HELP: 1st Time Cutting

T

TheMonster

Awards
Okay, so I am about 5'9 and 165 lbs. I have been really skinny my entire life but I am finally at a point where I am at a comfortable size and a relatively low bodyfat, however, I'm trying to lower my body fat even more (get rid of flab on lower abs, etc.) while retaining as much mass as possible. Would it be logical to run an EC stack possibly with some Sesamin?

Here's what I was thinking...

4 Weeks of Ephedrine HCL, Caffiene, and MAN Vaporize (Sesamin/Flax combo).
Then start Controlled Labs - Green Bulge (creatine product) on week 5...or should I take Green Bulge WITH my cutting agents to try and promote lean mass gains?

Any suggestions are appreciated...

SVTMuscle

SVTMuscle

Awards
4 weeks of ephedrine, Caff, vaporize sounds good... but just make sure you go 2 days on, 1 day off that stuff, you dont want your metabolism to become to immune to it and slow down. the Vaporize you should stay on consistantly. and after week 4, with the creatine maybe you can go onto a thyroid stim like SANS Tight or something like that, I think that with alot of cardio would be your best bet

T

TheMonster

Awards
4 weeks of ephedrine, Caff, vaporize sounds good... but just make sure you go 2 days on, 1 day off that stuff, you dont want your metabolism to become to immune to it and slow down. the Vaporize you should stay on consistantly. and after week 4, with the creatine maybe you can go onto a thyroid stim like SANS Tight or something like that, I think that with alot of cardio would be your best bet
Cool. Thanks for the advice. Also, how should I change my workout plan? I normally workout 4-5 times a week, concentrating on seperate body parts each day. Also with each exercise, I do the heaviest weight possible so I can only squeeze out about 6-7 reps. During cutting, how many days a week should I lift? Should I do lower weight, higher reps (if so, how many reps is sufficient). How much cardio? etc.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Cool. Thanks for the advice. Also, how should I change my workout plan? I normally workout 4-5 times a week, concentrating on seperate body parts each day. Also with each exercise, I do the heaviest weight possible so I can only squeeze out about 6-7 reps. During cutting, how many days a week should I lift? Should I do lower weight, higher reps (if so, how many reps is sufficient). How much cardio? etc.
I keep my weight training basically the same when cutting except I don't increase volume from week to week. I lose strength when cutting do to the decreased calories and just lower the weight accordingly to achieve my desired reps.

As for cardio, I get great results doing moderate intensity (jogging for me) for 45 min to 1 hr, 4 days a week.

If I am using anything real catabolic like Trimax or T3 I run an AAS to combat catabolism.

That's just what works for me

SVTMuscle

SVTMuscle

Awards
I'd say, a 4 day split, with 8-10 reps a set. and on the 3 off days do cardio.

T

TheMonster

Awards
I'd say, a 4 day split, with 8-10 reps a set. and on the 3 off days do cardio.
Thanks for all the feedback guys. Could you just clarify what you mean by a "4 day split," I'm not sure what you mean...

A

Atlas

Awards
Workout 4 days out of the 7 days of the week. EX.MON,TUES,offWED,THURS,FRI,and off weekends.