skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
anyone know if cee and or dhea will be banned

bigblank69

Board Supporter
Awards
NO, the new "BAN" I guarantee will effect ONLY, Ergomax, SD, FinigenX, M1P and Prostan. They will be outlawed like THG was before the Pro-Hormone ban, for being designer steroids/drugs. There will also be some statement saying any new "Steroids" or like compounds, that is marketed like a supplement will face the same action and some repercussion against the company that designed and marketed the product. The shitty part of all this, is that there's no compounds out there right now that doesn't have a link to either ALRI, AX, Legal Gear, or PharmaGenX. So they all are going to have to give up there goods, so bye bye to products not on the list like Retain (Phera Plex is the same as ERGO so there is no grey area with that one), Methoxy-TRN and TST and 4HD.

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
NO, the new "BAN" I guarantee will effect ONLY, Ergomax, SD, FinigenX, M1P and Prostan. They will be outlawed like THG was before the Pro-Hormone ban, for being designer steroids/drugs. There will also be some statement saying any new "Steroids" or like compounds, that is marketed like a supplement will face the same action and some repercussion against the company that designed and marketed the product. The shitty part of all this, is that there's no compounds out there right now that doesn't have a link to either ALRI, AX, Legal Gear, or PharmaGenX. So they all are going to have to give up there goods, so bye bye to products not on the list like Retain (Phera Plex is the same as ERGO so there is no grey area with that one), Methoxy-TRN and TST and 4HD.
not sure if I follow you here are you saying there going after those products and then the co. that make them?

Dungeon1

Dungeon1

Awards
I don't know how retain would get lumped into this mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.