Need PCT help fast.

toosmall

toosmall

Awards
Okay, I'm just wrapping up my third week of SD, and I'm reading all different kinds of threads about what to take for PCT. Here is what I've seen so far: Flax Oil, Fish Oil, Co-Q-10, Red Yeast Rice, Garlic, Pro Liver, Hawthorn Berries, Fenugreek, ATD, 6-OXO, and some others. I bought 6-OXO, and some Horny Goat weed, what else shoud I take, how long do I do PCT, and what amounts of each do I need? I'm sure this is a highly asked question, but I don't have time to search, (company computer) so I'm trying to cut to the chase and get info quick. Hoping for some good thourough feedback. Thanks in advance.
BTW, along with the SD I took whey, cellmass, and a multitude of different vitamins, ate like a horse, and drank plenty of water. People here at work all saw immediate results. Gotta love positive feedback.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
You sound like been lifting weights for 2 months now and should not take SD, nobody will tell you nothing about your pct, because everyone fucking sick of gazzilion SD threads. Read 5 SD posts and you'll know everything you need to know.

P.S. If you'll read some more you'll figure out that SD isn't joke and I hope you won't have any long term side effect from it.

Yjyankee

More Cowbell
Awards
  • Established
I'd say jump over to the PCT forum on here. Plenty of good info to point you in the right direction..

Rebound XT (RXT)
Lean Extreme (LX)
Tamoxifen Citrate (Nolva)
Fenugreek
Retain

Those seem to be the more popular ones that most have had the greatest amount of success with.

As for dosing & times, you may want to read up some more on it.

Good luck!!:thumbsup:

SVTMuscle

SVTMuscle

Awards
SD isnt THAT powerful where you need to go out and buy 8-9 diff PCT bottles. A simple Rebound and Liver protection would be good enough I feel.