HELP: 1st Time Cutting

  1. New Member
    TheMonster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    66
    Rep Power
    151
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    90.71%

    HELP: 1st Time Cutting


    Okay, so I am about 5'9 and 165 lbs. I have been really skinny my entire life but I am finally at a point where I am at a comfortable size and a relatively low bodyfat, however, I'm trying to lower my body fat even more (get rid of flab on lower abs, etc.) while retaining as much mass as possible. Would it be logical to run an EC stack possibly with some Sesamin?

    Here's what I was thinking...

    4 Weeks of Ephedrine HCL, Caffiene, and MAN Vaporize (Sesamin/Flax combo).
    Then start Controlled Labs - Green Bulge (creatine product) on week 5...or should I take Green Bulge WITH my cutting agents to try and promote lean mass gains?

    Any suggestions are appreciated...

  2. New Member
    SVTMuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    71
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    47.27%

    4 weeks of ephedrine, Caff, vaporize sounds good... but just make sure you go 2 days on, 1 day off that stuff, you dont want your metabolism to become to immune to it and slow down. the Vaporize you should stay on consistantly. and after week 4, with the creatine maybe you can go onto a thyroid stim like SANS Tight or something like that, I think that with alot of cardio would be your best bet
  3. New Member
    TheMonster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    66
    Rep Power
    151
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    90.71%

    Quote Originally Posted by SVTMuscle
    4 weeks of ephedrine, Caff, vaporize sounds good... but just make sure you go 2 days on, 1 day off that stuff, you dont want your metabolism to become to immune to it and slow down. the Vaporize you should stay on consistantly. and after week 4, with the creatine maybe you can go onto a thyroid stim like SANS Tight or something like that, I think that with alot of cardio would be your best bet
    Cool. Thanks for the advice. Also, how should I change my workout plan? I normally workout 4-5 times a week, concentrating on seperate body parts each day. Also with each exercise, I do the heaviest weight possible so I can only squeeze out about 6-7 reps. During cutting, how many days a week should I lift? Should I do lower weight, higher reps (if so, how many reps is sufficient). How much cardio? etc.
    •   
       

  4. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    bpmartyr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    41
    Posts
    4,443
    Rep Power
    27398
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    88.68%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Smile


    Quote Originally Posted by TheMonster
    Cool. Thanks for the advice. Also, how should I change my workout plan? I normally workout 4-5 times a week, concentrating on seperate body parts each day. Also with each exercise, I do the heaviest weight possible so I can only squeeze out about 6-7 reps. During cutting, how many days a week should I lift? Should I do lower weight, higher reps (if so, how many reps is sufficient). How much cardio? etc.
    I keep my weight training basically the same when cutting except I don't increase volume from week to week. I lose strength when cutting do to the decreased calories and just lower the weight accordingly to achieve my desired reps.

    As for cardio, I get great results doing moderate intensity (jogging for me) for 45 min to 1 hr, 4 days a week.

    If I am using anything real catabolic like Trimax or T3 I run an AAS to combat catabolism.


    That's just what works for me
  5. New Member
    SVTMuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    71
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    47.27%

    I'd say, a 4 day split, with 8-10 reps a set. and on the 3 off days do cardio.
  6. New Member
    TheMonster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    66
    Rep Power
    151
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    90.71%

    Quote Originally Posted by SVTMuscle
    I'd say, a 4 day split, with 8-10 reps a set. and on the 3 off days do cardio.
    Thanks for all the feedback guys. Could you just clarify what you mean by a "4 day split," I'm not sure what you mean...
  7. New Member
    Atlas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    247
    Rep Power
    236
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    28.49%

    Workout 4 days out of the 7 days of the week. EX.MON,TUES,offWED,THURS,FRI,a nd off weekends.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 1ST TIME WITH PH, GOT THE CUTTING ANDRO KIT, HELP
    By rickydivmonds in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-02-2013, 03:59 PM
  2. 1st Time Cutting, Advise
    By wti66stang in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-30-2008, 02:39 PM
  3. Cutting Pics, 1st time
    By BOHICA in forum Pics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-10-2005, 11:06 AM
  4. 1st time cycle help
    By blitzit in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-01-2004, 08:35 PM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-27-2004, 12:21 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in