sesamin/fishoil/CLA

TURUGBY

Awards
  • Established
can all of these be taken together and if they can what dosages. I tried running a search but couldn't find my answer. I've taken both Fish Oil and CLA (not at the same time) and they both seem to work fairly well, i've heard lots of good info on sesamin and am definately buying some soon. What do you think about stacking these 3 and what dosage would you stack them?

bda55

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It's advised to cut your fish oil intake in half when 'stacking' with sesamin. I don't know about the CLA, I assume you can just use the recommended dosing on top of the fish oil/sesamin...

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
i wonder what the effective dosage is with CLA next to the recommended dose... some say 3-4 grams ed but i hear more as of late .. toooo many oiiiils ahhhhhhhhhhh

TURUGBY

Awards
  • Established
i wonder what the effective dosage is with CLA next to the recommended dose... some say 3-4 grams ed but i hear more as of late .. toooo many oiiiils ahhhhhhhhhhh
i always took around 6g of CLA a day when i took it, but not sure how this would effect fish oil or sesamin

THE GREATEST

I'm Hungry
Awards
I take 3 grams total DHA/EPA (10 fish oil pills) with 1.5 grams of sesamin per day and this has been working extrememly well for me....havn't used CLA though

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
Haven't used CLA in a while, but when I did 8 grms was a normal day

Sucks money wise

O14

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DieselNY Supplements 0
Supplements 17
Anabolics 2
Supplements 14
missrose2u Supplements 17