READ ***The truth about usnic acid***

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. how good was ucp-1?


  2. I've got 360 caps of 100mg Usnic Acid, and a medical lab at my disposal. Also a decent 20lbs I'd like to shed . Any suggestions? WYD, Custom?
    •   
       


  3. I'd love to get some liver values for usnic acid posted...

    I have some UCP-1 left that is yours (if you pay shipping). The only requirements are to check you liver values regularly and post accordingly...much like the great work you've been doing with the methyls.

    Chemo

  4. I would love to get some UCP-1 if you still have any left. I'd be willing to post accordingly with results or I would just buy some if you have any. Can you pm me?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth
    I would love to get some UCP-1 if you still have any left. I'd be willing to post accordingly with results or I would just buy some if you have any. Can you pm me?
    www.customnutritionwarehouse.com sells usnic acid

  6. Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier
    I've got 360 caps of 100mg Usnic Acid, and a medical lab at my disposal. Also a decent 20lbs I'd like to shed . Any suggestions? WYD, Custom?
    Quite honestly, I'm not smart enough to reccommend some type of blood test or anything like that. as far as dosing, I'm a fan of before cardio and then before bed. I personally take more than I would ever reccommend, but it seems to be working OK for me.

  7. I wanted to do the ucp-1 because you don't need to take as much usnic acid to get the same effects.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Chemo
    I'd love to get some liver values for usnic acid posted...

    I have some UCP-1 left that is yours (if you pay shipping). The only requirements are to check you liver values regularly and post accordingly...much like the great work you've been doing with the methyls.

    Chemo
    You got PM

  9. Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier
    I can bump this. I ordered from them Wednesday afternoon. Got the package Monday. Not the best turnaround, but not too shabby either.

  10. CNW you stopped carrying it?

    where could i get ahold of some now, or is that impossible?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Harland
    CNW you stopped carrying it?

    where could i get ahold of some now, or is that impossible?
    I've been looking for a while myself... vialsandcrimpers carries it, but I haven't dealt with them in the past, and have read some not so postive reviews...
    Last edited by Scrap; 08-17-2004 at 06:56 PM.

  12. Ah ive given up, might as well go witht he mack daddy of fat burners, dnp :/
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The truth about Fedor
    By CNorris in forum MMA
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-11-2008, 12:53 PM
  2. The TRUTH behind Arachidonic Acid aka X-Factor!
    By jjohn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-19-2007, 09:15 PM
  3. The truth about Havoc?
    By grantr in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-27-2007, 06:11 PM
  4. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-23-2006, 04:45 PM
  5. The TRUTH about health
    By DmitryWI in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-28-2004, 10:20 PM
Log in
Log in