Powedered Sesamin Extract In Bulk

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does anyone know if this is the active ingredient in Sesathin? I know a manufacturer in China (www.pharmchemical.com) that sells Sesame P.E.
> Assay: 30%, 60%, 98% . Is this the stuff? I was thinking of ordering it in bulk if it is. I can get a great deal if I order 10 kilos worth.

IheartAvantLabs

Awards
Double posting isn't cool (not that I'm one to judge... )

Anyway, same answer I gave you on the other forum. Yes, it's the right stuff. NO, you can not get it at a price near what avant or primaforce would sell it to you for. I know this. I'm serious. THE BEST I have found was USD280/KG. That was a steal.

gut23

Awards
i wanted soem bulk too, where do you see it for 280 a kilo?

Bobby Nevada

Awards
Double posting isn't cool (not that I'm one to judge... )

Anyway, same answer I gave you on the other forum. Yes, it's the right stuff. NO, you can not get it at a price near what avant or primaforce would sell it to you for. I know this. I'm serious. THE BEST I have found was USD280/KG. That was a steal.
Well let's see now. You can get Pforce and Avant Sesamin for $30 for 45 grams which works out to $0.67/gram.

You have found a lab that sells a kilo for $280 which works out to $0.28/gram which is almost 60% cheaper.

For you to say that the public can't find Sesamin for a price near what Avant or Primaforce could sell it to us for is a miscalculation.

I can understand the Avant guys position that their "innovative" research should be rewarded with customer loyalty, but only to a point. I would love to reward Benzel-Busch for their invention of the car too but...

Anyway, the cat is out of the bag. Competition will drive sup companies to do things better, faster, and cheaper and I can't wait for Walmart to sell this stuff for 10 bucks a bottle.

IheartAvantLabs

Awards
Well let's see now. You can get Pforce and Avant Sesamin for $30 for 45 grams which works out to $0.67/gram.

You have found a lab that sells a kilo for $280 which works out to $0.28/gram which is almost 60% cheaper.

For you to say that the public can't find Sesamin for a price near what Avant or Primaforce could sell it to us for is a miscalculation.

I can understand the Avant guys position that their "innovative" research should be rewarded with customer loyalty, but only to a point. I would love to reward Benzel-Busch for their invention of the car too but...

Anyway, the cat is out of the bag. Competition will drive sup companies to do things better, faster, and cheaper and I can't wait for Walmart to sell this stuff for 10 bucks a bottle.
No, I was saying what he found it selling for wasn't anywhere near what Avant was offering. The source I have kicks avants ass... But I still buy from avant.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No, I was saying what he found it selling for wasn't anywhere near what Avant was offering. The source I have kicks avants ass... But I still buy from avant.
Kudos! We heart you too. ;)

By the way, it's worth pointing out that while buying from Wal-Mart, for example, may be cheaper (that is, if they ever sell a sesamin supplement), it will not help bring innovative products to market. Wal-Mart and others like them are followers, not first-movers.

Supporting innovative companies, while it may sometimes be slightly more expensive, is worth it because it ensures that innovative products will continue to come to market.

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established

By the way, it's worth pointing out that while buying from Wal-Mart, for example, may be cheaper (that is, if they ever sell a sesamin supplement), it will not help bring innovative products to market. Wal-Mart and others like them are followers, not first-movers.

Supporting innovative companies, while it may sometimes be slightly more expensive, is worth it because it ensures that innovative products will continue to come to market.
:clap2:

Bobby Nevada

Awards

My point is that if one company has a monopoly on a product (think ma bell) innovation could suffer. We wouldn't have the telecommunications advances that we have today if that market wasn't broken up and had to face competion.

Avant Labs is a great company and deserve to get paid for their research into this substance and being able to bring it to market at a price a non-millionaire could afford. But do you deserve all of the money? What about the scientists that discovered this substance? Are you kicking back to them for their innovation?

Sesathin is paying you off because you were able to bring this substance (that you didn't discover) to market for an affordable price. But now you seem to begrudge the fact that other companies are able to bring sesamin to market for an even more affordable price!

I have faith that Avant will continue to innovate because you guys aren't just in it for the money. You guys have love for the science probably first and foremost.

Competition will only spur you guys on to greater innovations, which means better and cheaper products for everyone.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

But you have to admit... when and if it finally makes it to the walmart shelves... Avant will be far and beyond that of Sesamin... Its an ever changing industry... and few companies stay ahead of the rest... Avant being one.

Adams

insectgod

How may I help you today?
Awards
I expect when sesamin makes it to mainstream stores such as Balmart, it will likely arrive in a seriously underdosed 'diet drug' formulation, like the various Cortipren, Cortislim, etc. that such stores seem to have a lot of these days. It'll probably be years and years before it becomes a staple supplement for mainstream supp users. By then we'll all be taking martian fungus extract or fat-eating nanobots that strip you down to 3% bodyfat overnight...:food:

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established

Well their minimum is at least 200 kilos, and after you factor in freight and customs fees and time and headache, you will wind up paying alot more. And then you have your mark-up costs.....Trust me, I've looked into it. :)

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well their minimum is at least 200 kilos, and after you factor in freight and customs fees and time and headache, you will wind up paying alot more. And then you have your mark-up costs.....Trust me, I've looked into it. :)
Exactly.

People think they can just call up a wholesaler and expect to get pricing for an individual amount that a company has to purchase 200, 500 or more KG's worth.

Some people just don't have a clue.

Bobby Nevada

Awards
Exactly.

People think they can just call up a wholesaler and expect to get pricing for an individual amount that a company has to purchase 200, 500 or more KG's worth.

Some people just don't have a clue.
:nono:

Although Custom was responding to my post, I was replying to "Iheartavantlabs". I fully understand the concept having to by large quantities in order to procure low prices per unit. I actually have an abundance of clues.;)

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My point is that if one company has a monopoly on a product (think ma bell) innovation could suffer. We wouldn't have the telecommunications advances that we have today if that market wasn't broken up and had to face competion.

Avant Labs is a great company and deserve to get paid for their research into this substance and being able to bring it to market at a price a non-millionaire could afford. But do you deserve all of the money? What about the scientists that discovered this substance? Are you kicking back to them for their innovation?

Sesathin is paying you off because you were able to bring this substance (that you didn't discover) to market for an affordable price. But now you seem to begrudge the fact that other companies are able to bring sesamin to market for an even more affordable price!

I have faith that Avant will continue to innovate because you guys aren't just in it for the money. You guys have love for the science probably first and foremost.

Competition will only spur you guys on to greater innovations, which means better and cheaper products for everyone.
Oh I'm with ya', man. Competition is a great thing, too. It keeps us on our toes, and from the consumer standpoint, well, no explanation needed.

When the copycats come, sure, price is driven down. And that simply means that we'll continue to improve to stay ahead of the competition.

In other words, other companies follow market trends. Avant creates them. And we'll continue to do so. ;)

But you have to admit... when and if it finally makes it to the walmart shelves... Avant will be far and beyond that of Sesamin... Its an ever changing industry... and few companies stay ahead of the rest... Avant being one.
Definitely.

Bobby Nevada

Awards
Oh I'm with ya', man. Competition is a great thing, too. It keeps us on our toes, and from the consumer standpoint, well, no explanation needed.

When the copycats come, sure, price is driven down. And that simply means that we'll continue to improve to stay ahead of the competition.

In other words, other companies follow market trends. Avant creates them. And we'll continue to do so. ;)
no doubt!