 analog (which is why I suspect it's a modified anti-histamine), but this is only the "right answer". Know what I mean? Although the potency and toxicity are relatively high, it is nevertheless effective.

spitboy2000

Board Supporter
Awards
i've wanted to like this stim but I have found it terribly depleting and fatigue-inducing by the end. Me no likey.

shct

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just a side effect from one of my experiences with X.

Took 1 pill around 7am - drank water all day - pissed it out all day and then to the gym where I drank tons more water and still managed to cramp up like no tomorrow.

shct

goyard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dr.d, so is this product something we should stay away from and is it dangerous? When u say toxic, in which way? I am not familiar with the ingredient that u guys are talking about.

shct

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thiamine disulfide as a potent inhibitor of human immunodeficiency virus (type-1) production.

Another something I found on the substance...

The 'Vitamin B Research Comittee of Japan' did double-blind studies in 1972, testing for enhancements to muscle strength in athletes using Thiamine disulfide:

"Nishiyama I, Tanaka T, Tsumura D: Effect of thiamine tetrahydrofurfuryl
disulfide (TTFD) on physical fitness chiefly in muscle strength: double
blind studies. J Physical Fitness Japan, 1972; 21: 5?15"

shct

shct

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i tried to include the write-up but it fails to connect

shct

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
dr.d, so is this product something we should stay away from and is it dangerous? When u say toxic, in which way? I am not familiar with the ingredient that u guys are talking about.
I don't think it's dangerous. It seems to be more toxic for some than others. When I say toxic, I refer to severity of sides. Sides like insomnia, cramping, dehydration, dry throat, nausea, appetite suppression, dry skin, thermogenia. If you can manage the sides, it could surly be used for something. But the dirty effects just ruin the finer points to me. I only trust it for 2 days straight. I've gone 3 days straight before and that was just too hard on my body. Maybe I'm just a little wus though. :D

Wanker527

Wanker527

Awards
sadly, people will still be popping these things like candy without understanding exactly what it is they're truly consuming...:sad:

goyard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i took it for four days in a row before i heard the concerns and i stopped. the only side i had was the cotton mouth. it seemed like a good product but now I am not so sure. I still have some left and will probally use it sparingly. I guess i did have the appetite suppression as well but for me that was a plus more then a side.

AnabolicXLee

Board Sponsor
Awards
The most common sides we have heard are cotton mouth and decreased appetite. As for the others, I have not heard any anecdotal evidence. But it is strong and should not be used everyday. Remember only 1 cap is recomended.

shct

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what is the percentage of caffine in this product?

Caffine has been giving me side effects on its own lately - but i wanna still continue the use eod or so.

its powerful stuff...

shct

AnabolicXLee

Board Sponsor
Awards
I believe it to be about 75mg per pill.

bumCakes

bumCakes

Awards
Will it be released sometime this week? How are those labels coming? I'm ready to try some:food:

AnabolicXLee

Board Sponsor
Awards
Don't know about the day, but the labels are coming.

shct

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks for the caffine info.

i need to do a test to see if maybe that week was a fluck

shct