Creatine water stability and taste?

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Don't know if this question has been asked.. and I swear to you, that the search button seems to be broken this morning (nothing happens when I click on it).

Which Creatines when mixed in water remain stable, and don't taste like arse.

I don't feel like using cee, Cause of the ass factor. Mono degrades if you don't drink it fast enough...

but what about the other varieties currently available...

DiCreatine Malate Powder
Magnesium Creatine Chelate
Creatine Ester Oratate

Just looking for something I can throw in my post workout drink that won't make it taste like shiet.

thanks.

bda55

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It tastes like it...

I always throw my mono in my pwo shake, I don't see any other way to consume it.. :think:

I got unfavored from ON, it really doesnt have any taste at all..

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It tastes like it...

I always throw my mono in my pwo shake, I don't see any other way to consume it.. :think:

I got unfavored from ON, it really doesnt have any taste at all..
Yea I'll probably stick with mono.... It's just its suppose to break down fairly quickly.. I was looking for somethign I could consume at a slower rate post workout... but I can just do what I've been doing and down that shake inside of 10 minutes.

I don't even know how quickly it breakdown anyways.. perhaps It takes all freaking day.. and if that's the case time isn't really an issue...

So what about the taste of the products above... who's tried them?

bda55

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It doesnt take all feaking day hehe, more like 15-30 minutes I thought.. Drinking my shake doesnt take longer than a minute or two though, I don't have any oats in it so...

While looking on google I saw this: Creatine Methyl Ester :blink:

I've tried unflavored Swolve V2 before, which contains DiCreatine Malate, and it was incredibly sour!! Possibly due to some of its other ingredients though..

Redeemer

Awards
The DiCreatine Malate tastes alot like CEE so you might not like that. That said, this business about the ass factor is somewhat misleading. It's sour, but not that bad. Mixes very well with Isopure, or Gatorade in terms of flavor. The monohydrate left a foul taste in my mouth though, kind of like old water.