READ ***The truth about usnic acid***

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. I have tried trandermal UA -- It really seems to do just about nothing

2. I just added some SU to Lipoderm ODB...the equivalent of about 67 mgs per serving (8 pumps). I am applying this twice a day.

This is day 4, and I have noticed a pretty dramatic effect on my love handle area - a bit more than ODB by itself.

Hard to tell how much effect the SU is having by itself, but I think I will brew up the LipoUltra carrier (no other actives) and try just adding SU.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   

3. Keep us posted, sounds interesting.

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

4. For what its worth, I have about 120 bottles of the stuff that was made in an FDA lab for me about 2 years ago when me and WYD were selling it.

I still think that it poses too big a risk to seel, though, as there is always that 1 dumb person out there who would take the whole bottle and complain of a stomach ache. As for myself, I take around 2 grams daily. Have been for about 3 months now with no problems at all.

5. would this be to much for a cutting stack ucp-1,yohimbolin,and stacker3 if so wich one should i eliminate

6. Wheres a good place to buy usnic acid, I can't find it anywhere.

7. Unfortunately, a few bad apples ruined it for the rest of the responsible users but hey, what else is new. I'm not sure if you can find it anywhere right now...

8. Quote Originally Posted by Matthew D
    Good Post WYD.. I really appreciate the information on Usnic Acid.. so far the Usnic Acid appears to be working good for me.. one other question, let's say you happend to take in a larger than normal amount of fat.. would it work first on the fat you have ingested or does it still work on the stored fat in your body?

Bro can u DETAIL how u are takin it & what u have lossed so far i have 2 bottles & wana try to loe about 10 lbs ,Can u suggest anything?Any help wuld b GR8! NITRO

9. Check out BB.com, there are a bunch of logs. Most users lost about 10lbs of fat in 2 weeks with dieting & cardio.

Start out with 500mg/day in 2 split doses to test your tolerance then increase if necessary. Many have gone up to 1g or even higher. Don't take it more than 2 weeks straight without a few weeks off. 10 lbs should be easy.

10. I know www.vialsandcrimpers.com has it thinking about running it on the last 2 weeks of my bulker, is it safe to run with aas?
    •   

11. how good was ucp-1?

12. I've got 360 caps of 100mg Usnic Acid, and a medical lab at my disposal. Also a decent 20lbs I'd like to shed . Any suggestions? WYD, Custom?

13. I'd love to get some liver values for usnic acid posted...

I have some UCP-1 left that is yours (if you pay shipping). The only requirements are to check you liver values regularly and post accordingly...much like the great work you've been doing with the methyls.

Chemo

14. I would love to get some UCP-1 if you still have any left. I'd be willing to post accordingly with results or I would just buy some if you have any. Can you pm me?

15. Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth
    I would love to get some UCP-1 if you still have any left. I'd be willing to post accordingly with results or I would just buy some if you have any. Can you pm me?
    www.customnutritionwarehouse.com sells usnic acid

16. Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier
    I've got 360 caps of 100mg Usnic Acid, and a medical lab at my disposal. Also a decent 20lbs I'd like to shed . Any suggestions? WYD, Custom?
    Quite honestly, I'm not smart enough to reccommend some type of blood test or anything like that. as far as dosing, I'm a fan of before cardio and then before bed. I personally take more than I would ever reccommend, but it seems to be working OK for me.

17. I wanted to do the ucp-1 because you don't need to take as much usnic acid to get the same effects.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Chemo
    I'd love to get some liver values for usnic acid posted...

I have some UCP-1 left that is yours (if you pay shipping). The only requirements are to check you liver values regularly and post accordingly...much like the great work you've been doing with the methyls.

Chemo
    You got PM

19. Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier
    I can bump this. I ordered from them Wednesday afternoon. Got the package Monday. Not the best turnaround, but not too shabby either.

20. CNW you stopped carrying it?

where could i get ahold of some now, or is that impossible?

21. Quote Originally Posted by Harland
    CNW you stopped carrying it?

where could i get ahold of some now, or is that impossible?
    I've been looking for a while myself... vialsandcrimpers carries it, but I haven't dealt with them in the past, and have read some not so postive reviews...
    Last edited by Scrap; 08-17-2004 at 07:56 PM.

22. Ah ive given up, might as well go witht he mack daddy of fat burners, dnp :/

Similar Forum Threads

1. The truth about Fedor
    By CNorris in forum MMA
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-11-2008, 01:53 PM
  2. The TRUTH behind Arachidonic Acid aka X-Factor!
    By jjohn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-19-2007, 10:15 PM
  3. The truth about Havoc?
    By grantr in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-27-2007, 07:11 PM
  4. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-23-2006, 05:45 PM
  5. The TRUTH about health
    By DmitryWI in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0