question with axis ht and NCAA policies

basebal10

Awards
ok, i play college baseball and am looking ot gain some weight. I have been using no-xplode and cell mass for the past month or so and they are the first thing i have ever been able to get visible bigger and stronger with, and i have gained about 10 pounds combining them with eating right. My question is does anyone on here know if axis ht is legal for the NCAA. It has the Androgenic anabolic testosterone matrix and that makes me think it not going to be legal. Does it have andro in it, or would i test posative for testosterone being that this cause a rise in natural testosterone? thanks.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I have no idea of the answer to your question BUT the safest thing to do would be to contact the NCAA. I bet they have a phone number that you could call anonymously and simply explain your concern just like you did here. You want to stay compliant and does this product comply.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
OK, having just looked at the ingredients list, it doesn't look like this product actually contains anything that would be a problem....it appears to contains products designed to get your own body to produce more. Whether it works or not, I have no idea.

In addition, don't take advice from strangers on the internet.

Call the NCAA if you have concerns about oh say, losing your scholarship or something for testing dirty.

basebal10

Awards
yea i looked at the ingredients and nothing was on the list. I am going to contact the ncaa though and see...thanks

ROSSELL_34

Awards
I play college ball too. None of the ingredients are banned that are in test boosters like that. However, the only thing you would have to worry about is your E/T ratio being greater than I think 6:1. I have no idea what testosterone levels you would need to have to show a positive on that. So if you take it now and get tested a couple months from now, I don't think you have anything to worry about.

basebal10

Awards
yea thats what i was thinking, i want to take it but my teamates kinda convinced me not to so i dont get too stiff and big. Im a short stop so i dont need to get too big. Plus NCAA just dropped testing on us 2 days ago, thats why im being so cautious. I'll prob just take it next year being that this is my last one for ball.

basebal10

Awards
I play at coastal carolina...we had 7 guys tested out of nowhere by the NCAA. Where do you play?

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
its nothing hormonal plus it legal, you'll be fine.

not 100%, but highly sure.

ROSSELL_34

Awards
I play at University of Wisconsin-Platteville. That's weird that a bunch of your guys got tested out of the blue. The only time I know of that players get tested is if you make it to the D-3 World Series.

basebal10

Awards
i guess the NCAA rules got changed or something so they can test in the fall...plus we were a nuber one seed for regionals last year so that might have something to do with it. I heard of another school got tested too, it was their first time being tested by the NCAA in like 6 years

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
i guess the NCAA rules got changed or something so they can test in the fall...plus we were a nuber one seed for regionals last year so that might have something to do with it. I heard of another school got tested too, it was their first time being tested by the NCAA in like 6 years
My guess would be that there is going to be a lot more testing so the NCAA doesn't find itself embarassed (and thus its brand cheapened) by a steroid "scandal."

candyman26

Awards
if your epitest ratio is mor than 6:3 (not sure on that numeber) but if your epitest ratio is higher than they deem normal you fail the drug test bam out for the year