RYR - How much is too much?
- 10-19-2005, 04:23 PM
- 10-20-2005, 12:57 AM
Well from the research i have done, some possible sides (though extremely mild) include headache, nausea, and gastro-intestinal discomfort. I don't see the problem bumping that high as far as sides are concerned, but it may be more cost effective to run another supp that is synergistic such as CoQ-10 and niacin supplements.
- 10-20-2005, 09:09 AM
I am using CoQ10 with it already, and may add some others to it soon. I'll stick with 1200 mg total ED, as that's given me very good results in the past. No need to spend extra money. Thanks.
10-21-2005, 10:35 PM
2400mg is a common dose used in many studies. There wasn't any significant increase in sides and it did further improve cholesterol levels. That said I don't think it would be necessary to use that high a dose as the benefits don't justify such usage.
Similar Forum Threads
- By spatch in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 37Last Post: 04-19-2006, 11:59 AM
- By Bigdaddyandy in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 0Last Post: 02-06-2006, 05:18 PM
- By fast89lx in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 2Last Post: 02-22-2005, 09:22 PM
- By Yimen E.Cricket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-17-2003, 09:18 PM
- By Technics in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 04-17-2003, 08:00 PM