AX StimulantX Sample Packs

AnabolicXLee

Board Sponsor
Awards
That is the stim samples we passed out at the O. We had testers try it first a while back. Everybody loved the and wanted more, so we put our left over samples up for sale.

SonnyTheBull

SonnyTheBull

Awards
I bought 2:thumbsup:Can't wait to try them out.

stu_r

Board Supporter
Awards
I'd like to try that, would you send them to the UK ?

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Guys lets be honest though, is this the same compound as ALRI Venom?

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Good to hear it is different then Venom but is it a totally different compound(s) or is only some of the formula changed? I guess basically the question is, in the past all of AX's products have been licensed from either ALRI or DS, so who came up with the formula for this one?

AnabolicXLee

Board Sponsor
Awards
Buy the samples and try them out, and then decide if they are worth it.

NickW

NickW

DO WORK!
Awards
  • Established
This **** rocked my world, I took two pills in the late morning and couldn't even think about sleep until 3am the next morning. I have a low tolerance to stims though (don't take them often and barely ever drink pop), and when I lifted it felt as if my heart was going to jump out of my chest. I did have a great workout though. If you want/need a stimulant that will keep you up all day and night then this would be the way to go. I would not take this more than every other day at the most though, if you plan on ever sleeping again.

NickW

NickW

DO WORK!
Awards
  • Established
I don't think they are going to tell, and if its something innovative that they don't want anybody to steal I don't blame them.

biggunther

Awards
  • Established
I don't think they are going to tell, and if its something innovative that they don't want anybody to steal I don't blame them.
It probably came from DS or ALRI. All of AX products do .

Lithuanian Bear

Lithuanian Bear

Awards
I got some at the expo in Vegas might try some.

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
We should know what is it in first. It is a basic right we as consumers have, especially when it is benig ingested.
I am not touching it until I know exactly what is in it.

NoSwtTea4U

Board Supporter
Awards
Am I the only one that only received 1 sample pack? I had a nice big box with a little plastic bag with 3 pills in it and 2 AX stickers...were there not supposed to be 5 packs?

SonnyTheBull

SonnyTheBull

Awards
Am I the only one that only received 1 sample pack? I had a nice big box with a little plastic bag with 3 pills in it and 2 AX stickers...were there not supposed to be 5 packs?
I ordered 2 (10 packs) and only recieved 2 packs with 3 pills each.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Gotta agree here. I like some of the products but the lack of info really turns me away. Of course we could just rely on the info from the parent companies that designed the products (DS and ALR) but for Stimulant X it seems counter intuitive since the only product that seems like it is Venom and supposedly it is not the same thing. Of course if it is a formula rather then a single ingredient it could just have a different ratio of ingredients and technically it would still be a "different" product from Venom........
don't worry I won't.

Great customer relations.

tsc

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
For anyone trying these out, I wouldn't recommend taking them after 10 am. People will respond differently, but this stuff is VERY long lasting. For people that work shift (as in 12 hour shifts) or are up for extended periods of time, its great. This is not a product where you take a few extra caps because the labels are always underdosed etc. ie, I don't see anyone needing more than two. start with one, and don't try two till another day or so. It is very very clean, and those of you expecting a dirty stimulant feeling like ephedrine aren't going to get it, so don't be tempted to down more.

AXLEE, shouldn't you guys have just sent the rest to me? selling them and mailing small boxes out must really be a pain.

TSC

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
The ball was dropped on the sample count that was shipped out and all orders are being re-sent.

shct

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Agreeing with BigSmith.

I recieved my X samples last night with only 2 in the box.
I called and was told the ordering process screwed up.

If you inputed 2 (as in 2 orders of 5) if would tell them to sell you only 2. They said the error was found and he rest of the orders are already being sent out.

I think that is great of AnabolicX for the fast fix and I can wait the extra 2-3days as I have 6 pill to play with now.

shct

IheartAvantLabs

Awards
Is it not illegal to hide ingredients on a product form consumers?

shct

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The guy i talked with mentioned they are holding out on the ingredients until the pending-patent is dealt with so no one can sell the proprietary formula.

I took my first pill this morning - so far:

i have pissed 3-4 times in 3 hours since pill was taken.
dry mouth - drinking water doesnt help
feel more awake - and im a morning person

shct

Redeemer

Awards
Gonna have to check this out if it is lasting. I work 3rd shift and some nights, I can't even begin to describe the exhaustion factor, but ECA doesn't cut it.

SOWarrior

Board Supporter
Awards
Just recieved my box with 1 sample pack of 3 caps, also...

Guess I'll be waiting a few more days for the other 4 packs correct?

mickyblues

Awards
Has anyone ever tried their other supps? Curious on the quality.

AnabolicXLee

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sorry for the shipping problems. We are sending out replacements for everybody. Consider what you have already a freebee. Once again We are very sorry. And as for releasing the ingredients, when we can release them we will. Until then, I am sorry. We just don't want anybody copying us.

SonnyTheBull

SonnyTheBull

Awards
Sorry for the shipping problems. We are sending out replacements for everybody. Consider what you have already a freebee. Once again We are very sorry. And as for releasing the ingredients, when we can release them we will. Until then, I am sorry. We just don't want anybody copying us.
Thanks! :thumbsup:

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
We forgive easily around here ;)

Jblake

Awards
I'm glad the rest are coming. I was about to email anabolic xtreme. Great!

AnabolicXLee

Board Sponsor
Awards
There was some confusion on how the invoices were set up. Anyways, we will make it right with everybody. If you do not receive yours next week, then email us. We also have a naming contest on bb.com. Once again, if you have any questions about the stim, just call us.

LarryN77

Awards
Well, i am sending in my order for the sample packs. I always like to try different stimulants. Plus you guys ( Anabolic Xtreme ) seem like you are pretty hardcore with your supps, so i bet this will be good.

dWood

Awards
thanks

thanks AnabolicXLee for correcting the oversight-tried the product today and it was great...took it in the am but didn't workout till 2pm...nice even keel-felt ready to lift-cardio was breeze at end of workout..no jitters like ephedrine was beginning to think my adrenals were burnt but this renewed my faith...will stick to using it two or three times a week but want to try 2 caps fri morning for a heavy duty front squat workout trying to top my 365 X 3 PR so will update on fri PM...dw

Jblake

Awards
I've tried it and I like it. I posted a review of the stuff earlier.

shct

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I took a pill this morning around 7ish. 20 minutes later, my mouth is dry as a bone even with water in it..hah

Has anyone been on long enough to determine if actual fat lose verses diuretic effects? I piss 20 times a day while on, 5 if off. Both days comsuming tons of water.

It feels good while on - energy, definitely more alert.

shct

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I emailed the company yesterday about not being able to order the samples to Canada.

What... you guys not like our money or sumthin? :)

Jared

Awards
I emailed the company yesterday about not being able to order the samples to Canada.

What... you guys not like our money or sumthin? :)
Well, houseman. If you really wanted to try the sample, I could probably help you out a little. I am coming back to Canada next week. I could send the sample to you via Canada Post if I received it prior to leaving.