my new "basic" stack...

SVTMuscle

SVTMuscle

Awards
what do you guys think? im gonna start some "minimal" supplementation and finally break away from all this commercialed junk i have like NO2, Anavol, CE2, and Lipo-6..

- Multi
- Whey
- ZMA
- Fish Oil 1000, Vaporize
- B-Complex/ Vit-C 1000
- Venom
- Green Leaf 600

nice and simple... i think that'd be good basic stack, am i forgetting anything worth incorporating?

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
why venom? its basically a fat burner correct? wouldn't be a good bulking stack. everything else is basic though.

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
I don't know what Green Leaf 600 is, and I would recommend a high ECGC content Green Tea extract to anyone, a very wide range of well studied health benefits at a low cost.

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
hey rogue what GTE do u prefer?

hey SVT i'm with you--I've been ditching the supps too. back to the basics.

SVTMuscle

SVTMuscle

Awards

hey SVT i'm with you--I've been ditching the supps too. back to the basics.
hell yah, i've done it all, dosnt do anything but make your wallet lighter.

and I meant to say Primaforce Leaf Green 500

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established

I have no particular preference. I buy 45-50% ECGC batches of GTE from Nutraplanet, BAC and Bulk, companies I basically trust, as I order other things and mix the new batch in with the older supply, then I mix the GTE in combo with other supplements.

I do this with a number of things. Mix new batches in with old, so if I get a bad batch it's weakness or badness will be offset by mixing it with the other batches. I'm just a suspicious character.

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
hmmm i have some NOW brand GTE caps and some bulk powder from CNW. The powder does NOT dissolve at all.
gonna pick up some NOW EGCG caps from nutraplanet with my next order.

SVTMuscle

SVTMuscle

Awards
what the hell is EGEC? and GTE?? your just trying to confuse me now, come on.....