cAMPHIBOLIC Help

biglogonafrog

Awards
I recieved it today and it wasn't the night time version i'm guessing its the older one the ingredients don't match up to whats on the internet.
Has anybody just purchased some and it's like this i'm thinking i got jipped by them sending me an old one

SVTMuscle

SVTMuscle

Awards
I recieved it today and it wasn't the night time version i'm guessing its the older one the ingredients don't match up to whats on the internet.
Has anybody just purchased some and it's like this i'm thinking i got jipped by them sending me an old one
where ever you bought it from, take pictures of the bottle and email them to the seller and not only demand a refund, but the "new" stuff as well

dunimous

Board Supporter
Awards
hey

I just ordered some as well and I believe I got the old stuff as well. Did you purchase it from nutra planet? What can be one about this? is it possible to demand the new stuff?

dunimous

Board Supporter
Awards
wait a sec

just checked synergymuscle's website and I defiantly received the old stuff the probelm is I have been taking it for two days now.... what can I do?

Guys, the ingredients are the same just the old label.

take care

dunimous

Board Supporter
Awards
ingredients

The ingredient list on my bottle does not match the one on your website.

dunimous

Board Supporter
Awards
Would you like to bet me a bottle of it? :) I will take a picture of it tomorrow.

I also sent you a message please reply

dunimous

Board Supporter
Awards
ingredients

The ingredients the bottle I have says.....

Thermogenic Formula.......1.1g
Cissus Quadrangularis (5% beta-ketosteriods),
Coleus Forskholii (20% extract),
Green Tea (80% polyphenol),
Bacopa Monnieri (20% bacosides)

The ingredients posted on your website...
SynergyBlend....1.14g
Green Tea (90% Polyphenol 50%EGCG)
Cissus Quadrangularis (5% specially extracted keto-sterones)
Bocopa Minnieri(40% Bacosides)
Forslean

So there are several differences... What should I do about this I ordered it through nutraplanet shouldn't they have to replace my bottle with the new one??? I dont think its right to pay for the new version and get the less effective old version.

Btw PowerFull is starting to kick in :) I am really starting to like it cant wait to hit the gym. But for some reason my libido has let to increase at all.

dunimous

Board Supporter
Awards
no reply?

No replies now??? and no reply to the private message I sent about a week ago???

The ingredients the bottle I have says.....

Thermogenic Formula.......1.1g
Cissus Quadrangularis (5% beta-ketosteriods),
Coleus Forskholii (20% extract),
Green Tea (80% polyphenol),
Bacopa Monnieri (20% bacosides)

The ingredients posted on your website...
SynergyBlend....1.14g
Green Tea (90% Polyphenol 50%EGCG)
Cissus Quadrangularis (5% specially extracted keto-sterones)
Bocopa Minnieri(40% Bacosides)
Forslean

So there are several differences... What should I do about this I ordered it through nutraplanet shouldn't they have to replace my bottle with the new one??? I dont think its right to pay for the new version and get the less effective old version.

Btw PowerFull is starting to kick in :) I am really starting to like it cant wait to hit the gym. But for some reason my libido has let to increase at all.
The only difference is the polyphenol and bacoside content. This was an upgrade that was overlooked on the label when we improved the formula. The capsules contain 90% polyphenol and 40% bacosides.

You can take my word for it or return for a refund.

ceosm