Where can I find these products?

JDog3497

Awards
Whats up bro's? I'm looking for oat bran fiber, rice oligodextrins, and brown rice syrup solids to make a homemade MRP. I used Myoplex Deluxe and absolutely loved it, but as you could imagine I cannot consistently afford it. So, I figured I'd gather my resources and make my own. I'm having trouble finding a company that sells these ingredients to individuals. Any help here would be greatly appreciated. Also, I was wondering what your favorite places to buy Hydroyzed Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate, and Micellar Casein are? Anybody that has any info on Myoplex Deluxe that isn't listed on the label(amounts of each of the ingredients i just listed), or anything else that could help me, please post and let me know. I'm thinking of using allthewhey.com for the protein supplements. Thanks in advance for your help.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I think you may be able to get these at protienfactory.com separately. However, you can also make your own mix there so it may be worth it just to use their service for what you want so it arrives premixed.